Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Dear Doctor, I am having acidity problems since long time, can you please provide me a better medicine. Thank you,
Hi am eamu jaiswal I have problem vomiting when I eat some heavy things. I am used to eat very light food. But the day I will eat food like chicken. I will be I'll can you help me out.
I'm 33 years old, n suffers Premature ejaculation which is causing problem to my wife, the time after penetration is max 5 secs, please suggest something natural which can be done. Also if some medication may help then suggest the same but tell what may be its side effects, and its avalibilty on medical stores.
I have serious stomach bloating issue. I've had bloated stomach since I was a kid. I am a non vegetarian. I tried exercising for 6 months but it showed no change. Please tell me what can be done.
I ll be always suffering from headache after I get into home from the sunlight every time. What should I do.
Sir I am 16 years old boy. My voice is likely girls how can my voice become like boys. please give me advice and tips. I asked it before but was not helpful. Thank you.
I am always suffering from stomach disorder like acidity lossmotion help me what should I do to overcome from this problem.
Is taking pills for penis enlargement & erectile dysfunction effects & do we have a p positive results with it. Really looking for true advice. Please help.
Doctor, I am 32 years old normally I suffer with cold monthly twice so kindly give medicine or any course.
Is there any home remedy in ayurveda for painful corns! I have as many as 7 in both legs.Please tell.
My mom will be going for an laser operation for kidney stone. She is having 2 stones, one in each kidney, 1 of 13 mm and other of 14, My question is will laser operation remove stones from the root ?
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.