Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Riya ShawYour feedback matters!
What is the procedure of having 100% safe sex against pregnancy. Last time Lybrate answered that condom is safe but not 100%, so what is the solution, what do we do?
I have no thyroid and not there excess hair unwanted at my face or chest. I have irregular periods only doctor told cyst not there Egg not growing it is 4 mm to 7 mm size so taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months over now Healthy egg medicines tell me please Weight 60 kg Height 5.3.
My wife is pregnant and in the first 3 month she was prescribed with 5 mg of folic acid a day and after the completion of 4 month the dose of folic acid has been reduced to 1.5 mg with the iron capsules, so the dose of 1.5mg is sufficient or the dose of folic acide should be increased?
I am feeling some wired random pain sensation, randomly any where in the body some day it was in my breast than it was in my thighs and sometimes it was in my arms it was in beap like, it occurs for times than stops than after sometimes it's restart randomly any in beab like motion. I want to ask what is that indicating.?
I am a 19 year old female. I had sex with my boyfriend once and now he left me. Now my family members are planning a marriage for me. Before my marriage I would like to get my virginity back. Can someone tell my about it? it's really urgent for me. Will that hurt a lot?
We didn't have sex from past 8 months and yet she is not having regular periods it's been more than 15 days till now.
Sir I am 21 year old girl my que is I am doing sex with my bf before 6 month too many time and after 15 day my marriage so my vagina too loose so I am tensed my husband know about my virginity break ya not?
Dr. Meri wife ka 1 baar misscariage ho chuka he Usko Bhut weakness he. please tell me uski Weakness ko kese Door kru me. Ki fir se misscariage na ho ske. Kabhi..
Sir I have married and this is my 3rd year running. After married only 1 month I have sex with her that also very struggle to sex with her because she is not interested. Now I am trying to sex with her but she is not interested and she is not telling about that and she is not coming to doctors also Kindly suggest
My wife 43 years old and always wet vagina from the last more than 3 years We try many doctors but unable to get permanent solution.
I had my puberty first in 2012. And now it's 2016. But I don't get my periods on date. Sometimes they cross 2 to 3 months. And since the last few 3 months I'm not having my periods and instead of that I just keep on getting pain in my lower stomach. Please help.;(
Loving our children in a real way:
- Loving my daughter/son comes so easily when
- She/he wins a competition,
- Gets high marks,
- Listens to me,
- Keeps her room clean,
- Finishes her food,
- Pays attention while studying,
- Sleeps on time,
- Never raises her voice and
- Practices dance/singing/drawing without me reminding her.
That's the easy way to love.
However when I look back at my childhood I realize that the moments I really wanted love badly were when
- I scored less marks,
- Failed in a competition,
- Couldn't fall asleep,
- Didn't feel like studying,
- Wanted to laze around,
- Didn't finish the tiffin,
- Didn't complete homework,
- Forgot an important assignment,
- Fought with a friend,
- Had a heartbreak,
- Committed a mistake,
- Felt guilty,
- Felt lonely.
These were the moments when I needed my parents the most, I needed their assurance that it is okay to be human, to fall, to get hurt and what I wanted to listen in those moments was" I know it hurts, but i'm here with you. Maybe we can't do anything about what happened, but i'm here with you. And I love you for what you are, always"
This is real and unconditional way to love!
Yes I wanted to hear" I love you" loud and clear. It was the only thing that could heal my heart. Love!
It's the moments when we lose control of ourselves that we want someone to hold us, isn't it? you don't need to be perfect. Just be real!
Do you chose love the easy way or the real, unconditional way?
Today no matter what your child does, choose love and see how it heals you as a parent.
Mam I don't want to be pregnant soon, please tell me during sex which medicine should I use please tell the medicine name that didn't effect in my body.
I am 40 years old and my period is irregular since very beginning, earlier I used to get periods 2 times in a year slowly it shift to once in a year and once in 2 year and now it been long not getting period, if I take medicine then I will get otherwise no, please advise how to regularise my periods and I am unmarried.
I am 18 year old girl, my period have ended and begun withing 20 days. I have also noticed that a slight amount of blood is coming through my vagina now a days. I am having no pain in my abdomen area and am also having a normal health. Am bit concerned, is it normal or is it matter of grave concern?
I got very light period for 2-3 days. After that continuously facing yellow discharge. It happened with me (light period) once but got proper period by sysron NCR tablet. Now its happening again. Is it my period (light period) or I should wait for proper period? Its been 10 days passed from my period test. I have negative pregnancy test. What can cause all this? Can ovary cyst delay periods?
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.