Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RaviYour feedback matters!
I have a problem on skin that during winter session when I out and sunlight fall on my skin then why screeching start.
Hi i, m 24y male. Mere nose pe brown spots a rahe hein aur mujhe lgta hai jeh spots cheeks par b aayenge so pls advice what should I do. Thanks.
My lips are unusually dry, sometimes bloods comes out of it. I just apply antiseptic cream. How can I get rid of it.
Like when I put scratch on skin anywhere the scratch only swallow and cause itching and it is gone for large period of time and when I put blanket on it ,it goes away and it is from last three years.
Face ke color ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
Sir I'm a 15 yr old boy. I have raised moles on my face. What can I do to remove them. And whats the normal cost fir visiting a dermatologist?
I am suffering of anus pain which is very light in fact .But sometimes I feel it should not be .I have taken treatment in 2010 October when it was bleeding seriously .After that it has pained me twice only and very rarely bleed.I want an expert Doctor to consult regarding this. Kindly suggest me to contact an expert one
My skin type is olly combination. What sunscreen , moisturizer and day and night creams will be suitable for me ?
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil from the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
Dear sir or mam, I have very dark completion I solve this by home remedies without any cosmetic products. .
I have a skin itching problem on my neck and my face become oil face quickly. What are the precautions should take?
I think melanin contain is the problem of my skin darkness on forehead due to sunburning, please tell some solution on it?
I am 32 years old. I am feeling that I am losing hair on my eyebrows. And my skin colour is little darkened. Could please tell me the possible reasons for this?
Last 2 years I was in dubaii, I had good Skin colour now m in India day by day my color is decreasing. Wat I do.
Sagging skin can come about due to sudden and drastic weight loss, as well as the advancement of age. The supple quality of the skin is gradually lost to age as the skin becomes less firm and tight and begins to sag in certain areas. The skin loses collagen and elasticity which holds the connective tissue together, as we lose weight and begin to age. Also, constant exposure to harsh weather conditions including extreme heat or cold can make the skin sag. Further, sagging skin can also point towards poor lifestyle choices. All this makes the skin appear less firm.
So how can you fix sagging skin? Read on to know more:
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to a dramatic change in your overall looks. One of the foremost ways in which these habits show up is with sagging skin. So it would be a good idea to eliminate smoking and excessive, daily drinking from the menu so that your skin remains younger looking and firmer in the long run. These habits can also make your skin age before time, apart from the other health repercussions.
- Moisturise: Dryness is also a major factor that leads to aging skin. You can switch to a moisturiser that has Vitamin A and C as well as other ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acid, which can make the skin look much younger. These kinds of moisturisers helping in replacing some of the lost collagen as they provide nutrients to let the skin breathe and tighten.
- Supplements: Taking vitamin supplements is also a good way to ensure that the skin becomes tighter. Vitamins like A, E and C are of paramount importance for the skin and these nutrients can make the skin shine with good health. So, you can ask your doctor about taking these supplements in order to make the skin appear tighter.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Injectables like Botox and fillers, as well as laser and other methods used to make the skin smooth, can also make it appear tighter and more firm. You can also go through a minor surgery to remove the sagging skin if there is a notable amount that seems to be dripping down.
- Exercise: Regular facial and body exercises will help in gradually toning the body, which will make the skin more firm as well. This is especially important if you have recently lost a whole lot of weight and are suffering from sagging skin. There are many ways to improve the quality of the skin and diet and exercise are the first steps.