Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ruzva
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuzvaYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam. I am 32 years female. Trying to get conceived from past one and half years. 6 month back I have diagnosed with prolactin level of 155 ng ml with TSH level of 4. After taking medicine prolactin level decreased to 1 ng ml but the TSH level is 3.9. And I am still taking the thyroxine tablet 25 mg to reduce the level. My nd my husband's pre natal check up report says everything is normal. My friends says it is too late to have baby at this age. What should I do further. What might be the problem?
As I was suffering from mild PCOD and trying to conceive, doctor had put me on Glycomet 500 mg (Metformin) and I've been taking the same for five months now. I've also had a miscarriage in March at 6 weeks. Also taking Thyronorm 50 every day for thyroid. Should I stop Glycomet or continue? Any side effects to Glycomet?
I am now 7 month pregnant, everthing moving good, I am sacred regarding anesthesia, I undergone general anesthesia for lipo n spinal anesthesia fr appendicitis, 2 times I faced breath prblm n lyk fits n chills, even doct didn't ruled out why it happened, with in 2 month I have to deliver, I am really scared of delivery due to past anesthesia problem. Do I face any prblm during delivery? Hw to knw whether cn I give nrml or c section. I need solution for my problem.
Green tea is an antioxidant and helps in
Metabolism. If your main goal is to lose weight, then the best way is to drink it regularly.
It is important to know that green tea alone will not help in weight loss alone. You have to combine other weight loss techniques like proper dieting and exercising. Green tea is yet effective for losing weight, but its process is very slow. Daily consumption should be 4 cups on an average.
Irritability, insomnia, heart palpitations, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, and loss of appetite.
Cervix is the tissue that connects the vagina and the uterus and is an important part of female reproductive system. Cervical cancer like any other form of cancer refers to an abnormal growth of cells on the cervix, one that if undetected at the initial stages, can involve tremendous complications which are often fatal. It is one of the most common ailments that women suffer from, making it only more important to be taken seriously and treated immediately.
Some of the visible symptoms of this ailment are:
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina: Though menstruation is a natural occurrence in a woman's life, often times you can suffer from abnormal bleeding from the vagina, which may precede, succeed or occur between periods. Such abnormal bleeding is symptomatic of cervical cancer and you must visit a doctor immediately.
- Pain in the abdomen: In case you are suffering from cervical cancer, clear signals will be given by your body indicating that. One such signal is a nagging pain in the abdomen or in the pelvis. Though it may appear harmless, you must not treat it lightly and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Excruciating pain during periods: Experiencing pain during periods is a matter of such compliance that it seldom raises any concern. However, in certain cases the pain may be more than what you generally experience. In such a situation, it must not be dismissed entirely rather must be consulted with a doctor.
The most common test is used to diagnose cervical cancer is known as a pap test. In this particular examination, a sample of cells from your cervix will be taken by the doctor for examination. If the inference is reliant on the normal or the abnormal growth of these cells, the latter confirming the onset of the ailment.
In spite of being an extremely lethal ailment, over the years various treatments have evolved that successfully deal with this problem. Some of them are:
- Surgery: One of the effective and oft availed of treatment to treat cervical cancer is a surgery. Depending on the stage on which the disease is detected, doctors may suggest for a hysterectomy or removing the pelvic lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy: This has emerged as the most sought after way of treating any form of cancer. The abnormal growth of cells that triggers cancer in the first place is deterred in this method by administering drugs to kill destroy them.