Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RuddhiYour feedback matters!
Dr. I mated with my would be on 17th feb. I did not get periods on 1st week of march (normally I get 1st week of month. We waited for next month even though I did not get periods. Urinary pregnancy test was doubt ful. If I get positive upto what date I use medical methods to abort this. please mention date and month. Suggest pill also. Thank you.
Hello sir/ma'am, I am married and a mother of a daughter but our sex life is going down day by day. The sex period is very less of my husband only 2-3 minutes. in that we both are not satisfied. How to rise the sex timing please let me know. Please fully thanking you.
I have a high temper issue. I pick up fight for very small things .as I am pregnant will it effect the health of my baby or will it effect my baby mentally. Pls help.
I am 35 year old with Fallopian tube blocked and one living child. what are my chances of success in ivf.
I have do relation with my wife after 4 days of her period and regular 4 days Now my question is that may this make her pregnant?
Me and my husband doing sex everyday for pregnant last 8 month onwards. Til now I didn't get pregnant. Any solution for that. What will be the common problem?
Hello doctor my girlfriend had unprotected sex with me on 25th October & took i-pill on the same day & her last periods was started on 20th & ended on 23rd of October she is in her safe time of cycle but she didn't had periods in this month means '20th november what does that mean & is her periods cycle skipped if so when will she have periods in this month I mean approximation of it please help. Sry whoever replied me in last ques I entered wrong month.
Is white discharge is the cause of not having pregnancy? I have white discharge after periods every month. Pcod. Please suggest I want to conceive height 5.6 weight 63.
Hi I am 30 and weigh 53 kgs. We got married in 2010 and started trying in 2012. After trying for 2 years, I conceived in 2014. During these two years, both of us had undergone fertility tests and they came out all good. But I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. We did genetic testing to rule out the reason but there was no such issue. We started trying again and I had been put on Clomid 50 and 100 several times and closely monitored. I ovulate mostly when triggered. The lining is fine. Have undergone all tests including HSG, Endometrial biopsy and they have all come out well. Have done 2 iui cycles with injections with no result. Now I want to know is it the right time to move to ivf? And what do you think are my chances of becoming a mother. Please guide.
Hii. I am 26 years old I have 3 years old son. Now I am trying to conceive for 2 nd time. Last 4 months we are trying but not yet get positive. I am worried about that. My 1st pregnancy is normal oly. I did not took any treatment. Pls suggest me.
Muje pregnancy k sath brown discharge bhi ho rha hai. Is se meri pregnancy me koi dikkat to nhi hogi?
Sir /madam Meri wife ke breast me ghtiya hai 3 . Ek ndi or 2 chhoti . Use bhut hi jyada pain rhta h kbi kbi sujan ho jati h. kya h ku hai or iska ilaj kya h btaye please.
Mere periods reguler hote h 4-5 din tak .mera weight 67 h .mujhe thyriod h Tsh 5.8 hai .sonografy me pata chala ovary me toda swelling hai .to Dr. ne pcod hai bol diya .mujhe ye puchna tha ki swelling ko pcod bolte h .kya isse baby concieve karne me problm hogi. Dr. ka kahna h mera weight jyada h isliye baby concieve me prblm ho rahi h .hum log last 4 month se baby plan kar rah h.
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to be most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is inflammed. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and acts as a shock absorber. Tears form in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to put weight on the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. Consult a doctor for accurate medicines !!
The process of ageing differs from person to person. Some tend to age faster than their biological age in comparison to others that look refreshingly young always. This ageing process is often dependent on your lifestyle, dietary habits and environment and all the other habits that you maintain every day.
Let's have a look at some of your habits that may be are responsible in making you look older:
- Bad sleeping habits: Your body needs to reinvigorate itself every day and for this to happen, you need to make sleeping a priority. While everyone's sleep requirements are different, seven to eight hours of fitful sleep is required daily.
- Having a sweet tooth: Excess of anything is not good, especially when you're not exactly sweet sixteen always. A diet with an overt emphasis on sugar, will only add to your waistline. Its end products tend to damage the collagen and the elastin, leading to saggy and wrinkled skin.
- Smoking: It is a known fact that is damaging to your health, but it also speeds up ageing. Its harmful chemicals deprive your cells of oxygen leading to a pale appearance. They also break down the collagen in the skin, once again leading to wrinkly skin.
