Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuzwanaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor In which days I can make a gentle contact with my husband to avoid pregnancy. On 13 october my period had come. Please tell me, I am confused?
I got married on January 2016. But I am very much afraid about anal sex. My husband want that. His size is 6"*6" Is it safe? How can we try it first time.
Hi doctor. I will not get my period properly my period cycle is 45 or 50 days some time I will get pls give me suggestion what to do. And I will get so much pain.
I have missed my period by 6 days. I doubt about my pregnancy. I have tested at home through prega news kit. It shows 1 dark line and one very light pink line. What does it mean?
I don't last very long during sexual intercourse. How do I improve my staying power?
Saving yourself (and your pride) from the great unexpected flood is not as hard. Yes, premature ejaculation can be embarrassing, especially as your partner tries to soothe your punctured male ego" never mind, it was still good, honey" how can you're explain to her that it could have been stress, anxieties caused by high expectations, or even just over stimulation? or that an astonishing one-third of men under the age of 25 are prone to pe?
Firing too soon is very common, and doesn't mean there is anything'wrong' with your (most women usually need twice as long to climax anyway). Assuming conditions are relaxed, you're comfortable with your lover and not sublimating personal problems, it's just a question of learning to get it right. Because you can master techniques until you have multiple, ejaculation-free orgasms, which also enhances your levels of sexual energy.
A simple method is the stop-start one, which helps build an awareness of gauging the sensations leading to release. As the pirelli ad goes what's power without control? simply put, your partner stimulates your genitals, and stops as you feel orgasm, approach. As you defuse, the stimulation is restarted, and so on. Another is the pause- squeeze technique. Withdraw as your climax builds, and have your partner (on top) firmly squeeze your organ for a few seconds with thumb and forefinger, where the glans meets the shaft. This gradually leads to ejaculatory control.
Relax your body as ejaculation nears, starting with an erotic massage. Breathe deeply, in rhythm together. Pressure on the perineum (about midway) also works. Move your sexual energy away from your genitals. Be vocally expressive, and let your hands foam your partner's body. Switch positions and experiment with which makes you last longer. Out of bed, exercise your pubococcygeal (pc) muscles, the ones that control urine flow, with alternate contractions and relaxations. You can do this anywhere, be it while driving a car or watching tv.
Finally, remember it's all in the head. The one with ears! communicate your feelings. Sometimes women actually don't want the guy to be banging on on, to prove his'manhood. And if you think of sex as a task, half the battle is already lost. Express yurt love, be vulnerable and abandon yourself to it, and the rest will follow.
My sister is 16 years she will be always I'll and we visited doctors and they told that in her body there is calcium deficiency and they told her to eat non-veg but she doesn't eat non veg so what we should do.
Despite its continual attention to cure when cure is what is needed, ayurveda always emphasises prevention over cure. Ayurveda balances and rejuvenates living organisms, reducing their susceptibility and empowering their immunity to prevent new disease from developing. Ayurveda is more a way of life, a way of learning how to cooperate with nature and live in harmony with her, than it is a medical system. Health in ayurveda means harmony, and there is really no limit to the degree of balance that a sincere harmony seeker can achieve.
I have too much pain in my 4th day of period. I tried all type of medicine like ashokaristh, dasmolariath, metal spas, anafortan etc. But no effect on my pain. I got relief in pain only when I take medicine. What should I do for permanent relief?
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
I have polycystic ovarian disease. I get periods in two months minimum. Please suggest what to do. I had undergone medication some years back for two years. I used to get regular periods then but once I left the medication the problem continued. Because of this I get very less sexual arousal and also get depressed many times frequently. Remain confused and lack confidence. I need to plan family in upcoming years. Please suggest what would be good for me. I would prefer getting healed in a natural way if possible instead of taking the contraceptive polls given to regularize periods.
She had bleeding after first tim intercourse she had severe pain any tablets any lotions next time precautions please suggest any condom and other precautions please.
Sir/mam please help kijiye ,meri friend ki age 21 age, but periods me kafi pet drd hota ,periods aane ka time nichhita nhi kvi v aa jata h, or bhut jada aata h ,hath pair me jhunjhunaht v rhta, weakness lgta h ,or 12 days tk kvi 2rhta h, please uchit slah de? Bhut kmjor ho gyi h,
I am 21 years female. I am having pimples since 4-5 years. It is like having 2 or 3 pimples every day on face. And some small pimple but they are not red and not contain pus. And pimples leave spots too. What should I do.
I a m 23 year old girl and I had 13 weeks of pregnancy and I do not want child now I m very stress I want to go an legal abortion please guide me I already took mifepristone 200 mg but nothing happened please tell me is any medicine still work for 15 weeks almost or surgical abortion please guide me how to go legal abortion.
How much will be the success rate of using an ipill contraceptive tablet used by the 36 hours of intercourse. And the intercourse was done during the safe periods.
Ovaries are atrophic due to chemo taken 3 years back. 14th week of pregnancy post IVF with donor eggs. Doc advised to stop crinone gel and progynova and referred to OB.
Child deliveries during pregnancies are of two types. If you are pregnant or have someone in your family who is then you can either go for caesarean section (or C-section) delivery or normal delivery, which is also known as vaginal delivery. In some case C-section delivery is chosen by your doctor as it may be a safer option in case you have some health complications. Diabetes, high blood pressure or herpes can cause complication that may in advance let you know whether the delivery procedure would be C-section or the normal one. Here are the pro and cons of both the procedure.
Natural Delivery: Benefits and Disadvantages
- Shorter stay in the hospital and time for recovery can help you in case of normal delivery.
- It may be physically painful but at the end of the day as it is a natural delivery method and you will experience less postpartum pain.
- There would be lesser chances of respiratory problems in your baby.
- Normal delivery may cause fear and anxiety which may lead to huge complications. Even your baby may face the risk of being deprived of oxygen from cord compression.
- It is also more painful and unpredictable.
- There may be increased chances of pelvic organ prolapses in normal section deliveries.
C-section: Benefits and Disadvantages
- You will be well in advance told about the delivery date by your doctor and hence planning is made easy. 2. If you have any infection like herpes chances of your baby being is reduced by c section delivery.
- There will be lesser risk of pelvic floor injury and few cases of urinary continence.
- There will be no risk of birth related trauma like bruises and swelling.
- There are surgical risks of anesthesia which can cause severe adverse side effects like headache, nausea and vomiting.
- There are also chances of heart attacks and blood clotting in veins. You may also have chances of postpartum infection in c section delivery.
- Numbness around the area of operation and bleeding may require a hysterectomy which is a surgery to remove the uterus.
There are many other pro and cons of the two methods of delivery and you should always consult your doctor and follow proper medications for better delivery of the newborn.