Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohan TariYour feedback matters!
I have class 1 misaligned tearing teeth, how much cost is for braces treatment, are there any advanced techniques which can give results within 6 months.
What happens when you have a cavity?
When tooth decay is limited there is no pain. All decay starts on the enamel. Sealants can be applied to reduce the acid attack on the teeth. If detected early, these can be very well managed by removing the decayed portion and filling it with tooth-colored composite resin restorations.Remember that even at a relatively late stage, when the tooth is broken / decayed badly it can built back to its original form.
Glass Ionomer Cement: This is used for small restorations, especially in primary or milk teeth in children, mostly for economic reasons.
Composites: Composite resins attach themselves to the tooth by a chemical reaction. The biggest advantage is that they can be made to match the tooth with the appropriate shade.
Dental Pain occurs when the complex supply of blood vessels and nerves (the Pulp) is affected by bacteria as they burrow into the tooth layers (Enamel and Dentin), along with their noxious by-products and acid. The deeper the decay enters, higher the chances of infection and increasing intensity of pain.
What happens when you have a root canal?
Severe excruciating pain is experienced, when decay reaches the pulp is usually with a set of aggravating factors either hot and / or cold. Root canal therapy is required to save the tooth.
Root Canal: In root canal treatment, basically the tooth is treated for the infection and all the diseased tissue of the tooth is removed and filled. With good treatment the pain should disappear in a few days. Remember that root canal can be done in single sitting and when done with adequate local anaesthesia (injection) they are pretty much pain free!
Usually a cap is required on the tooth. Ceramic Crowns or caps are being made of ceramic material more often; gradually it is becoming the most preferred option since this looks and feels very natural.
Sir I have little yellow colour teeth and have spot also teeth on various places. I did not smoke and chewing tobacco. Whats the diseases I have. Is there any cure for whitening the teeth.
My age is 38 f i am a diabetic since 4yrs, my vision getting blurred, my teeth swells blood sometimes also giddiness. I am taking glimeperide 2mg if I go to some other doctor they also tell to take the same medicine only what to do?
Dr. bad breath is long lasting problem after cleaning teeth solve problem. permanently. If it no then how.
I have a oily skin. I have got rashes on my skin. I even feel itching sometime. Moreover I am suffering from mouth ulcers. So, what should I do?
I have a sharp molar teeth and I have got this habit of biting my tongue with that. Can it be smoothened?
Hello im some one who is feeling very sick and I eat chocolates and drink cool drinks so I have cavities in my mouth how shall I get rid of them say me the way to solve my problem.
Canker sore is a kind of mouth ulcer or an open and painful sore. It is the most common and prominent type of mouth ulcer, which usually affect lips, inner cheeks or tongue. This a yellow or white spot surrounded by reddish sore. Canker sore can be either complex or simple. The common type of canker sore affects people between 10 to 20. Generally, canker sore develops in people who were previously attacked by it.
The symptoms of canker sores may include:
1. Large sores
2. An outbreak in sores
3. Excruciating pain
4. High fever
There can be many risk factors for canker sores. It may develop into a severe oral ulcer. Canker sores can also be triggered genetically. There are various causes of canker sores, which may include:
1. Viral infection
3. Hormonal fluctuations
4. Food allergy
5. Menstrual cycle
6. Mineral or vitamin deficiency
7. Immunity system problem
8. Mouth injury
Canker sores can cause difficulties in swallowing and chewing. Most of the canker sores need no treatment; they can heal on their own. There are many ways by which you can prevent canker sores, those may include:
1. Avoid some food items which can cause irritation in your mouth
2. Avoiding citrus foods like - lemon, orange, acidic vegetables and spicy fried foods
3. Avoiding problems through gum chewing
4. Brushing in a slow manner with soft-bristle tooth-brush
5. Brushing at least two times a day, especially after heavy meals
6. Drinking a lot of fluid
However, a canker sore heals on its own, without any treatment. Taking care of your oral health on a regular basis would rescue you from having canker sores. If you keep your mouth clean it would help you fight bacteria. Sometimes pain can become severe, and you might need some medications to cure your canker sores.
There are some ways through which you can treat your canker sore.
1. Antimicrobial mouth wash
2. Antibiotic medicines
3. Corticosteroid ointment
4. Prescribed mouthwash
5. You can gargle with salt and warm water
6. Orabase can also be used to create numbness
Sometimes canker sores can pop up for stress. If stress is the reason for your canker sore then some stress reduction methods like meditation, deep breathing and calming technique will help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I cannot talk with others due to bad breathe. I am facing this problem since my childhood. Took homeopathic medical treatment from the age of 27 & continued for 4 years. But it could not helpful to me. Before taking the above said treatment I consulted a lots of Dentists. They just give me some medicines and a mouthwash for one or two weeks. But those medicines are not useful. I brush my teeth twice a day. I cannot make relationships with anyone. So please give suggestions. .
Teeth sensitivity due to exposed dentin or fractured enamel is common during winters. Don't neglect these symptoms. Very often these are early signs of severe dental problems.
I had dental pain on left upper jaw and upper teethes. My dentist said it is not dental. He said it is due to sinus. I never had sinus before. I am 65. I had severe cold recently. The pain occurred during and before this cold. Tell me what may be the cause and remedy.
Hello sir My tongue is attached to bottom part of the mouth, cannot speak properly from my childhood, in earlier I have not considered it as a problem but as growing it's becoming problem for me I'd there any solution for this Thanking you.
I am 55 years of age male height 5.9 weight 78 kgs. Taking B. P. Tablets daily. No habit of brushing teeth since long. Recently my tooths have a hole and not able to chew the food properly. Having sense of pain to that tooth both sides left and right. Kindly advise whether I must go for refilling in it to avoid damage of tooth. Please advise Regards Narendra Pawar.
Hi sir I'm Pavan one of my teeth is attacked by fluoride and it is yellow color How to make my teeth whitening?
Sir, I have been suffering from tooth pain at last two teethsat downward side of left side, consecutively I am also feeling pain in my left ear, plzz help me.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.