Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Shah
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor. Nowadays am afraid of everything I want to overcome fears. For example from recently am suffering from a severe backpain from 6 months then I consulted a orthopedic. He asked me to undergo MRI scan. Am unable to lie on the couch of the MRI scanner. I feel like I do not get enough air to breath and scared of going into the scanner. My hands and legs get sweat because am afraid. Please tell me how to overcome all these fears. Clearly suggest me what to do. Am unable to share these feelings with anyone. Felling ahsmed. I was not this kind. From 1 year am facing this problem. Please help. Thanks alot in advance.
I have a tummy problem I have only 20 year old. Other problem is joint pain. Give me solution nd treatment.
I am 21 year old , have backache in upper right back and in spinal cord near it since 2 month ago while I am doing exercise , I concern doctor but only muscle pain are relieved not pain in spinal cord.
Suffering from bones pain of the whole body. Is this osteoporosis and if yes what is the cure and recommended medicine for calcium for her. She is aged 57 years.
Hi. My Friend 29 year old has EF 20-25% .was gone in Lvf? 5 months back. Also newly diabetic on amaryl 1 mg od. Is there any medicine/Exercise to Raise EF? Thanks.
Hello sir so I am asking a question to you that is in my back side of body is paining so what can I do please tell me sir.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.