Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Reena B. JoilYour feedback matters!
I have suffering with tooth ache since last 1 Year. Even I have consulted Dentists for the same but all in vain. Please suggest something so that I can get rid of this Tooth ache.
I m 28 yrs old. And I have teeth problem since 1 month. My teeth are paining when I take cool water and sweet items. Especially top left side. And I was cemented my tooth before 3 yrs. That cement was gone to one teeth.
How to bring maxilla forward. Can it be done without surgery. I am not sure if I have a forward maxilla or not. How can I know it. And I am 21 years old.
I have a staining mark which is uniform on most of my upper teeth, I don't know why it's happening, as I have never taken any medication for a prolonged time or administered with antibiotics for a long period?
I have to make my one teeth straight which is exactly to the left of two front teeth. It looks weird any help for this. Any natural treatment without going to dentist.
Hello sir/mam I am suffering from ulcers problem in my mouth from a long time 7-8 years and I was also consulted with the doctor but still there are no relief. Every doc. Says problem in your stomachs and suggest me to change daily routine ,but after change routine not relief yet. I have also completely stop eating samosa kachori and other items which is made by maida but ulcer are continually increasing in my mouth ek cheek hota h to do or ho jaye h. And sbhi doc. Bolte h path kharab h but path to cheek rehta h and ulcer problem mujhe bahut time se h to itna lamba path to nahi reh sakta kabhi kabhi rehta h.so please suggest me what I do for complete relief bcoz bahut pain hota h and abhi me student hu but next year mujhe job bhe karna h to bahut problem hogi so please suggest me something different to other doc .bcoz sbhi doc. Ek he bat blood h.
Ek accident me mere front k do teeth thode se toot gaye hai mujhe unhe thik karna hai,koi ilaj bataye aur kitna kharcha a jayega please.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.