Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rishab BhoswalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, please let Me know if there is harm if we stop taking protein powder/supplements after 6-7 months or a year. Is it mandatory to take protein always if we start taking? Thanks.
I'm 70. Since 50 I lost erection and stiffness. I get frequent urine. Can't stop few seconds. Tried some medicines like Tadalafil 5mg for months but did not help much. Even sildenafil 100 could not help. Being Shy of I did not consult Doctor. Pls help to get some stiffness and resist urine.
I am 27 male .I am newly married. While having intercourse I sometimes loose my erection in order to delay the ejaculation. I feel like my organ is not fully aroused. Pls suggest me some medicines.
My wife is pregnant 3 months. two weeks back she got a cold and after that she is getting severe headache while sitting in her air conditioned office. She started to inhale steam 3 times. Still no use gynecologist please help.
I have cough, cold and fever for the last few days. I have taken medicines but there is no relief. What should I do?
I am unable to sleep from 2 days I tried sleeping tablets but its of no use I am having class test which is very hard to score so please suggest me.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.