Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RuzvaYour feedback matters!
In my vagina or uterus is swelling nd I think it sores (ghao) or chota sa gilti hogya h nd trouble in while passing urine or toilet. Severe pain l.
I am 24 years old female I got married 1 year ago I recently consulted doctor regarding not getting pregnancy under the suggestion from my parents doctor told that there is no need of using tablets and she had given me to use vito dha tablets whether it is necessary for me if yes why if not why tell me detailed answer regarding this one. If there is any problem for me if I use that tablet and she had given me syrup named EVECare syrup to take 6spoons daily for 1 month is it necessary why if not why tell me answer in detail please.
How to get a better penetration of semen in to her vagina as the semen flows out very quickly after each intercourse?
What can be maximum endometrium thickness just prior to menses date? My last menses were on 10th June. On 28th june, I had USG done, which showed 11 mm endometrium thickness. And today that is 6th July, it's 28 mm. My gynaecologist said that it's premenstrual. But still I am worried. I would like a second opinion. I am 24 years old and unmarried.
I have unprotected sex for last month and I suffer from all pregnancy symptoms my period were also late. But period occur with heavy bleeding 4 days late. And 2nd day of period there is no bleeding. What is the reason?
Sir I am 24 years old when I was in senior inter I found that I have a pcod problem. On that time I have irregular periods I took treatment. Doctor said me after 6 months stop medicine it is enough for you. Last three years I am getting regular periods is it pcod problem cured. Pcod problem can clove permanently. Is there any further problems in future. Please give me some home remedies for weight loss and pcod problem. Thank you sir.
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories.
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however, does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types:
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.
I am 18 and pregnant with my first child. I took folic acid and other supplements for 3 months and then stopped, and carelessly ate what I felt like. When my pregnancy reached 32 weeks I had a usg and doc said my baby is only 1950 gms at 32 weeks which is not a good weight. I started to take all the supplements all good things veggies, folate and vitamin drinks. But I am very stressed and guilty I did not took proper care of my fetus, I am worried if he will have spina bifida or any other complication? I am so worried what should I eat and what I should not. Should I eat bread and cornflakes or white rice. By the way, my feet or body are swollen, I never had back pain, I am in a very good condition, my hair is all shiny long and amazing, my baby kicks a lot and those kicks are very strong, I never had constipation, I have 3 4 bowel movements a day, Are these things considered for a healthy pregnancy?
What is the maximum time in which we can abort a child with pills and which pills should be taken to abort it or any particular way to abort rather than pills.
Ideally, dinner should be the lightest meal of the entire day, so it is important to consider only healthy food items when you are deciding on your dinner plate. Eating a diet where the majority of food is healthy, helps in reducing the risk of various lifestyle disorders such as diabetes and obesity.
If you are unable to decide, worry not. Here are 10 healthy food choices for dinner:
- Whole wheat bread: If you are the type of person who prefers white bread, then it is time to rethink your choice. Refined grains do not have high nutritional content when compared to whole grains. Refined grains also cause blood sugar spikes which may lead to obesity and diabetes.
- Plain chicken soup: A very delicious treat for long nights in the winter season, chicken soup is one of the healthiest dinner choices you can come across. It is simple to prepare and is light on the digestive system. You may add seasoning such as coriander and parsley to add flavor.
- Stir fried vegetables: Stir fried vegetables are healthy as they involve very little oil and time. Stir frying helps the food to retain its nutrients and keeps it calorie free. You may pair it with whole wheat bread or brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to your diet.
- Chicken pasta: Chicken pasta is another dish that is easy to prepare, it contains a healthy mix of protein and complex carbohydrates. Avoid adding butter or oil to keep it light, you may use herbs to add to the flavor.
- Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a good source of carbohydrates that provide a steady stream of energy to the body. You may pair them with whole wheat pita bread and some scrambled eggs to make it more filling.
- Brown rice: If you like rice, make sure it is of the brown variety. Brown rice contains complex carbohydrates that do not spike your blood sugar levels. Add some stir fried vegetables and chicken for protein and vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.