Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rupali Wartly
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rupali WartlyYour feedback matters!
I have pcod and I did not get periods since 3months. My friend suggested me to take ipill to get menses with in a week. Shall I take ipill or not please help me.
I hav pcod since cls 8.my period is nt regular. Smtymz its of 2mnth gap and its painful. I feel very weak. Evn I hav hair growth problem. Wats d soln for that and specially unwanted hair growth?
Better Sex Through Eating - Penis Nutrient Guidelines From A to Zinc
It is a well-known and indisputable fact that people who want to be healthy need to eat healthy; but promises of more attractive skin, taut abs and high energy levels don't always measure up to the allure of a steaming-hot plate of Buffalo wings and a draft Pilsner. On the other hand, if men were aware that healthy eating can also lead to better sex, they might think twice about that serving of wings and opt for the oyster bar, instead. It really is that simple - with the right nutrients and a balanced diet, men can enjoy not only an increased libido, but also better and more reliable performance. Here are nine of the most important nutrients needed for a man to eat his way to better penis health:
- Vitamin A - This nutrient, also known as retinol, can be found in countless skin creams and anti-blemish formulas - and for good reason. This vitamin, which is often found in carrots and other orange or yellow fruits and vegetables, is essential in maintaining healthy skin tone and repairing damaged skin. In addition, it has natural anti-bacterial properties that combat the odor-causing bacteria responsible for a smelly penis.
- Vitamin B5 - B5 is a life-sustaining vitamin that is essential to cell metabolism and to maintaining the healthy function of all the tissues of the penis, including the nerves, skin and blood vessels. This nutrient is found in lean proteins, eggs, grains and vegetables.
- Vitamin C - This ingredient is a heavy hitter when it comes to penile nourishment. It is not only vital to the formation and maintenance of healthy skin and circulatory tissue; its antioxidant powers are essential in fighting disease. The best-known way to add vitamin C to the diet is through citrus fruits; and many other fruits and vegetables also contain this important nutrient.
- Vitamin D - Another all-around important element of a healthy diet, vitamin D has disease fighting properties and keeping the metabolic processes of the penile tissue cells running smoothly. Vitamin D is not always easy to come by in the diet, although fortified breads and dairy products generally contain this nutrient.
- Vitamin E - Like vitamin C, this fat-soluble vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that works to fight diseases, as well as signs of early aging. Vitamin E is important in maintaining healthy, youthful, responsive skin. Vitamin E is available in nuts, grains, plant oils and avocadoes, to name a few sources.
- Alpha lipoic acid - This enzyme also works as an antioxidant to prevent a wrinkled appearance and other signs of skin aging and deterioration. Lipoic acid is produced in the stomach and may also be found in small amounts in green, leafy vegetables like spinach.
- Acetyl L Carnitine - This amino acids works hand-in-hand with alpha lipoic acid to maintain penile tissue health and keep the aging process at bay. Alcar, as it is also known, has neuro-protectant properties needed to repair peripheral nerve damage that can occur as a result of normal sexual activity, leading to loss of penile sensation. It is most often found in meats, fish and dairy products.
- L-arginine - This ingredient is essential in the manufacture of nitrous oxide, the substance that signals increased blood flow to the penis in order to form an erection. Nuts and shellfish are a good source of L-arginine.
- Zinc - Finally, zinc plays an important role in testosterone production, an important aspect of erectile health and sex drive. There's a reason that oysters are known as an aphrodisiac - they contain plenty of zinc. Other foods with this mineral include chocolate (another love food, of course), as well as meats, legumes, squash and pumpkin seeds, and nuts.
Choosing the nutrient delivery system:
Now, talking about nutrients for better penis health is all well and good, but unless a man has the time to spend analyzing the nutritional labels on every item he eats, he may never be sure that he is getting the recommended daily allowance of these vital nutrients. Rather than obsessing over every microgram, it is best to focus on eating an overall healthy, balanced diet that follows the ADA nutritional guidelines for healthy fats, lean proteins, fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
While many men may consider turning to oral supplements to bridge any nutritional gaps in the daily diet, it is best to think twice before relying on the digestive system to deliver the right ingredients to the penis. Instead, a specially formulated penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can provide penis-friendly ingredients exactly where a man wants them, as a cream like this is applied directly to the penis. Smart shoppers should choose a formula that also contains a high-quality, plant-based moisturizer such as Shea butter, as this natural emollient is known for its skin-soothing and smoothing properties and is safe for almost any skin type.
My mother is 58 years old since 4 years she is suffering from pain on tip of her index finger. It usually increasing on winter season and getting reduced when she put her finger on warm water for some minutes. No sign of any damage. Please suggest something.
There are a number of things that may be keeping you from getting pregnant:
Damage to your fallopian tubes. These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
Hormonal problems. You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
Cervical issues. Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
Uterine trouble. You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrial, the lining of the uterus.
" unexplained" infertility. For about 20% of couples who have infertility problems, the exact causes are never pinpointed.
My wife is studying college so we plan to postpone baby for one year. But some time we done unprotected sex, so she has 3 months irregular periods. Her regular period is every month 5. This month we done one time unprotected sex, but before my sperm come I stop it. She ate papaya, semseeds. But she did not get this month periods. Normally she get periods on 5 th of every month. We test in home kit for 3 days. Result is negative. So She get scar and take regestrone 5 mg tablet For 4 days. But till she did not get period. What we want to do now. We are confused. If she is pregnant or not. When she get periods. please give me any suggestion.
After trying for more than 20 months my doctor has not been able to increase the endo of my wife. My question to you is there any chance of improvement. Age 33 and 31 yrs. Endo does not go above 7.6 . Doctor says all other reports to be ok.
Home Remedies of Tulsi
•In the case of sore throat, boil the water with Tulsi leaves and take as a drink. This water can also be used as gargle.
•Take decocotion of Tulsi leaves with honey and ginger will act as an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, cough and cold.
•To get immediate relief fom influenza, take Tulsi leaves, cloves and some salt boil it in 1/2 liter of water till only the water are left and take it as a drink.
•In case of kidney stones, take the juice of Tulsi leaves and honey regularly for 6 months it will expel the stones via urinary tract.
•Take 12 leaves of Tulsi twice a day to prevent from stress and also purifies the blood.
•To cure ulcer and mouth infections take a few Tulsi leaves and chew them for some days.
•To cure the insect stings or bites, take a teaspoonful of fresh juice of Tulsi leaves or paste of fresh roots and apply it on the effected skin.
•Consume the juice of Tulsi leaves which is the beneficial in the treatment of ringworms and other skin diseases.
•Take Tulsi leaves dry in sun and make powder, can use it for brushing teeth.
•Take Tulsi leaves mix with mustered oil and make paste. Use it as toothpaste that hepls to maintain good dental health and massage it to the gums.
•To get relief from headache take decoction of Tulsi leaves internally.
•Pound the Tulsi leaves mix it with sandal wood paste and apply it on the forehead to reduce over heat and headache.
•Take 2 drops of black Tulsi leaves juice and put into eyes daily at bedtime which is an effective remedy for sore eyes and night blindness.
•To get relief from pain due to burns, apply Tulsi juice mixed with equal amount of coconut oil on the burns.
•To get quick relief from itching apply Tulsi juice mix with lemon on the areas.
•Take paste of Tulsi, hibiscus(gurhal) and neem leaves and apply it to the hair to keep it healthy and itch free.