Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra MagazineYour feedback matters!
I'm having a distinct yellow stain on my teeth. What can I do to remove it? Please do suggest me some medical treatment that will help to remove it.
I am 21 year old male suffering from mouth ulcer problem and indigestion my liver do not support any spicy stuff and causes loose motion when I eat something spicy.
I am 22 years old .I have the problem with my tongue taste that tastes salty this happens everyday and with this problem my whole food throughout the day does not tastes good .please help me with this issue.
Whenever I brush my teeth, I get ulcers formed in my mouth. Because of that, it becomes very painful to eat food. What should I do?
Our baby is 10 mths old and four teeth has emerged. Could you please tell us if we need to brush his teeth as we feel it smells?
Hii. Already 4/4 extraction of my teeth short upper lip gummy smile vertical maxilaru excess missing 1 in lower. What is suggestion. Orthdontia like 5/5 extraction rcts, molar surgery then mi, oripr etc else leforte 1 ost or segmental etc.
I have a problem in my teeth. I think it cavity. I brought a sensodine paste. Is it help full. Please tell. A tight proposal.
I have gaps between my teeth so please suggest me what to do Because it makes me ugly in front of others.
I am having a toothache, the pain is on the right side of my jaw and it feels like there's a lump or something right below a tooth. I think the problem is in the gums and when pressed it ache's severely sometimes. What must I do?
Dear sir, I am 49 year old man. I have problem my right teeth, some gap has been developed between my two teeth, rest of teeth portion is solid, but if I eat something it's stick between gap. Can any treatment available for this problem. Regards.
I am suffering from tongue broken disease. I have pain more .each and everyday my tongue is broken more and more. This feeling effect my top part of the tongue. So pls say precaution have this?
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.