Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit KhatavkarYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old male am suffering from mouth ulcers for last 3 weeks. What should I do? please help me.
My brother spit a lot. I mean just after sometimes there is a sudden urge that he collects a lot of saliva in his mouth then go for spitting. Sometimes it becomes embarrassing for him too. Plss suggest anything. He said its just occur in his mind always.
Hi doctor I have halitosis from 1year dentist recommended scaling polishing teeth and I have done the treatment But very little effect astrology doctor help needed.
I am 18 yrs old male. My question is regularly I does tooth brush but then to my teeth are getting yellow. I am using colgate toothpaste so kindly suggest me should I change my toothpaste or what is the solution.
I am suffering from pyria (Dental) in every five days our Masura every 10 days sewling what is the permanent solution
I am 57 years old male. My one tooth started shaking before 25 days. It was paining. After 2 to 3 days l pulled it out. Paining stooped. But after 15 days the gum pain started at the spot. I consulted a dentist. In x-ray a small broken tooth is remaining inside and there is infection. Doctor gave me antibiotics and pain killers and told me to remove the remaining tooth by operation. Is it necessary to remove the part of the tooth as there is no paining after completing the antibiotic course.
I am very disturbed about my problem. I had lot of smell from my mouth even after brush. I am using colgate so pls solve my problem as soon as possible. thanks.
Last month 27 feb, 2015 I did ceramic braces on my teeth, my dentist extract for teeth forth from both side up and down. Inner side of my lips some wound which is paining like hell, teeth too paining. I can't eat satisfactory because of pain, my docter suggested me ooORASEP-LA gel to apply on my inner lips, m applying every after one hour from 3 days, no use please suggest
I am under procedure for dental implant for my left front tooth; my root has been removed for about 3 months now. But the problem I am facing is that my right side canine tooth is still milk tooth and the permanent tooth is developed and it is there in slant position under my gums. Therefore my doctor is suspecting that the tooth will grow diagonally and will push the other tooth in outside direction which might further disturb the implant. Doctor is suggesting me to wait or remove the canine tooth and pull the permanent canine tooth properly with braces but I read on internet that the tooth sometimes get embedded in the skull and never comes out so I suspect the same with my developed canine. Kindly suggest what I should do ?
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.