Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rita Batra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita BatraYour feedback matters!
She missed her period since last month and she did a pregnancy test, which came positive, please tell me any legal actions which will be taken to her if she's more than 18 years of age but unmarried.
Since two and half years I am suffering from pcod. Tried many hormonal tablets ,but no pregnancy, when I did HSG test report says either spasms or blocks at the corneal of uterus. Pls help what I have to next. I am fed up of taking medicines.
I am married since two years, the first I conceived I miscarried at 5 months, my doc advised torch test, and herpes was concluded as the reason. The doc gave a 5 day course medication and told me to conceive only after getting Torch test again. Next time I conceived after herpes coming negative. This time I had a healthy pregnancy.in the last few weeks I had high BP so my doc suggested to induce labour at 38 weeks and not to wait for natural labour. On 14 Feb this year I was admitted and induction started. Even after being 24 hrs in labour, baby didn't progress. Water sac broke. Doc still waited for around 6 hrs, then finally C-sec was performed. And I had a healthy baby girl (as informed by doc) delivered on 15 Feb. I was discharged from the hospital on 18th. Till then everything was fine apparently. On the second day at home my baby refused to drink milk. We took her to a doc. Blood test was performed for jaundice. bilirubin count was 14.9, at night baby started wailing from pain and tightened her body. She was admitted by the same pediatrician and photo therapy was started. We waited for 6 hrs but the baby got no relief. We shifted her to a better hospital where we were told that jaundice was no issue instead she was having septicemia and that we were late. Same day her lungs, kidney both got affected. She was having uncontrolled seizures. And we lost her on 21st. The actual reason for seizures could not be diagnosed. Could it be possible that this time also my baby was infected of HSV? Also what should I do next time I plan a baby? When can I plan again as this emptiness is intolerable. I miss my baby so much. I feel alone and depressed.
I have sex with my bf after 12 days of my period. We use condoms. Now I didn't get periods from 27 days of my last period. I check pregnancy test at home after 20 days of my missing period, it shows negative, again I check after 4 days still it shows negative, Till now I didn't get periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnancy. If yes what should I do.(normally I didn't get periods monthly, but after using medicines I got regularly from last 4 months)
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.