Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuzwanaYour feedback matters!
What precautions should be taken after uterus removal surgery and for how many days do I have to be on a bed rest?
Sir I am 18 years old girl n will pregnant so I eat for solve this problem unwanted kit as doctor contain and bleeding start after 2day after eat small tab but now I continued bleeding and not stop bleeding after 15 day so I m so worried please help.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.
Avoid dental X-rays during pregnancy. If X-rays are essential (such as in a dental emergency), your dentist will use extreme caution to safeguard you and your baby. Advances in technology have made X-rays much safer today than in past decades.
Don't skip your dental checkup appointment simply because you are pregnant. Now more than any other time, regular periodontal (gum) exams are very important, because pregnancy causes hormonal changes that put you at increased risk for periodontal disease and for tender gums that bleed easily – a condition called pregnancy gingivitis. Pay particular attention to any changes in your gums during pregnancy. If tenderness, bleeding or gum swelling occurs at any time during your pregnancy, talk with your dentist or periodontist as soon as possible.
Eating Right for Your Teeth and Baby
Avoid sugary snacks. Sweet cravings are common during pregnancy. However, keep in mind that the more frequently you snack, the greater the chance of developing tooth decay.
Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Your baby's first teeth begin to develop about three months into pregnancy. Healthy diets containing dairy products, cheese, and yogurt are a good source of these essential minerals and are good for baby's developing teeth, gums, and bones.
I am really very depressed about this pcod, this facial excess hair and over weight, know about I am going to face problem in conceiving is making me so scared about my feature, please help me out.
Is pill taking for abortion have any side effects? If yes, please tell and. Give the alternative options . Periods delayed for 15 days.
I am pregnant with 30 weeks now. My lmp was 8 nov 2015. I am o - and m husband is o. This is my first pregnancy and I have done ict on 23 may it came negative result. I visited rml hospital there they did not advice for taking rho gam shot now. They said after delivery your baby will be tested then if she is o then you will given rho gam shot. But on net I read it is given after 28 weeks and also after delivery. So I am confuse to go for rml doc advise by not taking shot before delivery. please advise what to do.
I am 25 yr old female I usually had some red discretion between 15 to 17 day of my 28 day cycle is it normal it happens for few minutes.
Sir, I did an unprotected sex with gf after 13 days of her last period. Her last period was on 29th may 2017. And we did the intercourse on 10th june. After that she took unwanted 72 on 11th. After taking it. She got a normal bleeding like regular period from 18th-20 june. But her regular period date is 29th june. Is there any chance of pregnancy? When will she get her period again? And what should I do now sir? please tell me soon sir.
There is no dearth of people out there who operate with other people with negative and bad behaviour. You may find them within your family, neighbour, workplace, associates and friends too. When you have to deal with the negative behaviour of the people every day or you when you cannot avoid them, then they will possibly make your life miserable. Today Psychologist & Relationship Counsellor Shivani Misri Sadhoo shares some important tips to deal with people's unpleasant behaviour effectively.
Psychologist Sadhoo shares that when someone exhibits destructive, mean or otherwise non-caring behaviour, they are usually acting out from something going on with them, not with you. They may say it is about you – “Oh, you make me SO mad!” – but the reality is that people who manifest these negative behaviours are showing an outward display of inward pain or hurt.
It is true that it is not easy to remember that the other person is in pain when he/she is yelling at you, trying to undermine you, being unnecessarily nasty, and/or ignoring you. However, if you don’t recognise that they are in pain, you will be at the biggest loss, their pain actually becomes your pain, you will keep thinking as to how to deal with them next time, you will think about saying just the right thing to knock them off.
In other words, your mind and your attention will be drawn to the person’s negative behaviour. The problem here is that the other person behaiour doesn’t change. Your attempts to say “just the right thing” won’t shift their unhappiness within themselves (unless you are a trained therapist). So the cycle continues. They act badly, you react and feel bad, and nothing changes.