- Drinking: Being a natural diuretic, alcohol causes dehydration. This robs your skin of its natural moisture, making you look much older. It also rids your body of Vitamin A and C that are antioxidants important for making your skin to make it look supple and well hydrated.
- Exposure to sun rays: Sun rays only do more harm to your skin than good. Exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun can weaken your blood cells, which can make your skin look leathery. It can lead to pigmentation of skin as well followed by sagging and wrinkles.
- Not enough veggies: Veggies are essentially antioxidants that help you look youthful, but they only last for so long and must be replenished daily. It is important to take care of your body and making small changes to your everyday routine can go a long way to slow that ageing process and make you look young and refreshing.
I'm now 4 months pregnant I lost 2 kg In the first trimester what should I do and now what are the medicines I should take as i'm just taking realfol apart from it what should I intake? Also what to eat to gain weight? As i'm not hungry at all.
Symptoms Of Skin Fungus
While skin fungus may be caused by different environments and different types of fungi the signs or the symptoms of such infections are common:
• The skin of the feet peels, cracks or scales off
• Redness occurs on the skin as well as blister formation
• The skin tends to soften and breakdown
• There could be itching and burning
It is to be noted that skin fungus causes infections that are highly contagious. Thus, it can easily be transmitted from one person to another. The infected area needs to be treated or else it will spread to other areas of the body and cause complications. The different kinds of skin fungal infections like Jock itch, ringworm, athlete’s foot can be cured or prevented by taking note of the effective home remedies available.
Home Remedies For Skin Fungus
1. Proper Cleaning Routine
We often do not give adequate attention to the feet or clean it properly. It is necessary to:
• Wash feet thoroughly with soap
• It should be scrubbed or exfoliated from time to time to remove the dead skin cells.
Such regular cleaning rituals will keep the skin on the feet healthy and not allow bacteria to develop on it.
2. Keep The Feet And Shoes Dry
It is imperative that one maintains cleanliness and dryness of the feet and shoes:
• One should not wear shoes with wet feet
• The feet should be dried thoroughly after bath or washing
• If shoes are wet, they should be dried out properly before they are worn
3. Use Of Apple Cider Vinegar
If one has ringworm they can make use of apple cider vinegar and its antiseptic properties:
• The affected area should be cleansed with antiseptic soap first
• Apple cider vinegar should be applied on the affected area with a soft cotton ball
• The affected area should be massaged gently
4. Use Of Nail Polish
A common home remedy to get rid of skin fungus is to use nail polish remover or nail polish on it:
• If the fungus has affected the nails putting nail polish on it will kill the fungus and dry out the area
• The acetylene content in the nail polish does the trick
5. Do Not Wear Footwear For Long
If you tend to sweat or are active all day long, you need to remove the footwear often:
• It will help to dry out the seat
• It will reduce chances of fungal infection coming on
6. Apply Powder
If one is repeating the same pair of socks and shoes they need to:
• Apply baby powder in the shoes and the socks
• That will keep the moisture out and reduce chances of infection
7. Keep An Eye Out For Telltale Signs
It is hard to recognize the symptoms of fungal infection. One needs to keep an eye out for the first signs as the skin infection caused by fungi is contagious:
• Crusty skin layer forms on the top of feet
• Small rashes might develop which might itch
8. Do Not Wear Tight Fitting Clothes Or Shoes
When one has fungal infection they should resort to:
• Loose clothing that allow the air movement
• Comfortable fitted shoes should be worn to prevent aggravation of the infected areas
9. Tea Tree Oil
This is known to be an effective cure for fungal infections. It can be used in the form of:
• Ointment on the affected area
• The oil can be mixed with a carrier oil and then applied on the affected area
10. Preventing Skin Fungus On The Back
If you tend to sweat a lot you need to:
• Change the sweaty clothes
• Scrub the skin thoroughly when taking bath
11. Use Of Essential Oil
One can use the following essential oils to prevent fungus from growing on the skin:
• Garlic oil
• Tea tree oil
• Oregano oil
12. Use Of Hydrogen Peroxide
On can use a solution of
hydrogen peroxide and water in order to treat fungal infections. If one is suffering from such an infection:
• They can use such a solution to wash themselves or soak the affected area
• If the skin is sensitive, skin bleach can also be used to treat the affected areas