Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I m 21 and I want to increase my height. Please do help. N want I have lots of eight concentrated around my waist help me loose that.
My mammi is suffering from fast headache from last 3 days she said first of all pain started from" seena" (breast) then directly in head she also saying something is running in her head pls help me what should I do is also suffering from thyroid from last 4-years for this problem she is taking a tablet in morning with empty stomach.
Hi doctor, I work in Corporate sector and supposed to sit on the monitor for 8-9 hours. For this, I use anticlear glasses but still suffer from red eyes. Kindly suggest some good remedy or eye dropper for the same. I want to avoid this redness in eye as it looks awkward at workplace. Thanks.
He told me, Is masturbation bad for health? If yes then how if no then why? But I am feeling harsh to tell these type of questions.
Which is the best available hair oil in the market? Want to know the name? Right time to apply? Duration oil has to be in head?
Hi I am 31 years old from last few months my hairs are falling. I am doing exercise regularly, plus I m non vegetarian, taking little bit of alcohol & smoking as well. Kindly suggest me to save my hairs.
Hello my self neeraj my age is 24 and I want ti increase my height up-to 3 to 4 inches. Currently my height is 5.5. If possible than how.
I am 25 year old and I am not able to walk because of leg pain, suddenly pain started in nee so I concerned the doctor and I dint get a guy concern and medicine so please help me with it.
I am 46 years old and having some issue with my breath. I brush my teeth every day but still having some bad breath all the day. Changing my tooth paste every time. Brush my teeth every nite before go to bed but still this issue. I smoke regularly, due to this issue I am not able to speak with my clients. Please suggest and help me.
I get severe acne and acne nodules on face and upper back. Few days its ok. . Leaving marks and skin itching. Doctors have given me Axlzilide for few months. Then Doxy. Along with benzoyl peroxide ointments. For some time they r effective but again the problem starts. I am 36 years old. Underwent kidney transplant in 2010. This acne problem is their from 1997 onwards. Kindly advise.
I am 23 years, my body size is reduced I m looking very lean day by day. Before the shirt which was very tight is getting very loose on me now. What should I do to look like before. Should I take more sleep or do exercise. Or take more fruits. Suggest me with some tips or some Ayurveda medicines or any other supplement.. Sir I want to look healthy. Just like before. I m having marriage after 15days. please help me to gain some health on upper body chest and shoulders.
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.