Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi. I am 32 years old and before 7 months I got married. But my wife didn't get pregnant while we do sex daily or every 2 day. Please suggest me where is the problem. All tests are ok.
I am 26 years old I have given birth to a girl child 5 years back. Last month 13th of april I got the date. But this month I didnot get yet. I have tested with the help of pregnancy kit but the result was negative. I was disappointed I was eagerly waiting for pregnancy. Pls help me out.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I had a sex with my gf when she was on her 4th day of her periods. I didn't ejaculate the sperms inside. However my gf is feared of her chances getting pregnant and more importantly she took ipill with 3 hours of sex and she 23 years old. Pls let me know wat are chances of her getting pregnant. She is really scared.
I have been mastrubating 5 to 6 times weekly since 6 years does it effects in my sperm count or becoming a father
I got my period 2 times in a month (31st march then on 15 april) within a gap of 10 days and also last year my periods were regular for some months and coming late in some months. Also last year I was tested for thyroid, blood sugar and pcos (ultrasound) but nothing showed in the report. please suggest is anything wrong.
I am having 3 week baby girl and she is passing green poo since last two days. My wife is not having enough milk. So we are feeding baby with lactogen. What should I do?
Hi doctor. I am in 31 month of pregnancy. After ultrasound the weight of my baby is 1280 gm. Is it the normal weight or not. What should I do for it. And my weight is 62 kg. I am so much worried. Pls ans. Me immediately.
After pregnancy how to get a slim body, Before pregnancy my wife's weight was 55 kg and after pregnancy my wife's weight is 70 kg, so give me some solutions to get slim?
Hello Doctor, I had sex with my husband last night, after an hour I washed my private parts and today morning took bath, I did not wash my private part with soap but may slight chances of soap water may touch. Now I feel strichy, watery and with white fluid with unpleasant smell. I am really upset because of this. Please help me. If its not normal tell me the home remedy as soon as possible. Actually am trying for baby. Before 2 days heavy stomach pain with hard stool.
I am 27 years old female. I am not stressed. Neither I have any issues with my body or environment and I have done all my blood tests. There is no problems in it. But after a long time of foreplay I find no sexual arousal and orgasm. I am never wet during intercourse. What may be the reason. please help.
Hi, Question Behalf Of My Sister, My Sister is Pregnant of 5 Months, Guide What was Good Food To Take And Food items to avoid totally and other tips please.
My female partner have want to be sex in my bump. Is it possible and how her to be sex at my behind side of body? And which items her can be used for sex?
Is it really compulsory to were a condom while having sex to avoid pregnancy. Or there any other ways to have sex without condom because I'm not feeling satisfied using condom when I make love to girlfriend ?
Sir I had unprotected sex with my friend after 2 days of her periods which get over 19/10 and on 20/10 I gave her pill (i pill) bcoz I didn't understand wt to do. After taking pill its going to 12 days she didn't have periods yet. And her next date is on 9/11. I am tooo worried wt to do.
I'm loss 2 Months pregnancy. Because baby is not growing in fetus. Next pregnancy what should I take about my baby to grow. Please suggest me. What should I take care about my baby.
Indians have always been known for their passion of food, which is usually rich and creamy. With the recent calorie consciousness setting in, the Indian foods are also blamed for being rich in calories. It is therefore time to take a step back and watch the calories that you are packing with each meal.
Listed below are some common Indian foods, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and their corresponding caloric value. The next time you plan your meal, take a conscious decision based on your overall health. This does not mean you should not relish these exotic dishes. Make sure if you have had a ghee-laden gaajar ka halwa, make sure to burn that extra calories by extending your gym time.
- Chicken curry: This popular dish with curry, chicken, and other spices like ginger, saffron and other spices contain about 600 kcal for a serving.
- Daal: About 300 g of cooked dal has about 350 kcal. The good news with daal is that gives the maximum amount of proteins, especially for non-meat eaters.
- Biryani: A bowl of vegetable biryani contains about 550 kcal while chicken biryani gives about 800 kcal. Again, this depends on the additional ingredients like the amount of ghee or oil used and other ingredients.
- Korma: While the chicken korma gives up to 900 kcal, a bowl of vegetable curry gives about 350 kcal.
- Samosas: A meat samosa has about 320 kcal, while a vegetable samosa has about 250 kcal.
- Chole bature: This fried food with big sized puris and chickpeas pack in about 450 kcal per serving.
- Pav bhaji: Another popular evening snack with fried bread and gravy, this has loads of butter applied to the bread and so it is not surprise that you add about 450 kcal with a plate of pav bhaji.
- Jalebi: This popular Indian sweet is made by deep-frying wheat-flour batter in circular shapes and soaking it in sugary syrup. Whether eaten hot or cold, it gives you about 460 kcal per serving. Add a spoonful of rich creamy rabdi to it and there would be another 150 kcal.
- Ras malai: This rich creamy sweet is extremely popular in Northern parts of India and provides about 250 kcal per serving
- Halwa: If loaded with ghee, a cupful of carrot halwa can give you about 250 kcal.Onion pakoras: This popular spicy snack contains deep fried gram flour and onions and packs in about 200 kcal when 3 pieces are eaten.
Now that you know how much calories some of your regular foods are carrying, make a mental note of all the foods you are eating on a daily basis, and make sure it does not cross about 2000 per day.