Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka D PunjabiYour feedback matters!
My dad has cough and pains to both of is legs how to get rid of these pains. Before 3 years. Back he got accident to his left leg at that time his ankle bone shifted to back.
Dr. My son is 5 year old he persists cough from last 9 months. I had donr all tests like AFB that is normal and blood test that is also ok but in chest x ray he had mild cardiomegaly. Dr. said done ECO. Dr. I ask you a question is it curable and prevent. O m worried about him. He has no any breathing problem.
Sir/mam suggest me some exercises which can make me healthy and give me good looking body also suggest some meals which can I eat for good shape of my body.
I have dark circles and my eyes look tired even if im getting good amount of sleep. What should I do or is there any other reason for this?
I am 25 years .I am suffering from cold last 2 days .I have a pain in my throat and weeping water from noise and also get temp at night .what to do doctor suggested me.
I am suffering from depression since 8 years. Now a days I am better. But I have mild depression. I am a patient of panic disorder. I take arpizol from the beginning. Now what should I do?
I am 24 years old, I loose round 13 kg weight within 1 years 2 months, since 6 months I tried to loss more weight but I cant loss 100 grams weights, and now I feel very weak,
Sir I am observing severe hairfall from last few months and I am very tensed right now. I tried many branded oils but nothing is preventing my hair fall. What needs to be done to stop hairfall please suggest me.
I am just 26 years old. And I am worrying about my penis size. So. I need your help. How to make bigger as soon as possible. Kindly suggest me. Thank you sir.
I am feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
My brother, he is 19 years old. Ever since he was 12/13 he has been angry and used to break things in the house. Over the years his anger worsened and he began to hit other family members when he got angry. he gets angry over the smallest things possible, and releases his anger by hitting or breaking something. After a while he becomes completely normal. Recently our mum had a traumatic accident where her finger got amputated. Despite being there with her when it happened, he seemed to have no feelings or empathy at all and didn’t even ask if she is okay, or help her with holding something. He seemed to show emotional blunting over it. His mood changes quickly, one minute his is happy and next minute he gets angry and that too over small things where he compares himself with people. If he goes to play cricket, he will get annoyed/irritated that he didn’t play cricket a lot and that he isn’t that good as someone else. One of the big issues is that he is unaware of the things going on around him. He will sleep with tv and light on, uses different towel every day, goes for shower for 2/3 hours. Seems like he is always having deep thoughts about something. Also he spends so much money uselessly and is overdrawn. Within 2/3 months he spent over £1000 when he does’t even need to spend that much at all. Another thing is that he is easily influenced by people and tries to copy them. However, this is usually for bad habits such as thinking that his friend has had many girlfriends, yet he hasn’t, or thinking that spending too much money and going overdrawn is fine because other people do it as well. He does’t want to respect other members of the family and takes their care and advice for granted, even his own mums. When he goes out, he does’t say when he will come back, or if he does, he does’t come back on time, has no feelings that people at home will be worried. He lies to his family members easily without hesitating, about who he is going for night out with, or if he has bought something or where he is spending money on. You can never know whether he is lying or not as the way he says it sounds so convincing. Whilst at home, he does’t want to do anything productive, always eats and sits, even when he eats he does’t bother picking his own plate up, he can be that lazy. He wants to find a job, yet he does’t as he is lazy and wants to put no effort in at all. If he is in the lounge and is tired, he will sleep on the sofa but not on his bed as he is lazy. Whilst playing videogames and against people online, if he is losing, he can get ridiculously angry that he can break something, despite it being a game. Overall his behaviour is extremely aggressive and unpredictable. He can be happy and in a good mood, and all of sudden can get aggressive and break something. Deep thoughts and being easily influenced is also not helpful which is brainwashing his mind and leading him to the wrong path. Any help on how to improve his behaviour/treatment will be much appreciated. Thank you.
My blood sugar is 120 fasting and 159 random, should I take any allopathic or ayurvedic medicines or any herbal juices. What should be the safe levels. In upcoming festival season can I enjoy sweets for few days.
Sir I have back pain since 10 years when I drive bike 15 km over I got back pain when I work on computer I got back pain when I pull up heavy thing I got back pain I am a primary teacher at village so I have bike everyday 20 km up and 20 km down daily last week I done MRI but there no big issue on my back pain so please guide me to what to do Ayurveda treatment.
Dandruff is one of the most common chronic hair conditions. It is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. However, people still want it gone so that their hair looks better. Here are the symptoms as well as the causes of dandruff.
- Skin drying up: Dry skin is the most common cause of dandruff. The flakes from dry skin are usually less oily and smaller than with other forms of dandruff.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis: Dandruff can also be caused by oily irritated skin. In this type of dandruff, red, greasy skin has flaky white or yellow scales covering it.
- Infrequent shampooing: This is also a very common cause of dandruff. This is because oil and skin cells accumulate, thus resulting in dandruff.
- Malassezia: Malassezia is a yeast like fungus. It is usually harmless and stays on the scalp of most adults. However, it is worth noting that sometimes the yeast may irritate the scalp and cause extra skin cells to grow. The skin cells then fall off and become flaky.
- Contact dermatitis: Contact dermatitis is a sensitivity to health care products and when you use too much shampoo, hair styling products or other chemicals, such as paraphenylenediamine, the red, itchy, scaly scalp associated with dandruff is caused.
- Other skin conditions: There are many other skin conditions, which cause dandruff as well. These include eczema and psoriasis. Eczema is a chronic skin disease, which causes the skin to become inflamed. Psoriasis is another skin condition. It is characterized by thick scales forming resulting from rough, dry, dead skin cells which build up rapidly.
These are just the causes of dandruff. Now you will see how to identify when you have dandruff by learning about the symptoms of dandruff.
- The symptoms of dandruff are pretty easy to spot. All that happens is that you will see white, flaky, dead skin cells in your hair.
- It is sometimes accompanied by an itchy, scaly scalp.
- There is also a type of dandruff called cradle cap, which occurs in newborns. Just like dandruff, it is not dangerous and goes away when the baby is 3 years old.