Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha Seth
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha SethYour feedback matters!
Sir on my left hand there is scare of cut injury. Suggest me a cream or bleach to remove it I want to join army and it can create problem.
I am 34 years old male. I am working since last 14 years for long working hours. Last 10 years working on computer for longer time, until 1: 00 night almost everyday. My problem is during lunch & dinner I need to sip of water after each bite. I have acidity problem, as well hair are getting white. I am veg, non smoker, non alcoholic person. I am already working on to improve habits like go early to bed. Please suggest me how I can get rid of acidity & hair whitening problem.
My half of the hairs have turned grey in this year. Although there were few before also amd I used a black month to hide thm but they have started becoming grey very rapidly. I am just 23 and I do not knw now what to do and what not to do. Please help I am very much depressed.
I am suffering from hair fall since two years. I have used medicines it was not working. What I have to do?
My palm hands are Rough and Cracked. I applied vaseline and other creams but no use. please tell me how to get out of this problem.
My face had a many black marks and pimples. What is the solution for this issue to remove it completely?
Healthy, luscious hair is what everyone wants. But for maintaining healthy hair, a good brand of shampoo is not enough on its own. One needs to inculcate certain habits and avoid other ones in order to keep their hair healthy.
Here are 7 tips to how you can keep your hair healthy. Read on more to find out all about it.
- Regular Haircuts: Avoiding regular haircuts is actually detrimental for healthy hair. In order to grow long hair regular haircuts are much needed as otherwise the ends would split and dry. Regular trimming reduces the chance of breakage and split ends and you should go for a trim once every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Keep it natural: Keeping your hair in its natural way is the best way to keep it healthy. Although doing that during the week could be a problem if you have long hair, specialists recommend that you keep your hair 'on rest' during the weekend. This includes letting it dry naturally, not using styling products and avoiding using headbands or tying up your hair in ponytails.
- Scalp care: If regular shampoo use is not stopping you from scratching your head, consult a doctor. Itches tend to traumatize the scalp, which weakens the roots of the hair follicles.
- Eat healthy and take in a lot of protein: Eating healthily and making sure that a healthy amount of protein finds its way in your diet is another sure shot way of maintaining healthy hair. Iron is another mineral required, which helps you to maintain those luscious locks.
- Try avoid hot tools: Blowing your hair dry sure makes it dry faster, but it also takes away the natural moisture making it dry. If you have to use blow dryers, use them at a cooler setting and turn them at a lower velocity. This might take more of your time but it keeps your hair healthy as well.
- Deep condition: Go for a deep conditioner once every week as this keeps your hair both hydrated and healthy.
- Wear hats: If you are going out in the sun a lot, wear hats as they prevent the scorching heat of the sun from sapping all the moisture from your hair.
Related Tip: "How to Maintain Good Hair Health"