Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi V. BarveYour feedback matters!
I am 71 Years old. My teeth are worn out. Kindly suggest some tonic to strengthen my teeth. Is it possible to strengthen teeth at this age?
I have acute oily skin and sweat every time. Also I have those black spots. please refer me a good face wash or cream so that this problem will be overcome.
Ma dad is 60 year old. Hiz sugar report showing as Blood sugar fasting 239 MG% Urine sugar fasting 1.0% Blood sugar (pp). 314 MG % Urine sugar (pp) 1.5 % He is telling me I will die any moment now. Now its your job to care our family. I can't stop crying listening to his words please I'm really like heart broken. His like ma world and all .he is ma dad. I don't Knw what do to please somebody help me. What can I do to help him. I don't wanna lose please.
5 years ago (age 23) my hair was very healthy and rich. About 2 years ago it started loosing strength and richness and started growing white hairs. Is this because of nutrition problem or anything else? One more thing I noticed when water quality for hair washing changes it directly affects hairfall. Waht is your opinion about washing hair in purified water or mineral water?
If you are experiencing joint stiffness in your hip along with pain and tenderness, you could be suffering from hip arthritis or osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis accounts for being the most common form of arthritis. It is referred to as degenerative joint disease and old-age arthritis and usually, occurs because of age-related issues. The condition occurs when injury and inflammation of a joint lead to the breakdown of the cartilage tissue, causing pain, swelling, and deformity.
How hip arthritis affects the hip joint?
People who are affected by osteoarthritis of the hip may have difficulty in walking properly. Diagnosis in the early stage is difficult as pain may occur in various locations such as the thigh, groin, knee or buttocks.
The underlying causes
The factors responsible for osteoarthritis include increasing age, joint injury and excess body weight. Some other factors may also be responsible. They are as follows:
- When the joints have formed improperly.
- In case of inherited defects in the cartilage.
- When a person puts excess stress on the hip joint because of being overweight or due to certain activities and motions.
How it can be detected?
The different symptoms of hip arthritis or osteoarthritis are as follows:
- Joint stiffness, especially after waking up in the morning.
- Joint stiffness after sitting for a long period.
- Swelling, pain, and tenderness in the hip joint.
- A crunching feeling or sound of bones rubbing against one another.
- The inability to move the hip for carrying out daily activities.
The aim of osteoarthritis treatment is to improve the patient’s ability to move about so that his regular life is less affected. The function of the hip and pain management are other targets of treatment for this condition. The different treatment plans are as follows:
- Proper joint care and rest
- Using a cane while walking for taking weight off your hip
- Losing excessive weight
- Non-drug pain relief measures for controlling pain
- Regular exercise
- Several medicines, including NSAIDS and other prescribed pain medication
- Alternative therapies
Hip replacement surgery
This is a surgical procedure used for osteoarthritis treatment when all other treatment plans fail. The damaged ball of the hip joint is replaced with a metal ball in this surgical procedure. The hip socket is resurfaced by using a plastic liner and metal shell. Apart from the mentioned treatment procedures, hip resurfacing is another surgical option for osteoarthritis treatment, which helps in giving relief when a hip replacement surgery is delayed. In this procedure, the affected hip joint surfaces are surgically removed and are replaced with metal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
My wife periods starts on 1/8/17 we have taken unprotected sex on 6/8. Is there is any chance of pregnancy?
Sir I penetrated my pennis lot of time my pennis and scrotum is paining what is the reason what should I do to decrease the pain.
How to reduce fats for the body without having any protein or fats free food Does having a ricr in dinner its a create fats in body.
I am 47 years old, diabetic. I had my last periods on 2nd March 2016. In April the periods did not come till 6th, then I took tablets for early periods, but did not worked out. After that I consulted the Gynae and she gave me tablets to delay the periods which I took from 11th to 16th April and stopped it. But till date there is no periods, however sometimes I have symptoms. I had also test the pregnancy test through Prega-Kit twice, which was negative. Kindly guide accordingly and also let me know that how accurate the prega-kit? Thanks.
My 4yrs son is suffering from constipation and he passes stool in two or three days he is under homeopath treatment and during homeopath course he is suffering from fever and cough I gave him allopathic medicine and after 3-4 days I noticed white spots on his face why they Appeared ? Is they due to side effect of Both pathy taking together or some other reasons.
What happens when you get a positive result when checking your blood is it a sign of disease symptoms.
I am 19 yrs old. My lower back from right side is paining from 6 months. My reports are all normal. Its pain some days and some days its gone what do?
Even something as small as an eyeball, has multiple parts within it. The retina at the back of the eyeball is responsible for the clarity of vision. The central area of the retina is known as the macula. Macular degeneration is the deterioration of this part of the retina. Macular degeneration is age related and is considered as an incurable condition. People suffering from macular degeneration experience blurred vision, black spots and may eventually lose central vision while retaining peripheral vision.
There are two types of macular degeneration; wet and dry. The dry form of this disease is more common than its wet form. Of these, the latter causes more serious vision loss. Dry macular degeneration leads to white or yellow deposits on the retina leading to further degeneration. In the wet form of this disease, blood vessels beneath the retina start growing towards the macula and may pull it away from the base when they break or leak fluid.
There are three stages of age related macular degeneration (AMD):
- Early AMD: This is diagnosed by the presence of deposits on the retina. In most cases, ether is no vision loss at this stage but regular check-ups are essential.
- Intermediate AMD: A comprehensive eye exam will show the presence of larger deposits or pigment changes in the retina. At this stage, slight vision loss may be experienced.
- Late AMD: People suffering from late AMD have noticeable vision loss. Though this disease is linked to aging, the exact triggers for macular degeneration are unknown. It is understood to be a combination of hereditary and environmental factors. The presence of certain genes and their variants has been associated with a number of cases of this disease. Studies also show that caucasians are at the highest risk of suffering from this disease. Depriving cells in the retina of oxygen can also increase a person's risk of contracting this disease. Other risk factors for this disease are obesity, smoking, high blood pressure and a light eye colour. The side effects of certain drugs can also induce this condition.
Macular degeneration is considered to be incurable, but certain forms of treatment can improve vision and slow down the rate of deterioration. Treatment prescribed by a doctor depends on stage of the disease and whether it is wet or dry. Studies suggest that a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can prevent AMD and lower the risk of its progression.