Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Kindly let me know the status of 5th week 5th day of pregnancy. My wife done with ultrasound scanning, sac is there in uterus, but yolk/thicker layer of development is not visible. Is it normal? Please let us know. Thanks in advance.
Sir I am recent married 6month ago we are married so I don't need child with in 3 years what type of pills use the my wife without side effects monthly before periods and after period's how many days gap given sir monthly how many pills use for her so please reply after 3 year born for child any reason of pills side effects please reply me sir.
Although both are similar, treadmill and jogging are very different from each other. The same muscles are used in both the exercises and the same forward body movement is involved in both the exercises. Both are done for cardiovascular fitness, to decrease the amount of fat in your body, and to tone your legs. However, here are a few pointers which show you the difference between treadmill and jogging:
1. Treadmill is easy: Running on a treadmill is easier than going out for a jog. This is because a treadmill has a plain running surface with a constant environment. But when you go out for a jog, the surface may not be plain; the environment might not be constant as it can be windy or extremely sunny. The treadmill can also be adjusted according to your requirements, like the inclination can be increased or decreased; the speed of the belt can be increased or decreased, etc. It also affects the joints less because you are able to have a flat surface to place your foot every time, unlike the rough surface of the roads and lanes when you jog.
2. Convenience: Running a mile at home on a tread mill is much more convenient than going out for a jog. You can hop onto a treadmill for a run anytime, but going out for jog whenever you feel like, is difficult and can cause inconvenience. The weather might not be appropriate to go for a jog, or you might have certain things to do which you can while you are on the treadmill.
3. Motivation: Treadmills allow you to see how much you have run, which will motivate you to work harder and surpass your previous limit. This is difficult when you go out for a jog as you cannot calculate how much you ran.
4. Burning calories: Jogging outside is much more challenging than jogging on a treadmill. This is because of the various factors which you have to face like weather and terrain while you are jogging outside. This causes you to burn more calories than what you would on a treadmill. However, you can change the inclination and the speed of the treadmill which will also enable you to burn more calories.
Although jogging outside and on a treadmill might have these few differences, you will get the best results, if you are able to combine both together.
Sir my wife is 5 months pregnant. And some times we do intercourse in this condition. Is it harmful or can occur any problems for pregnancy.
How to get rid of mensuration pain and fluid the comes after finishing of mensuration that also cause pain?
Sir I have done sex with my bf before 3months in jan and my periods come in feb first after that I did nt do sex with my bf and now in this month I didn't have periods I do not sex with my bf after that pls tell me why my periods late I have also check my pregnancy on pregnancy test kit but my test is negative so tell me medicine whose help me to come out my periods am unmarried pls help me.
My mother right armpit and breast pain sometimes before two year age 52 pain in not regular take when she take medicine then she feel good but always feel pain what's the problem please explain.
I am a 21 years old female and have red spots on my thighs near vagina. Please suggest something, I am shy to show it to doctor.
I want to know whether m pregnant or not? My periods are regular but this months 4 july I got only spotting for half day. I feel very lazy all day and have dizziness also. I did pregnancy test but it comes out negative. What should I do now?
What is the perfect timing of sex. When my wife's monthly period start 4feb. I want to conceive so please tell me.
I have got a vaginal infection. Which itches a lot. Specially before mensuration cycle. Even hav some weird discharge .from past 2 months I have been using fungal creams which gives a bit relief! I really need to get out of it!
Sweating is a normal function of the body, but some people sweat so much that their clothes are often drenched in sweat. Hyperhidrosis is a condition where the amount of sweat produced by the sweat glands cannot be regulated. It is characterized by excessive sweating commonly seen in the underarms, palms and soles. This disorder can affect a person at any age and if left untreated, can become a lifelong condition. Though this condition is not a serious threat to your health, it can be quite embarrassing and can hamper your lifestyle.
In many cases, there is no obvious trigger for Hyperhidrosis, and it is caused by the malfunctioning of the nervous system. This is known as primary Hyperhidrosis. Sweat is a function which helps the body cool itself. In cases of primary Hyperhidrosis, the brain sends a message to the sweat glands to produce sweat even though the body does not need to be cooled. A genetic mutation may also be the cause for some cases of Hyperhidrosis.
Hyperhidrosis with obvious trigger factors is known as secondary Hyperhidrosis. While primary Hyperhidrosis mostly affects the underarms, groin, palms and soles, secondary Hyperhidrosis can affect all parts of the body. Some of the common triggers for this condition are:
- Low blood sugar
- Medication side effects
- Alcohol or drug withdrawal
- Parkinson's disease
Hyperhidrosis can be challenging to diagnose and treat. Lifestyle changes are the easiest way to address this disorder. Some changes that can help you fight Hyperhidrosis are:
- Avoid spicy food and alcohol
- Replace deodorants with antiperspirants
- Choose cotton fabrics over synthetic fabrics
- Wear loose fitting clothes.
- Try using armpit shields and wearing absorbent socks.
Anticholinergic or antimuscarinic medicines can also help treat Hyperhidrosis. This keeps the nervous system from activating the sweat glands. Dry mouth, blurred vision, constipation, abdominal cramps and difficulty in passing urine are some of the side effects associated with this medication. Iontophoresis is a more aggressive form of Hyperhidrosis treatment. This involves passing a weak electric current through a wet pad to the affected area to block the sweat glands. It is usually used to treat excessive sweating in the palms and soles.
Botox injections can also help treat Hyperhidrosis by blocking the brain signals to the sweat glands. However this is not a permanent cure and may need to be repeated after a year or so. Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy or a surgery to remove the sweat glands may also be recommended in extreme cases of Hyperhidrosis. This is usually seen as a permanent solution for excessive sweating, but are relatively new procedures and hence not very common.