Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha SethYour feedback matters!
I have chicken poox marks on my face how these can be cured?(i was suffering from chicken pox last month)
I am a 16 year old boy And I am severely suffering from hairfall. I am not able to do my works properly.
I am nilesh, Sir I am loosing my hairs daily in washing head, in hair settlement and one of the big problem is my skin is very oily I am tried all the shampoo, gels, medicines etc for hair and for skin I am using all creams face wash etc so what should I do? please give me solution.
I have white hairs on my head hw thay came I do not know nw what is the solution to make them black.
Falling hair when use any shops and shampoo and how to make hair strong and how to make hair silky and brightness.
Sir, Am having pimples and black spot on my both cheeks. So please suggest me some methods to get rid of them from home itself.
I am only 23 years old. I am suffering from hairfall. My hairs are reducing day by day. What could be the reason behind it. Please give me some suggestions.
I have problem of lack confidence and my hair is almost white so what I have to do for get back my real black hair?
Dear Doctor, I have some hair related issues. When I do shampoo, my hair got dry n look bad n have no shine n silkiness, unusually I do shampoo twice a week, rest of days I just wash hair with plain water while having bath but then my hair got greasy and look little dirty. I need to grow my hairs long but due to these problem I could not make them long. please advise me to make my hair shiny, sliky, bouncy n thick. My hairs r curly n of thin texture.
I'm getting too much of hair fall from past 3 years. I have less blood in my body. What are the solutions to reduce my hair fall?
My doctor prescribe me Spectra capsule (doxepine) for itching treatment last november 2015. I have fungle infection. After taking I have lost my sexual interest. I stopped taking medicine after 15 daya. But side effect is still exists. have still loss of sexual interest. Is it possible?
Say me precautions for controlling pimples. I had consulted many doctors but result is good only while using medicines. Continuous use of medicines may effect my skin so kindly say permanent treatment.
I have fungal infection in my groins for about 1 month and I am using itch guard for about 3-4 days. I was not so serious before but now it has been spread more than expectation. It pains as there are several cuts in that area due which I can't even walk properly. Please suggest me some suitable cream or powder and how to apply it. Thank you!
I am 31 years old male, I have joint pain in my left hand (shoulder and elbow), lot of hair fall, low stamina. Can you please explain why am I facing this problem and a solution.
Acne is a very common skin problem that occurs to a lot of individuals. Acne during puberty is a normal occurrence, however, some people even suffer from adult acne. Acne can be cured but usually leave scars which can be difficult to treat. However, there is no reason to be worried; there are numerous treatments available for acne scars. Here is a list of some of the treatments-
- Derma rolling or micro needling: In this procedure the skin is pierced with microneedles (using a derma roller) which cause a micro-injury to the skin, thereby inducing the skin to produce more collagen thereby healing the acne scars. However, this is a very delicate procedure. Although numerous derma rollers are available in the market, it is best to take help of a professional for this procedure. Not only does this procedure help in reducing ace scars but also prevents wrinkle formation and sagging. However, it is a very sensitive process and needs to be performed with care. Here are some benefits of derma rolling
- Chemical face peels for acne scars: This treatment uses a concentrated form of chemicals which when applied to the skin can remove scarred skin cells thereby allowing healthy cells to grow in their place. Different types of peels used are
- Phenol peel: This is one of the strongest peels available and is best to use under the supervision of a dermatologist. This peel has been said to remove deep scars on the face because the chemicals seep in deeper into the skin underneath the dermis layer.
- Glycolic peel: This is derived from sugarcane and it does not penetrate beyond the epidermal layers of the skin. This peel encourages the skin pores to open and releases the dead cells, thereby improving the skin appearance.
- Trichloroacetic acid: This is milder than the phenol peel but stronger that the glycolic peel.
- Nano fractional radio frequency: This technique uses micro needling as well as a radio frequency to treat the textural irregularities of the skin, wrinkles and other scars on the skin. This is a new technology and has been seen to work pretty well in treating acne scars.
- Laser and filler treatments: Another technology uses fractionated laser to even out the skin by helping the skin in producing more collagen. This requires one to three sessions depending on the intensity of the scars. The ablative laser vaporises the scars, allowing the better skin to form and take its place. The non-ablative laser helps in increasing collagen production.