Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Reshma JaweriYour feedback matters!
My friend have 50 years. Old they have eyes problem whan dust is come in eyes ther they have problem in eyes thes problem is from 3 years what is solution tal sir.
I am 21 years old having myopia corrected with glasses having no. -1.75D and -1.25D want to remove this completely is it possible?
What should I do, if any foreign object gets into my eye and after removing it the redness in eye remains?
Hi Sir, Since 11 months I am getting pus filled rash on eye (near closing edge) and both eye becomes reddish. Pls suggest the medicine to cure completely . It pains lot . Hence pls. . .
Hi I am a 26 year old female. I am experiencing redness in my right eye with no irritation, itching but a little heaviness since yesterday. I tried using the Tear drops eye drop yesterday and the redness reduced considerably by night, but after I woke up this morning again the redness was there like it never reduced. Please advise medication for the same.
Hello, I have pain in my eyes, when I contact in sun light and little headache also. What can I do to resolve this problem.
I am 49 years old female .I am thyroid eltroxin 125 mg daily and sotalol betacardone 40 mg twice daily for many years now. I have recently developed under eye bags which look very bad .Please help.
2 days back in the morning got up with a swollen right upper eyelid and cheeks on right side only. No pain or discomfort in the eye. Went to a doc he gave me the following Ivepred, LCZ, Topicid and asked to avoid sunlight. I have never had this no asthma what could this? I had home cooked fish last night and I hv had that before. Could it be a good allergy I also had sprouts. I am. Fine now with just 10% swelling left and I want to resume my swimming classes is tht a problem?
I am a male of 29 year male have severely weak vision. What can I do for increasing my vision aquity. I wear glasses of - 7.5. Will ayurveda be helpful in this situation. And also I want to weae contact lenses if thats afford.
I am having cataract for over month having vision over 8 consulted to the doctor and he confirmed the disease. Thus, hereby I am seeking advices for the food to avoid during the day.
I am 27 years old female. I have short sight with less power about -1.5 in one eye and -0.5 in another. Can it be cured using homeopathy or is surgery required for that? Thanks.
I am facing a little problem. I have red eyes for 2days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.