Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rupali Wartly
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rupali WartlyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from irregular periods and to much hair fall. The time of periods I have to much pain or vomiting I do not take any medicine for irregular periods but take medicines for hair fall.
Healthy living is the key to a happy life, there are plenty of ways to lead a healthy life. An effective one is to include kidney beans as a part of your diet because as per Ayurveda, legumes should be part of almost every meal of the day as they are a rich source of protein. Kidney beans as you must be aware is a type of bean that gets its name from its shape, which is like a kidney. These are readily found throughout the year both in dry as well as in canned form.
What health benefits do they offer?
With the help of the kidney beans, you can prepare many delicious dishes which you can enjoy and at the same time enjoy the health benefits as well. Kidney beans offer a lot of health benefits which are being discussed below.
- Excellent source of fiber: Kidney beans are an excellent source of both soluble and insoluble fiber. Most importantly, the fiber present in the kidney beans helps in the lowering the level of cholesterol in the blood. According to Ayurveda, kidney beans are extremely helpful in the prevention of many disorders of the digestive system. It helps in keeping the digestive system absolutely clean and free of problems. In addition to this, the fiber content in kidney beans is extremely good for patients suffering from diabetes since it can keep the blood sugar under control.
- Good source of energy: Kidney beans help in the replenishment of iron in the body which is the integral component of hemoglobin in the blood. The iron is the key enzyme for the production of energy and metabolism in the body. Thus, kidney beans are an excellent source of energy. Moreover, kidney beans also promote the slow burning of the complex carbohydrates thereby providing energy to the body while stabilizing the level of sugar in the blood. These beans are also a good source of the trace mineral manganese which acts as the vital cofactor in energy production in the body.
- Good for heart and memory: Kidney beans contain significant amount magnesium and folate which helps in the lowering of homocysteine which reduces the risk of heart attack, peripheral vascular disease or stroke. The rich supply of magnesium in the kidney beans provide great benefits to our cardiovascular system. These beans are also rich in vitamin B1 or Thiamine which are extremely good for the brain cells and cognitive function.
Since kidney beans provide numerous such benefits, you can make it a part of your diet. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have cyst in ma right ovary and becoz of that I dnt get period monthly .once I two months. What are the home remedy for dissolving of that cyst?
Hello Dr. I want to postpone my period date .this month its 20 now I want to postpone till 22. As I ll be in period before 3 to 5 days. Never my date extend. So I take primolut n this time. Now my question is at what time I take tablet and how many a day. If I take one in mrng 10 o clock shall I take another in night 10 o clock. This time is right? It is very imp function for me and I dnt want to be in period. And one more question after taking tablet surely I ll not be in period. My date will extend na?
I am pregnant by 7 month and my skin tone is medium but my husband is fair I wanted to know that what will be the child complexion. Fair or medium or dark. And note one thing I was having beer during 5 month just 1 day only will dat affect my child or not. please help.
Sir/Madam. I am 32 years female. Trying to get conceived from past one and half years. 6 month back I have diagnosed with prolactin level of 155 ng ml with TSH level of 4. After taking medicine prolactin level decreased to 1 ng ml but the TSH level is 3.9. And I am still taking the thyroxine tablet 25 mg to reduce the level. My nd my husband's pre natal check up report says everything is normal. My friends says it is too late to have baby at this age. What should I do further. What might be the problem?
• Cut down salt (common table salt) intake in your diet to avoid hypertension. Intake should not exceed more then 2 to 2.5 gm a day.
• Avoid foods rich in cholesterol: ground nut oil, ghee, butter, whole milk, eggs, lard (fats derived from pig meat), tallow (fats derived from goat or sheep mutton) – all non-vegetarian food contain cholesterol in varied amount.
• Avoid non-vegetarian food especially red meat.
• Increase intake of foods that contain PUFA`s (poly unsaturated fatty acids): flax / linseed oil is the richest source of PUFA`s. Other oils that contain PUFA`s are safflower oil, soybean oil, sesame oil, olive oil. As all oils are high in fats, its consumption should be limited. The intake of oils should not exceed 20gms a day.
• Sesame oil and almond oil hinders the absorption of LDL (low-density lipoproteins), so it is advisable to use replace other cooking oils by sesame oil.
• Increase your intake of water.
• Consume whole grain cereals and whole pulses.
• Take high fiber diet - whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables etc.
• Cut down the intake of sugar and other sweeteners.
• Avoid fat-rich portions of flesh foods. Instead have lean meat.
• Avoid fat-rich desserts and fried snacks like cakes, pastries, puddings etc
• Instead of frying food boil, steam, grill or roast food.
• Avoid coffee and caffeinated drinks, junk food – pizza, burgers etc.
• Consume food rich in magnesium.
– Nuts and sea food, green leafy vegetables, sea plants like Japanese sea plants, whole grains, peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds.
• Increase intake of vitamin C, it maintains the elasticity and integrity of the artery walls.
– Citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, vegetables- cabbage, broccoli, tubers- potatoes and sweet potatoes.
• Increase calcium intake:-
– milk and sea food, nuts- ground nuts, walnut, almond and cashew nuts; green leafy vegetables, whole grains, fruits like - custard apple and banana.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, legumes and oil seeds