Next time you encounter someone’s bad behaviour, realise that you can own your reactions and actions, and can actually shift the dynamic and lessen the sting inflicted by the negative person. It takes work and it isn’t easy, but if you are game, try these five steps next time you encounter the difficult ones:
1. Seek to understand. When you first time experience a bad behaviour, instead of wasting your mental energy on pain , anger and emotions, ask yourself: “Is there something else at work here?” You typically react to the bad behaviour; instead, simply pause to ask what’s underneath the bad behaviour. Some negative actions require compassion, which mostly are loathed to give when they have been injured somehow.
2. Do Analysis. Instead of just reacting and then trying to find a pal with whom you can share what has happened and tell all the bad words about the person’s bad behaviour, take a moment to act like a detective and analyse the situation with facts and data: “My boss always yells, he seems to like to yell about everything, perhaps that’s what he thinks is the desired way of talking to juniors and delegate or assign work. I am not here to change him nor I have the time to do so, so let me just finish my work instead of focusing on the behaviour.
3. Identify the impact. If your sister in law is just an unhappy and a rude person, but it doesn’t really affect anything in your life? If someone is negative toward you, and it doesn’t really impact you, just let it go. Let her stay happy in her world and you in yours.– just walk away, and get on with your day.
4. Giving up the desire to win: Yes, this one is extremely difficult, especially in personal relationships when you know you are “right”. Fighting to win doesn’t actually benefit anyone. It just leaves negative feelings in its wake and makes things worst for the future. So the intelligence is not in repeatedly trying to prove your point and wasting your time and energy, just learn to walk away.
HELLO my last period was on 4 feb and i had sex on 23 and doctor confirmd me that i ovulate on 24 and today on 25 m filling dull frm morning and my nipples gets hard is it sign of preganncy i am expoecting my next period on 4th march
Homeopathy can be quickly and remarkably effective for many symptoms and conditions arising during pregnancy. If a pregnant woman inquires, 'what is the one best thing I can do to ensure that my baby is born healthy?' a homeopath will answer, 'take your own constitutional medicine as early in the pregnancy as possible.' Hahnemann readily encouraged healthy diet and hygiene so optimal prenatal diet and nutritional supplementation, medical care, lifestyle, and peace of mind are essential. But, in addition, the more in balance a pregnant mom is on an energetic level, the smoother labor is likely to proceed and the greater the chance of giving birth to a vibrantly healthy baby. There are no guarantees in utero. A certain number of babies will be born with a variety of genetic defects and congenital abnormalities. Correct homeopathic prescribing during pregnancy simply increases the likelihood of a healthy child.
Homeopathy can treat nearly any condition on a pregnant woman. Just to give you an example of how it works, morning sickness, perhaps the most common complaint we treat during pregnancy, labor, and delivery. There are two distinct ways in which you can treat these conditions using homeopathy. If your overall health is quite good, morning sickness is your only real complaint, and the symptoms are quite straightforward, you may be able to treat yourself quite successfully.
Acute homeopathic self-care for morning sickness
the most common medicines for morning sickness are sepia and colchicum.
when an aversion to the smell of food is the strongest symptom, consider colchicum first.
for severe vomiting, use ipecac and for the most terrible nausea, use tabacum.
when an aversion to sex is a strong symptom, consider sepia or kreosotum.
sepia is for conditions that are much better from vigorous exercise or dancing, which differentiates it from the motion sickness medicines such as tabacum and Cocculus. The latter two are for symptoms that are much worse, not better, from motion.
veratrum is the medicine of choice if you are very cold, are suffering from vomiting and diarrhea, and would die for fruit, ice, and sour foods like pickles or lemons
A woman should notice at least a 50%, often 75% or more, improvement in her nausea of pregnancy within one to two weeks after taking the proper homeopathic medicine.
Planning for excellent prenatal and delivery care, drafting the perfect birth plan, gathering together the ideal birthing team, and preparing in every other way can increase the odds of a smooth labor and delivery, but pregnancy and labor can be full of surprises. Homeopathy can be literally a lifesaver during difficult labor and deliveries. Having on hand a homeopathic self-care kit or at least a few essential medicines will do. The problem with having available only two or three is if you don't happen to have the best indicated medicine with you, it is of no use. Again, problems during labor can sometimes be quite successfully treated through self-care but may need the expertise of a trained homeopath