Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Mehrotra
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit MehrotraYour feedback matters!
? problem hai. Dr. ko bhi dekhaya hai ulcer ki problem ho sakti hai last 8 month se medicine chal rahi hai. Jab tak medicine leti rathi hai dard nahi hota hai, khali pat bhi dard hota hai. Please tell me kya kare.
I have gas in my stomach and I have mouth pain and I have fever from many I want your advice and the main thing is I dint eat anything from 2 days because of my pain in my body.
Know about different type of Dental Braces
People often ask me this question that what is the age limit to every braces treatment they have this lingering question in their mind what is the right age and what is the right time to get braces in the mouth? The answer to this question is there is no age limit in short no age bar for braces, so what happens is these people who didn't get the braces fitted in the mouth during the childhood think that they have to carry this crooked teeth throughout the life, which is not the case.
In the past there has been an increase of people getting braces in adulthood as well, the reason for this demand in society is a demand for aesthetics. I want to look good and also because of the digitisation people have a lot of access to the information through Internet, Facebook and social media and hence people want to look better and in this teeth have a major role to play. Also with the modernization we have been able to develop some good appliances including better braces. We have been able to develop some devices which are both aesthetic as well as comfortable for the patient. 1 cool example being ceramic braces they look good and are very less visible to others.
The Other form of braces are the lingual braces which are also called as The Invisible braces they are placed from the inside of the teeth duct. They also have some drawbacks like patients have discomfort while speaking and while eating food. These problems are dealt with the latest form of braces known as the customise lingual braces or customise invisible braces because the brackets are customised as per the person. They are CAD/CAM based and the wires are perfectly bent as per the person, hence the problem of speech and discomfort are taken care. These braces can be applied at any point of time even at 40 or 50 years so people who have problems in smiling in the social circle can be dealt with.
A lot of people when advised that they need to put on braces the first question is Dr how should I put braces at this age? The question that I ask is why do you think so?The answer given is that I look very awkward in the braces but with these lingual customise braces there is a solution to that.Hence what I said earlier that age is no bar for braces and with the aesthetic options coming up, people of any age at any point of time in their life can put on braces without compromising with their social life and social circle as customise lingual braces are so much invisible that you will actually have to tell people that you are wearing braces. Nobody would actually get to know that you are wearing braces or not.
So in short age is no not a bar for braces you can always contact me through lybrate
Pain from teeth while brushing whats the problem? Pain starts from brushing and end after few minutes.
I have got teeth implant on left upper jaw. But sometimes there is severe pain like electric shock which goes to brain.But it occurs only when i eat or drink something. Pl advise.
I am a 25 year old student suffering from mouth ulcers since 5 years I what your advise what should I do?
Hello doctor. I have Tooth bleeding problem from about a month, even after treatment by dentist. Gums are become weak. because of bleeding but smell comes from mouth even after using mouth freshener. Doing three times brush. Using both powder and paste. Even changed by tooth brush. What should I do for it please provide me better suggestion so that this bleeding problem stops and gums become stronger. Thank you for concerning.
Hello! I am suffering from severe mouth ulcers! I get it very often! though i'm taking medication under dentists. It's still not curing. Nd the ulcer is becoming more nd more day by day. I am not able to eat anything. Plzz tell me a permanent solution for this!
My last teeth is badly paining, I went to doctor, they said new teeth is coming we need to remove it, is it true? We need to remove the teeth?
My mother is 48 years old. She is under treatment of thyroid and taking medicine. Now a days she has face another problem. Most of the time inside of mouth is dry? So kindly give me a suggestion about dry inside her mouth.
I brush twice a day but in the evening times ie after 10 hrs of morning brush smell is coming from my mouth any permanent soln for this please suggest me?
I'm Ankit. I have bleeding in my teeth what should I do. Please ask me some suggestions about it. Waiting for your suggestions.
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.