Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Rishab BhoswalYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I have lot of lice in my hair they increase day by day please suggest me any shampoo aur anything.
I'm suffering from tooth ache and my head is paining badly please help me out with medicines or any other thing.
Still Dry cough problem, Throat irritation problem, taking Rcof Syrup 3 times daily 10 ml from last 15 days. Taking swasari syrup of Patanjali.
PCOD, one tube removed due to ectopic. Embryo freeze since more than a year. My endometrium not growing beyond 6 mm and triple line not coming up. Tried ayurvedic for 1 year. Did 3 vasti and therapy. In allopathy tried many cycle with progynova, estradiol and Viagra tablet. Have One small fibroid. hysteroscopy and tbpcr done. Its normal. Kindly help, how ET can b grow. I don't want to go for surrogacy.
I am 19 years old. I had been suffering from headache since the last 4 days I thought it will be kk, but still the same what should I do.
I am male and I have boil for at least 3 months old I used soframycin and amoxline it is reduced but not completely gone.
I am 22 years old. My sperm releases when I masturbate but when it comes to sex it doesn't come in 45 minutes of intercourse. So, please advice me whats the problem I am facing.
Sir I am suffering from fatty liver grade -1.and gaseous distention of bowel loops. Sir is it any harm full to body in serious. And please give the solution for this.
How to control dry coughing problem. I faced this problem in last 2 years. Please share some best medicine.
I am raja, 31 age and I am going to get married, my penis gets erected but its not so hard as before.
How to increase the sex power or how to regain power for doing sex? And if at the time for doing sex, sex power get low how to increase it or regain it?
I am 20 yrs old,i have got UTI 2-3 times but when it gets cured again some of symptoms start after few day and i got some movements in my testicles and feeling pain in lower abdomen and a sort of back pain,please suggest
Sir please tell me how to recover from viral fever from 2 days, and what is the precautions take within the treatment time.
I always feel drowsy buti can not sleep. There always a mild pain exists near eye region and I always have a vomiting tendency when I eat breakfast and lunch. I have a tendency to take sour food like imli and lemon etc in lunch and dinner. Otherwise I can not eat anything. I do not know why it happens. One thing more it seems that the earth is spinning around me, I feel headache and vomiting. Can not live without lemon and imli and sour food. They are acting like drugs now. Please help me.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.