Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruzwana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuzwanaYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my wife on early monday morning. However, she had bleeding today (Wednesday) morning which was totally unexpected. She took a contraceptive pill i.e. Unwanted 72. As we are not planning to have a baby right now so we just wanted to know if its an early sign of pregnancy and if not, then what does it signify. Additionally, please suggest us what precautions to take and what all things to consider while getting intimate with each other.
I did sex with my gf on 16 jan her mc cycle is 2-5 jan now her period was missing then I checked with prega news the result is positive kindly suggest me nearest Gynecologist where I can end the pregnancy privately.
I'm trying to get pregnant I'm ovulating on 16th of every month. When I should have sex with my husband? Nd I need baby .
Hello Dr. Mere regularly monthly Periods hote h. But is bar nhi huye, mene pragnancy check ki usme negative Aya. Fir mene Dr. S consult Kiya unhone muje period ane ki or hormones balance ki madicin di. But mera period abhi bi nhi aya. Kya abhi pragnancy k chance h. Ya period ane jaruri h.
I am 20 years old female, recently I met my boyfriend and we were in oral sex (not sex) I gave him a blowjob and he cummed in my hands and his fingers were wet due to his cum, later he inserted his fingers in my vagina (the fingers with his cum) we had this session on 21st September, and my period date is on 28th September. * Will I get Pregnant? * Will I get my periods on 28th September if I'm pregnant?
My girlfriend and I had sex right after her period stopped on the 22nd of August. I did not ejaculate inside of her but just as a precaution I gave her the i-pill on the 23rd of August. After all this on the 27th of August we had sex again but again I did not ejaculate inside of her. Then 2 days later she started bleeding and she said it was like period blood very dark but more then spotting and less then a normal period. She is still bleeding the same for 2 days. Is this withdrawal bleeding from the I-pill or implantation bleeding?
Hello sir my weight is 84 kg and my baby's age is 2.5 yrs I am on diet these days but feel very weak some time while doing exercise. I drink green tea and sprouts. Tell me reason and suggest something.
Hi doctors my husband has normospermia, what does it mean? Can please explain it sir ,we have married 5 years ago and we planned many times for children but still we don't have children, and we are planning to go ivf treatment ,Is it possible for us?
Are you aware of the connection between ovarian cysts and pregnancy? A woman’s ovaries produce eggs and sex hormones, namely estrogen and progesterone. Sometimes, a sac filled with fluid may develop on one of your ovaries. Ovarian cysts are common and are experienced by all women in their lifetime. Commonly, these cysts are painless, accompanied by no specific symptoms. As the cysts grow, symptoms such as swelling or bloating, painful bowel movements, painful sexual intercourse, and pelvic pain during menstrual periods are indicated. Other symptoms like breast tenderness, lower back and thigh pain, nausea and vomiting are also likely.
Link between ovarian cysts and pregnancy
Ovarian cysts are connected to pregnancy as they are associated with a woman’s fertility. Some ovarian cysts which can affect your fertility and hence pregnancy include the following:
• These are ovarian cysts, which are associated with complications in fertility and occur on account of endometriosis. This is a health condition in which the normal tissue lining around your uterus or the endometrium starts growing outside your uterus.
Ovarian cysts occurring because of polycystic ovary syndrome
• Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is featured by the development of several small cysts on the surface of your ovaries.
• Irregular menstrual periods and the increase in levels of certain hormones are indicated.
• This condition is associated with fertility. It results in irregular ovulation that causes complications in fertility in many women.
Ovarian cysts which only affect fertility after becoming large
There are some types of ovarian cysts, which do not affect fertility unless they become very large. They are as follows:
- These cysts include corpus luteum cysts and follicular cysts. These are the most common forms of ovarian cysts.
- Functional cysts from a usual menstrual cycle do not contribute to infertility in any way. Instead, they indicate the functions, which lead to fertility.
- These are developments or growths in your ovaries. They usually occur from the surface of your ovaries.
- These cysts require treatment, but do not affect fertility in any negative way.
- These are solid cysts containing tissues similar to skin, teeth and hair instead of fluid content.
- These cysts too are not related to infertility problems during pregnancy.
If you are diagnosed with ovarian cysts and are concerned whether they will affect your pregnancy, it is important for you to consult your doctor. You will be able to discuss the various treatment measures, which revive your pregnancy chances.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!