Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ReetuYour feedback matters!
I have bartholin cyst. For that I have taken augmenting 625 mg, Emanzen d, rantac150mg 2times a day for 7 days. However my swelling is not reduced. I have consulted doctor three days back, she told me to continue with the medicines for another three days and told me that it will rupture on its own. But no improvement yet. Please advise.
I am 26 years male had sex with sex worker 3 times using condom, now I scared that is condom safe for sex, if wear or remove do any STD infection HIV. Please suggest.
My wife is suffering with following problem that is white curd in small particles size is coming out from vagina and she is suffering with this from last 6 months. We consulted gynaecologist and she has given medicine for 1 week that time it was controlled. Again and again the same problem is coming every month. Please suggest us the permanent solution.
My daughter is 10 years old. She was age attend (starting first period) on Oct 11 2016. Somebody told me girls first period starts between 12 to 13 age. But my daughter menstruation period starts from 10 years age. What is the reason?
I am suffered with pcos last four months. Last period date is 22/07/2017 I got my period 20/08/17 that is yesterday. I have some difference in my first day bleeding. What I want to do. I had fear about that.
I am having irregular periods. What would be the reasons behind it? and also the duration is decreased to 2 days only. What's the reason and I s there any cure or remedy for this problem.
Hello. I am a girl and I have problem of regular breast pain nowadays when I touch. What is the problem.
Last week (29th of may) I took ipill within 72 hours still I did not get ma periods is it necessary to checkup or consult doc? I am worried. N m periods suppose to start aftr 7th of june.
I have done unprotected sex with my boyfriend. On 26 th day after my periods. He ejaculated in me twice. As it was unprotected no condom. So his liquid gone inside me. Now I m worried. Will I get pregnant. My periods will come 5- 6 days later. I think we have done sex in safe days still I m worried as it was unprotected. What should I do?
1. Early scan at 6 weeks for confirmation of pregnancy with routine blood tests. (hb, blood group, hiv, hbsag, hcv, vdrl, urine routine examination).
Medicines- folic acid 5mg once a day and doxinate tablet three times a day for vomiting
2. At 11 to 13.6 weeks- dual marker test with nt nb scan.
If you have crossed 12 weeks and no vomiting constipation then start iron calcium and protein supplementation.
Diet consultation should be done.
3. At 16 weeks get your first tetanus toxoid injection as per who. Some may prefer taking later.
4. At 18weeks- anomaly scan to be done. And prenatal classes can be started.
5. At 20 weeks- 2nd tetanus toxoid injection.
6. At 22 weeks- fetal 2d echo, if you are suffering from diabetes, heart problem, hypertension, previous baby having anomalies etc.
7. At 24 weeks- fasting and post prandial blood sugar levels or dipsi test. (dipsi test can be done at first visit also)
8. At 28 weeks- routine ultrasound with colour doppler. Repeat blood investigations. Get yourself booked with hospital. Take fluvac if not taken previously.
9. At 32 weeks- visit your doctor for routine check up and discuss regarding hospital and delivery.
10. At 36 weeks repeat scan for growth, lie, presentation, and fetal wellbeing.
11. At 37 weeks- pelvic adequacy to check whether you can go for normal delivery. It helps obstetrician and patient in ruling out whether fetal head can pass through pelvis or not. And decision making regarding trial of labour. This is s poo specific for primi patients.
12.36 weeks onwards weekly nst should be done to check fetal heart monitoring.
This is standard protocol what we follow in practice. Others may vary or defer with it. Depending on different practice scenario and academic patterns.
All the best!
Hello . I am 8 months pregnant. Since many days I have this acute pain on the pelvic area specially on the left side. The pain is increasing day by day
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.