Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I want to ask you about dark circles under eyes. My both eyes are just like different from rest of face tone due to dark circles covering whole eye on both sides. I feel very low on confidence and embarrassed and avoid face to face talk due to that black eyes Please suggest any solution. It will be perfect to have a home remedy if you have any! Thank you.
I am having black patches on my face, since some days. Please suggest some remedy, they are growing day by day.
My brother's hand and belly has many red spots. He is using a medicine for a month but the red spots has not been recovered yet. What should he do?
I am Keerthiga. 25 years old. I found dark skin on the both side of the nose. I asked beautician and they said its because of dehydration so drink water plenty and also apply moisturizer. After this practice I found bit improvement. Then I consulted one dermatologist. He prescribed me moisturizer .i continuously applied it. Then I could find some more improvement. The problem is I could not vanish it completely. If I get exposed to traffic pollution and sun. Its dark skin is clearly visible. Kindly get me a solution for this.
I am high having pain in my rectum/anus or you can say at boundaries of my buttcrack. Don't know how to help and which doctor to look for. Pain has been for 3-4 days now.
I am 20 years old men. I M having dark spot on face if you know best solution for it. please tell me. Thank you.
I have dark circles from a very long time. I used specs to hide them as my vision is perfect without specs now I want not to use specs. From last 2 months I am not using specs, and I constantly work 12 hours on my PC. My dark circles are growing, can anyone help?
I am 28 years old. I have a skin problem in my lower and upper foot from the last 8 years. Its recover some time but again appear.
I have problem in my hand. A white skin developed. Dont know what will I do? is there any medicine for skin disease.
Skin on my testicles. .gets very dry n develop cracks n then peel out. .I easily get rashes on private body area when I run long .what should I do.
Hi Sir/mam Actually I have problem at my face, I have dark spot( jhaaiya) on my face please suggest me what I need to do.
Hello sir, I want to take medical help for my father. I have seen some red marks on my father legs so I am little confused .is there is blood clots. So sr plzz help me to get out from this problem I am very scared for this .last week also the flow of blood from my fathers leg so please sr help me.
Hii sir I have too much dark circles I am vry tried for ths I do everything of dark circles bt no rslt r found soo I rqt you too hlp me pls.
Can I use panderm plus cream for skin lighting and fairness. Is this cream is safe to use? I have oily skin.
The market is replete with various facial scrubs that are favoured by men and women of all ages. These are especially helpful if you are facing dust and pollution every day, or are exposed to the sun for prolonged hours. Using facial scrubs is a form of exfoliation that helps in rubbing the granules into the skin so as to remove dead cells and give the skin a more supple tone. Yet, too much use of facial scrubs can also lead to a variety of skin troubles. So, how can you tell if you are overdoing our facial scrubbing routine?
- Redness and Peeling of the Skin: When you over exfoliate or use facial scrubs too often, you may find redness on your skin due to the constant abrasive action. Also, you may experience too much of skin peeling and flaking due to the same reason, instead of a mere clean up of the dead skin cells. In such cases, you will need to halt your process of constant buffing.
- Products with Green Tea Extracts: Using tea tree oil or green extracts can help in better exfoliation with a gentle action on your skin. This can soothe the skin and even prevent skin cancer, as per a variety of scientific and medical studies. Licorice root extract as well as cucumber based scrubs can also help in making the skin softer.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is another sign that you may be overdoing your facial scrubbing routine. You can use a scrub with bisabobol which usually comes from Chamomile. This can help in reducing inflammation due to constant exfoliation and facial scrubbing.
- Scrubbing Gear: Using a washcloth to clear away those dead skin cells or a scrubber or brush can turn out to be too harsh for your soft facial skin to handle. You must restrict the use of these tools to about once a week so that your skin does not get too dehydrated or wear a scrubbed look which does not have a glow.
- Testing a New Product: Test a new scrub over a small patch of your skin before using it to watch out for tell tale signs like rashes or other eruptions. Also, when you are using a seed or dry fruits based scrub, you must limit the use and not rub it around the delicate areas of the eyes and mouth so that the skin does not get rubbed too much, which can leave it loose.
Using facial scrubs should be limited and used only when you feel like there is too much build up of dirt and grime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.