Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai . View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohan Tari
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohan TariYour feedback matters!
How I can get rid from pyria? Due to this in my teeth bleeding is generated? Please give me solution?
Sir I am sanjay Kumar Sharma Sir my mouth is very smelling My teeth problem And My chicks swelling Pleases suggest me best paste.
I have black lips and black teeth gums I don't smoke I don't do any of those, help me to get rid of those.
My son is two years old. He brushes his teeth twice a day using kidodent tooth paste. But he does not spit the brushed paste. He often swallows them. Doctor I want to know whether any problems would affect him or wat.
I'm 35 year old now I'm getting wisdom teeth and it's full paining. Is it can be removed if yes what will happen all. In future it may effect TN me. The process of removing wisdom teeth is easy process or difficulty's please let me know. In gurgaon any other specialist hospital are available please send us the details regarding wisdom teeth removal.
At night when I asleep, sometimes some liquid gets collected in my mouth during sleep which wakes me up from sleep ,as the result I have to get up and spit it out.
Sir, Meri wife ke teeth halke neele se pad gaye hai yani jaisee veins dikhati hai us type se dikhate hai aur vo 4 month ki pregnent bhi hai please advise de.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.