Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rupam GoelYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years old male and i'm a Banker by profession. I usually feel a burning sensation on my right side near my last rib and it gets very uncomfortable specially when I eat spicy food. Is the problem with my gall bladder, kidney or something else?
I am 28 years married. I hv red spots on my face since 7 years & there is no itching but sometimes on the the wrist & neck appear itching access for a few hours then disappear for long time about 15-20 days and doesn't leave any spot & my skin is very sensitive my skin starts itching when it is pressed. What are the solution of all these please guide.
Good morning Doctors. Myself 34 years old male. Hair of my beard are getting brown (white) speedily. Is this age effect. How to prevent? Plz.
I am affected by psoriasis. I have consulted many doctors but found no cure. Please tell me is it curable and what should I do cure it?
I'm student my age is 21 when I read or watching lecture my eyes is bad and so much tear coming from. My eyes irrigated. Please help meFor healthy eyes. Thanks.
My wife is 23 year old. She had lot of facial hair. It doesn't look nice. What should do? Plzzz reply soon Thankyou.
Hello Sir, I am unable to attach image, my problem is, during last few months I have small not so large white layer in inside mouth cheek .It attached to inside mouth wall. When I scrape by figure or by tongue it detached and stick to finger. And I feel low energy through out day and fatigued. Can you help me please.
Sir I am 23 year young boy and till now have no full face beard. I only have little bit mustache and little bit beard on chin. Pls suggest. And its good or bad to not having mustache and beard.
Sir, mere bum par kafi months se funsi hori rhi h and contionusly hoti hi rheti h ek thik to fir dusri ho jati h fir se body k kisi or part pe nhi hoti ye funsi bums pe hi hoti h hmesha plesa sir muje koi solution btaye jldi hi.
Hi. My age is 20, m male, can you suggest any product for skin whitening for face and healthy skin brightening. My skin is like saula.
She is feeling too much pain in her left hand to shoulder to chest nd bak tomorrow in emergency we done every appropricite test like ecg xray echo bp everythng was normal nd doctor said it is a mascular pain please give me clear reason for pain nd further treatment of it.
My Penis is not producing sperm which food do I eat to form sperm and when I will have sex it will produce or not.
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled occurrence of an ejaculation at the beginning or early stages of sexual activity. There are many causes of this condition including stress, anxiety with a new partner, guilt, depression as well as medical reasons like hormonal imbalances and as a side effect of certain kinds of medication. The main symptom is an ejaculation that happens with minimal sexual excitement or stimulation.
It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments.
So, how can one deal with premature ejaculation? Here are a few tips :
- Relaxation Techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Avoiding Substance Abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Therapy: The patient can also seek psychological therapy and counselling so as to unravel any deep rooted psychological cause or trauma that may be keeping him from enjoying sex in an uninhibited manner. It is possible to understand the connection between childhood trauma, guilt, depression, anxiety, and stress if a person takes help from a professional practitioner who will also recommend some form of cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with the issue and overcome the problem and feelings that are hindering a normal sex life.
- Medical Intervention: A doctor can help in examining the presence of any infection or side effects of any intense or long term medication with the help of a physical examination and even lab tests that can study the urine and blood samples. Accordingly, a suitable path of medicinal therapy can be followed, if required.
- Sexual Positions: One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Many times, premature ejaculation goes away with the passage of time. But a chronic and debilitating problem must be reported to a doctor for better treatment.