Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reeta H. ShahYour feedback matters!
My skin color is fair is uneven. My hands, feet and face are fair but my other areas are of dark complexion, please suggest some remedy.
Hello. I am 22 years old .female. have thyroid since 8 yrs. My ht is 5'2 .my wt is 70 kg. Increased weight, depression, over thinking, anxiety. These are my problems. Please provide proper solution for my problem.
If we want to increase our weight by nt using supplement and by using 1ly by our daily food. Suggest sime foodstuffs.
I am 23 year old female, I have been gaining weight at a very fast pace, I have gained almost 20 kgs in past 4 months, I got a thyroid test also. I do not have thyroid, I do not know what possible reason there is, in addition to it I have joint pain and as the day progresses I have shortness of breath, I am feeling tired all the time, I am less energetic as compared to before, recently I have seen swelling in my feet at the end of day. Kindly consult as to what I could possibly have.
My father has been diagnosed with swelling of the liver and calculus in the gall bladder. Kindly advise he is 72 years old and has high blood pressure.
Mere face pe jhai hai kya vo thik ho sakti hai maine bahut sari creem lagai hai par thik nahi ho rahi hai please te me.
Dear Doctor, I'm feeling fear psychosis for everything. I fear to take bath, I fear to drive my car, I'm not able to take lunch/dinner alone because of unknown fear. I am not able to sleep because of unknown fear having no reason, thinking that what would happen if I sleep. I feel a strange kind of fear if I stay alone. Sweating comes out abnormally. Sometimes, I feel very depressed. I'm not able to concentrate anything. Moreover, I do something, need immediate result. I loose my control to wait for the result. About 1.5 years back I was having acute pain all over my lower limbs. I had undergone with various tests & medicines but nothing cured me. Alternatively, having no alternative, gone for electro-homeopathic treatment. I was cured. I'm a diabetic & taking glypride-1000 mg regularly after dinner. Please suggest to overcome from this phobia.
Hello Dr. My friend is suffering from some business problems. Due to this problem he is suffering from insomnia, stress and tension. He don't want to take Allopathic medicine. Please suggest some alternative method. What diet should he take, or exercise, or anything else he can do to get rid of the problem. than.
I have a fatty liver My scanning report is hepatomegaly infiltration of liver no fecal lesion I done all hepatitis test no hepatitis Please suggest me about diet and treatment.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Rest for 2 to 3 days is sufficient and consult to doctor.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for longer time period as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Exercising regularly: Simple and easy stretches for back not only eases the stress, but also prevents the body against spine arthritis. However, one should seek proper guidance before you attempt any exercise as not all exercises are suitable for all types of medical conditions.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.