Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year female I married before 11 month my first pregnancy fail after that every month I having pain in stomach and I try for pregnancy but it can not work and every month my menses not regular?
I got married 6 months ago, now I feel that I am pregnant. .is there any method to check my pregnancy at home?
I have severe cramps during my periods starting from one day before period starts till after bleeding stops on 3rd or 4th day. I am 30 years old and married for last 10 years. I do not have children and have decided to remain childless. We currently use condoms as contraception. I visited a gynecologist who clearly said that I have primary dysmenorrhea and there is no cure except for painkillers. He also suggested me to have child to get rid of period pain permanently. I have been thinking about using oral contraceptives hoping that it may reduce pain or if I continue taking oral contraceptives without break, I may avoid having periods. Am I thinking correctly. Kindly suggest what oral contraceptive (name & chemical composition please) would be suitable for me!
I am pregnant (having 12 week ), I am feeling weakness & tired . My hemoglobin is 11.2 Kindly suggest me suitable medicine.
I had sex with my boyfriend on FEB 5th. I am not sure whether my periods data is 5th or 14th feb. But now I missed y period it is 26 march. I ade pregnancy test and it showed me positive. Can I get the pill to present pregnancy as it is too late. Please do reply us.
Hi sir / madam, during the pregnancy sex is safe?/ unsafe, my wife is now pregnant (10wks), I did a sex four to five times in this period, any problem? Please suggest me. I was worried about it.
Hi I'm 25 year old .married 3 years since no pregnancy I have pcos problem and I trying to conceive last 3 years 2 iui no success. And my husband have low sperm count also have varicose vein in left side of testicles. Doctor told him to do surgery and sure you 'll conceive naturally but he s not interested to do surgery. I don't have tubal blockage and no issues n utrese. please give some solution.
It has been observed that roughly 3 out of 4 antibacterial bars and soaps contain triclosan which is a certain type of drug previously used in hospital premises. The usage of triclosan in other products like hand wash and gels is yet to be verified and proven safe. Due to lack of proper evaluation there have been a number of instances where antibacterial soap has done more harm than good. Here are a few reasons why you must reconsider using antibacterial soap:
1. It creates bacterial resistance
Triclosan is closely associated with a number of health issues, bacterial resistance being the chief among them. Repeated usage of antibacterial soap can promote the growth of antibiotic resistant bacteria. It might effectively terminate regular bacteria but it is basically useless against the resistant bacteria. The bacteria resistant formula present in these hand washes might cause complications in the long run.
2. It can potentially disrupt endocrine functions
Triclosan has a close resemblance to the thyroid hormone and hence can tip off its receptor sites. This occurrence can lead to major complications like artificially induced early puberty, fertility issues, obesity and sometimes even cancer. Hence it can be said that antibacterial soaps should be avoided in order to prevent such far reaching side effects.
3. It can cause serious health problems in children
Triclosan present in certain hand wash can adversely affect the development of the immune system in children. At a growing age, children develop natural resistance to certain diseases. Prolonged use of antibacterial hand wash and soap can diminish their exposure to bacteria and obstruct the proper development of their immune system. Therefore it is safer to use normal soaps instead which are as effective and do not contain triclosan.
4. It is extremely harmful for the environment
Prolonged and regular usage of hand wash containing triclosan would in turn increase the amount of this drug that gets flushed through the drainage. Triclosan is generally left untreated in the sewage treatment plants which later enters the water bodies and disrupts the food chain since it primarily affects the growth of algae. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
My menstruations was just thinking over but now it's bleeding I don't know why is it happen I just pushed my pussy so instead of white fluid this blood is coming .please tell me why and what is happening.
Kya vagina khud tight ya loose hoti he? Q K 5th months pehle physical hui thi to kia ye ab b loose hogi?
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
I have a regular menstrual cycle. I'm am not at all interested in sex but I want babies that's why I just intercourse with my husband. But still I am not getting pregnant. My husband is very fond of sex. So we are having intercourse 3,4 times a day. I just read some articles related to pregnancies which said having a lot of sex daily will affects your chance of pregnant due to low sperm count and motility. So now I think that because of this only we do not have babies ah? Is it true. Give some suggestion to getting pregnant.
We had no sex. I'm just rubbing my penis on her vagina then it was coming. Somehow semen fall or her vagina from then she have symptoms of ectopic pregnancy. please clear that.
Hi doctor. Am planning sex with my gf without safety .my gf date is on 1 October. We are planning sex on up coming friday .does it is safe or not.
I had an abortion one year back and it was my first baby, will that affect my 2nd pregnancy? I wan to conceive again in another 3 months of time. Shall I take any extra measures this time.
The chemical waste product that is born from muscle metabolism and comes out through the kidneys is known as Creatinine. When there is too much Creatinine present in the body, then it means that the kidneys are not functioning properly and need to be checked by a doctor. As an ancient life science, Ayurveda offers a variety of measures to treat and cure these excessively high levels of Creatinine in the body.
Here are the ways in which this can fixed with Ayurveda:
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is known to have a number of anti oxidants, which can easily flush toxins out of your body instantly if taken on a regular basis. This tea can be had by adding a two or three teaspoons of chamomile to hot water. This can be allowed to stand for a period of at least three to four minutes before you uncover, strain and drink it. One can have at least a few cups of this tea everyday in order to flush out the excess Creatinine from the system.
- Stinging nettle: About two or three teaspoons of dried nettle leaves can be added to a cup of hot water, which can be allowed to stand for at least ten minutes. This can be strained and ingested at least twice a day.
- Cinnamon: This condiment is rich in a number of minerals and vitamins and can help in improving the output of the kidneys even as it seeks to promote better renal filtration ability. This condiment also helps in regulating the blood sugar levels of the body and promotes wholesome good health. It can be added to food as seasoning and even to a cup of green tea which can be taken a few times in the day.
- Siberian Ginseng: Better renal circulation is one of the benefits of this condiment, which also helps in kidney revitalisation.
- Dandelion Root: This herb can be taken in tea form to act as a natural diuretic that can remove the toxins and lower the Creatinine levels in the body. Let it steep for at least ten minutes before you strain it and ingest it.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna: This herbal concoction is a well known one that helps in better kidney function by bringing down inflammation and other painful conditions that can be found in the kidneys. One can also remove kidney stones and urinary tract infections with the help of this herb, which is usually prescribed for patients undergoing dialysis as well. It is known to bring down the Creatinine and urea levels instantly.
Ayurveda is one of the best options to bring down these Creatinine levels in a natural manner.