Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Reena Jain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reena JainYour feedback matters!
I used to sweat on my crotch. Due to which my pants gets wet at the crotch. Why? Can any help me with this?
What is the benefit of drinking lukewarm water before taking every meal and what is the disadvantage of eating puri every day in breakfast because I love eating puri in breakfast every day.
I am 18 years old girl and my height is 5.1 .and in my family all have good height but my mom n grandmother both are 5 .so my question is that. I want good height .is there any way to became tall .as still I regularly do stretching to became tall .but exercise is very slow process .or any particular diet or workout which help me to get good (tall) height .pls suggest any way .
My hair is white in18 year old. I tried some treatment. But no change in it. Please help me. It is solution?
I'm getting blood when I cough or even I get blood sputum What is the reason for it & how can I stop this?
Gain weight by some protein or weigh powder permanently I had taken tablets for gaining weight some year ago I gained the weight but when I stop taking them I again lost my weight Please help me I am eggitarian.
My body reside cool every time, when I shake hand to anybody I get comment your hand is cool, it is happening from many years. I am feeling all the day lazy,
6 unhealthy habits that are harmful for your back:
You may not be aware, but there are many ways by which you are harming your back on a daily basis. These habits can lead to disc problems and spine problems in the coming years and impact the quality of your life. So, correct these mistakes before your back suffers irreparable damage.
Here are ways by which you are hurting your back:
1. You sit at your desk for too long
- Sitting puts 40% more pressure on your spine than standing. Also, not maintaining the right posture and slouching damages the spine in the long run.
- Try and stretch at a 135-degree angle to reduce compression of the discs in the spine.
- You can do this by leaning back slightly every now and then and also while making phone calls.
- Ensure that you use an office chair that supports the curve of your spine. Your lower back should be supported and your head should be straight.
- Get up and walk around for a couple of minutes every half hour: take trips to get water, use the bathroom, or grab papers off the printer.
2. You watch too much tv
- Staying glued to your television set for hours is not good for your back.
- Studies show that young adults who watch tv or use the computer for 15 hours a week or more are 3 times three times as likely to have lower-back pain as their more active counterparts.
- Limit tv to shows you really want to watch. In the spare time opt for some stretches or strength moves which will prevent muscle strain.
3. You wear high heels or flip flops too often
- Wearing both high heels as well as flip flops too often can lead to foot instability, which in turn can affect your back.
- High heels force you to arch your back, making your spinal muscles work harder.
- Backless shoes like flip flops cause your feet to move from side to side, which distributes your body weight unevenly and can cause pain.
- You do not have to abandon your high heels or flip flops for good. Just avoid walking long distances in them.
- Choose comfortable flats or sneakers when you plan on walking long distances.
4. Your mattress is too old
- According to experts, a good mattress lasts 9 to 10 years. But it is always a good idea to replace one every 5-7 years.
- Studies show that people who switch to new bedding after 5 years sleep significantly better and experience less back pain.
- When you do replace your mattress, pick one that’s not too soft nor too hard. Very firm mattresses can increase pressure on the spine and worsen pain.
5. You do not eat right
- Studies suggest that eating habits that are good for your heart, weight, and blood sugar are also good for your back.
- Make sure to include back healthy foods in your diet.
- These are foods that reduce inflammation and include whole grains, soy, nuts and seeds, protein (chicken, fish, lean meat), vegetables, and fruits.
- Limit intake of caffeine and processed foods.
6. You drive in the wrong posture
- Just like at your desk, hunching over a steering wheel can tighten chest muscles and cause your shoulders to round.
- Make sure you sit at a 90-degree angle, close to the wheel so you don’t have to stretch.