Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravinder Jovekar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravinder JovekarYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from acute throat pain with cough. Bile is the problem. Yellow bile comes out of throat. This was there for the past 12 days, i have used benedril green and tus q sugar free chewing tablet but no relief. Please suggest good remedy.
Dr, I watch porn a lot which result in I am having premature ejaculation. How it will return to normal?
I am getting body heat, I am getting temperature rise, body pain, pain joints, head ache, back pain, teeth fixing, losing hair on forehead, throat problem.
I am having a dry cough from past 7 weeks taken antiboitic snd cough syrup as well but its not fully cure.Now i am having a throat pain with a cough while eating something. Kindly suggest.
Please Dr. reply kare mujhe raat ko neend nhi aate main bahut pareshaan hu maine apne city main doctor ko bhi dekhaya phele to unhone mujhe exercise karne ke liye kaha jab maine unhe bataya ki mujhe morning main 6 am uthna hota hai kyu ki mujhe apne job ke liye dusre city main jana hota hai uske liye mujhe rooz 6: 45 am ki local train pakdne hote hai toh unhone mujhe zolpidem 10 mg sleeping pill de par koi fayeda nhi hua yeh sirf 1-2 ghante asar karte hai uske baad jaise hee iska asar khatam hota hai mere neend apne aap khul jaate hai Dr. aap mujhe 6-7 hours working sleeping pill de plzz ta ke main soo sako plzzz Dr. maine bahut logo ko dekhaya hai par koi fayeda nhi hua is liye main aap se keh raha hu aap mujhe 6-7 hours working sleeping pill de.
I am 35 years old, male, have problem of allergy for last 5 yrs. But till date I could not understand that which elements are allergen for me. What should I do?
When a man engages in sexual play with himself or a partner, it's safe to say he's set on having a good time. But what happens when that good time turns bad? Unfortunately, penis injury is quite common during extended or overzealous play. On the bright side, most of these injuries have clear ways to avoid them - and for those that happen anyway, excellent attention to penis care can usually see a guy through the healing process.
So what are these injuries and how can a man prevent them? Check them out:
1) Severe irritation or chafing. This is often the result of too much enjoyment without enough lubrication. Though some friction is a very good thing, too much of it can lead to a sore penis, one that is marked with tiny cuts or abrasions, or full-penis irritation that can make the penis appear red, swollen and even bruised. Of course, the best way to avoid this is obvious: Use plenty of lube, each and every time.
2) Diminished penis sensitivity. Many men are accustomed to dry masturbation, and they might be perfectly okay with sex with a partner without enough lube to make the going easy. The problem is that over time, this lack of lubrication leads to those aforementioned injuries, which in turn form scar tissue in order to heal. That scar tissue obscures what the delicate penis nerves can feel, which means a man loses a lot of penis sensation. This is yet another reason to use lube!
3) Infections of all kinds. A man should know to wrap up his penis when he's going to have sex with someone, but far too many men forgo that protection and take their chances. The problem is that it only takes one encounter to give a man a lifetime of woe. Infections can range from serious STDs, including syphilis and herpes, to infections that are annoying in their symptoms, such as yeast infections. Either way, these infections can be headed off at the pass with good condom use, each and every time.
4) Penis fractures. One of the most terrifying prospects of penis injury, the penis fracture is definitely to be feared. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid it. Since most penis fractures occur when the penis strikes a hard object, a man should remember this when he's getting a little overzealous with his thrusting. A small slip and the penis could hit the partner's pelvic bone, which could then lead to that serious fracture. Simply by being a bit more careful and staying cognizant of the risk can help a guy avoid this particularly awful injury.
5) Not stopping for pain. When pain comes calling, it's a sign that it's time to stop. Many penis problems have been exacerbated by a man who keeps going even though he's feeling a great deal of penis pain. When pain arrives on the scene, it usually means a penis injury is occurring or has already happened. Needless to say, this is a great time to stop and assess the situation.
To help keep the penis as healthy as possible when outside the bedroom, a man can reach for a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Daily application of a good crème will give a man the dose of vitamins and nutrients a healthy penis needs, including vitamin A for odor control, vitamin B5 for tissue health and vitamins C and D for overall health. Amino acids like L-carnitine, L-arginine and alphia lipoic acid can also help. Wrap it all up in a luxurious Shea butter and vitamin E base, and a man can feel good about his steps to improve penis health and avoid injury.
Whether you suffer from premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, are unable to get an orgasm - or you just want to improve your sex life, Every problem is connected to one major solution, it's important to exercise your 'sex' muscles.
A. Kegel Exercises - Cure For Erectile Dysfunction, Urinary incontinence, and Nightfall
What Are Kegel Exercises?
Kegel exercises are easy exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
How Do I Find My Pelvic Muscles?
In order to help strengthen you pelvic floor muscles, it is important that you take time to make sure you are exercising the right muscles.
Try to stop and start your urine stream while you are about to urinate . Try to do this two or three times. The muscles you use to stop your urine flow are your pelvic floor muscles.
How Do I Do A Kegel Exercise?
Now that you have located your pelvic floor muscles, you can exercise them even when you do not have to urinate by following these simple steps:
1. Tighten and hold your pelvic floor muscles for five seconds (count 1 one thousand, 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand, 4 one thousand, 5 one thousand).
2. Relax your pelvic muscles.
You have just done one Kegel exercise. You should plan to do 10 to 20 Kegel exercises three to four times each day.
Another way to tighten your pelvic floor muscles is to:
1. Squeeze the muscles in your anus (like you are holding a bowel movement).
2. Relax your pelvic floor muscles after each attempt.
3. Repeat this exercise 10 to 20 times.
When you do your Kegel exercises, remember
- Do not hold your breath.
- Do not push down.
- Squeeze your muscles together tightly and imagine that you are trying to lift this muscle up.
- Do not tighten the muscles in your stomach, buttocks, or thighs
- Relax your pelvic floor muscles between each squeeze.
How Often Should I Do Kegel Exercises?
Your goal should be to do 20 Kegel exercise three to four times each day. The great thing about Kegel exercises is that you can do them anytime you want to do them
Kegel exercises can help both men and women. Some men's partners do the exercises with them. The more you do them, the stronger your pelvic floor muscles will become.
It can take six weeks or longer to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles
B. The Push-Ups - Lower yourself Only halfway down while doing push up, do not touch the ground.
Halfway down push-ups are easier to achieve and enable you to do faster reps, which, as well as increasing your sexual strength, will also increase your sexual fitness and stamina. Do sets of 10 or 20 push ups.
C. Rebound Exercise - It is performed on a device known as a rebounder/mini-trampoline. Rebounding for 10 minutes twice a day will do wonders for your Sexual health. It strengthens your pelvic floor, abdominal, hip and upper leg muscles as well as strengthening your lymphatic system.
Related Tip: The Best First-Time SEX Advice You'll Ever Get!