Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rita ShethYour feedback matters!
This is about my son.He is 19 years old good looking. From 14 years around to 17 years he was very angry with myself and his mother. He got good marks in his 10th and ok marks in 12th. For the last 2years his anger as come down considerably. 1 year back he had a love failure. I heard from his friends that he used bad words openly (scolded the girl) at the time of break up. Two days back he expressed his intention to meet a phychiartist. Kindly suggest the action I should take
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I apply roll on deodorant on my armpit after bath. I have a doubt that whether I should use or not as I think I am blocking the pores which is not good. Does using it daily for a long term will have some side effects?
I have sinusitis and migraine which is really severe could you please help me to get rid of it permanantly ?
Hi sir, my age 20 years I have a problem is have the white hair day by day it was increase how to control and how to reduce the white hair please tell me sir it shame of me. All my friends are asking why you have the white hair and teasing me please help me sir.
Chocolate milk has it all when it comes to proteins carbs sugar or the taste and is also popular among athletes. During high intensity workouts muscle proteins break down and glycogen levels deplete by 60 to 75%. However for muscle growth after a workout, one needs to replenish glycogen and protein that can easily be gained from chocolate milk. Sports dietician suggest students to take four grams of carbohydrates to one gram of protein within 30 minutes after a workout and it depends on workout intensity and duration of workout determine how much energy is used.