Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit ChintamaniYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old from Bangalore and working as a lead in one of IT MNC company getting decent salary but I am feeling dull no interest in my job and don't want to work in IT company. I identified my problem that I belongs to poor family and I didn't get my need in my childhood and to making more money I chosen IT filed even I am getting decent amount of salary and I can full fill my desire and need but now again I want more. More luxury life, luxury house and luxury car. I am having two issues: 1) Health issue 2) financial issue MY first issue is related to my teenage problem due to wrong friends and wrong habit I stated watching porn movie and started doing masturbation which I am still not able to leave. Even after getting married and having 1 years child. MY second problem is I wanted to make my life in financial market and I wanted to be wealthy person due to this attitude I lost almost around 8-9 lacs in stock market, I have not shared these information to my family and I have taken loan to makeup these things where my 50% of salary is doing in paying EMI, now my loan is going to over in another 3-4 months but I am still trading in stock market and making loss and this is become habit, I can not leave without trading even I trade 200 rs trade every day. Request you please guide me and help me to overcome this.
I am not able to concentrate on work what I do seriously . Every time before starting the work I said to my mind please on work what you will do but the mind immediately shifted to another work. This is my problem.
Hi I feel negative at all fell like I'm in tunnel. Also I am losing my memory I checkedup with doctor but there is no positive response. I have fear problem also cold you pleasehelp me this problem I do yoga and Jim also every day.
Sir my age is 25. Height 5 ft11 inch. Weight 80 kg. From 2 year I am having numbness and tingling in whole body. Bone and muscle weakness along with pain in body. High bp 150/100. Frequent urination. Chest enlargement and belly enlargement in terms of fat. Hair on my body after 23 has increased 8 times more than previous and also came in the areas where they were never before. I also noticed a huge reduction in my testis size. My right testis was double size of left but now both became equal. Ultrasound shows right volume 8 cc and left 9 cc. All my blood test were normal except serum total testosterone always coming in hypogondal range that is less than 270 ng/dl .i had this test 5 times. This report was worrying me much and I was seeking it as the cause for all my problem. So I continued my search. And I met to an urologist 14 days ago. On 17th july, he asked me to get my semen analysis done along with test FSH, LH and serum Testosterone. I had given the sample. The report shows that FSH is 6.26mIU/mL (reference 1 to 12, LH is 1.29mIU/mL (reference 1 to 12), serum testosterone is 271 ng/dl (ref 270 to 820. Semen analysis shows azoospermia. After that he asked me to get those test again to confirm diagnosis and in 25th I again had the test .it shows serum testosterone 306 ng/dl. FSH is 11. 07mIU/mL. LH is 2.29mIU/mL. Semen analysis azoospermia again. Doctor checked my testis says that these are small. He said he has vas deferens, epididymis .he suspect it as a case of non obstructive azoospermia. So I asked him why this problem happened to me, he said may be by birth. But sir I want to ask that I had grown good in height, my chest is full of hair, my voice is undergone good changes I have heavy voice. The only thing is that I do not have beard except moustache and chin beard .i had habit of masturbation from the age of 17. I used to do by rubbing penis against bed for several hours .i used to do 1 time daily upto age of 20. After that from age of 20 to 23 I did it 4-5 times daily. But 5 months after leaving this habit I started to face all the problem and all these problem increasing with time. Thats why my 2 year search bring me to this conclusion that I have azoospermia. Please suggest is it case of primary testicular failure? Did excess masturbation caused that? Is it treatable or life is over?
I have a sit job but last two year I face hill pain and lose memory and more sleeping problem please help me.
Whenever I am in relationships I get over attached and sometimes behavior is too strict possessive and end up fighting crying and harming myself by alcohol and sleeping pills. I love that person so much that I don't understand what's going wrong and I behave to strange. M emotionally broke and I fear that I'll harm myself or him or do something very bad. Pls Help I know it's wrong but what should I do! Sometimes I lock myself n cry and just keep on talking to myself very aggravatly.
I am male with healthy lifestyle and happy in my all family relationships I don't know why I am often sad and angry. I also get frequent mood swings. Am I suffering from depression?
Human relationships are fragile in nature. It takes lesser time to break a relationship than to make one. Irrespective of its tenure, the end of a lovely relationship can leave you heartbroken and hamper your entire life. It not just affects your emotional well-being, but has the possibility to hamper your overall physical health. You must remember that there is no magic formula to help you cope up with the pain of losing. But, you will have to be determined to help yourself in this difficult time.
Most of us are forced to start our personal life from ground zero or the scratch, soon after we are left to struggle alone following our break-ups. You must have heard it from most of the people surrounding you that time heals all. But, it is your effort along with the time that will help you come out of the depressive phase.
Here are certain tips to help you to come out of the depressive phase after a break up:
- Talk or write: Any emotional problem grows bigger as you try to hide it from others or yourself. You should not bury the emotions within you and treat them as dead secrets. You will have to talk it out with friends and closed ones. If that is what you don’t want to do absolutely, you must at least try and relieve yourself of the burden by writing about it in private. Try and get rid of the tendency to suppress the unpleasant feelings. After pouring out all the feelings on paper, destroy the paper into shreds and throw it out of the house. While destroying the paper affirm, with this I destroy and uncreate the energy I invested in this relationship.
- Do take care of your body: The first thing that we tend to forget at the time of break up is our physical health and to maintain personal hygiene. Most of us skip our meals, don’t take showers and lead a secluded life. This should be avoided as your health comes first. You will have to take proper meals and maintain personal hygiene so that you don’t put your health at risk.
- Go and exercise: You can pump out your endorphins through cardio exercises. This helps a lot. This will also lower the stress levels and improve your cognitive functioning.
- Remember the great things in life: It is the time when you must look back and remember all the great moments of your life. You must not feel low and lose your self-confidence. Rather, you must feel confident by remembering the golden moments. Remind yourself of all your greater goals in life and treat this break up as a petty issue.
- Meditation: Meditation helps them focus their life on track.
- Track your life - Create a journal where you want to go. Create several pointers in symbolic form in a journal or in drawing form. Give a date and time to each pointer. Create steps how will you reach the next pointer. And thus creating the track of your life.
- Declutter - by removing the things which were given by the person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.