Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 26 years old girl I am 21 weeks pregnant. Due to my short cervix length (3.4cm) I had put cervical stitch. Is this safe to travel by car or flight?
I have gray hair. How toh get rid of gray hairs. They are increasing day by day. Please suggest permanent solution.
I am suffering from, base joint of left thumb finger, sometimes it gets frozen, I have also pain in other joints and muscle. Kindly suggest me.
Nipple discharge is a common part of breast functioning, which normally occurs during breast-feeding or pregnancy. It is often associated with the changes of menstrual hormone. The milky discharge post breast-feeding usually continues for up to two years after stopping nursing. The condition normally gets resolved on its own but if the situation persists for a long time resort to medical assistance.
The following are some of the causes of normal nipple discharge:
- Stimulation: Normal nipple discharge can arise due to stimulation; chafing of your breast skin due to tight bras or vigorous exercises.
- Pregnancy: Most women tend to witness clear nipple discharge in the early stages of their pregnancy. Towards the later stages, this discharge usually turns watery and becomes milky in color
- Stopped Breast-feeding: In some cases, nipple discharge continues for some time after the mother has stopped breast-feeding her newborn
- Hormonal Imbalance: Some women notice tenderness in breasts and nipple discharge during their menstrual cycle
What is an abnormal nipple discharge: An abnormal nipple discharge is usually bloody in color and is accompanied with tenderness of the breast. Papilloma is a non-cancerous tumor that is often responsible for bloody nipple discharge. Continuous nipple discharge from one of the breasts or nipple discharge that arises without any stimulation or external irritation is abnormal in nature.
The possible causes of abnormal nipple discharge include:
- Abscess: It is an assortment of pus that get accumulated within the tissues of your body. It is usually accompanied by redness, pain and swelling. Boils and carbuncles are types of abscess. Formation of abscess in breasts may result in nipple discharge.
- Breast cancer: Breast cancer often results in bloody nipple discharge and is often found with a presence of lump in one of the breasts.
- Mastitis: It is a breast infection that affects the tissues of the breast and is usually prominent during breastfeeding. Fatigue, fever and body aches are common in this situation.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS): Normally characterized by the growth of cancerous cells in the milk ducts of your breasts, it is generally identified through mammography screening.
- Fibroadenoma: In this situation most young women witness an appearance of solid, tumor like structure
- Galactorrhea: Galactorrhea is nipple discharge of milk when not pregnant or breastfeeding. The discharge can vary in color and can be expressed from either or both breasts.
What Causes Galactorrhea: Galactorrhea is commonly caused by hyperprolactinemia, especially when it is associated with amenorrhea. Hyperprolactinemia is most often induced by medication or associated with pituitary adenomas or other sellar or suprasellar lesions.
The release of prolactin from the pituitary is held in check by dopamine from the hypothalamus. Prolactin release is encouraged by serotonin and thyrotropin-releasing hormone. This balance can be disrupted by medication (ie. antipsychotics), underactive thyroid function, pituitary tumors, hypothalamic tumors, damage to the pituitary stalk, nipple stimulation, chest trauma, herpes zoster, and emotional stress as well as a variety of other factors.
I am a male 27 years weight 105kgs my height 165 cms, I am an asthmatic I want to get treated by liposuction for my weight loss. Please suggest any best alternatives for weight loss.
I am aged 72 years. Male I have foot drop problem left leg, foot fingers move to a very small extent. Physiotherapy has not rendered much remedy. I take vitamin. B 12 regularly. No other problems like diabetis or blood pressure etc.) how can I over-come this. No alcohol, no smoking, tobacco etc. I am a very pure veg. Kindly advise/help.
I am suffering from cough syrup from 2-3 days. What should I do please tell me. Please contact me and tell the medicine. So I can feel better and be fit. Please help me doctor.
I'm suffering from sleeplessness. Year back I would get sleep late. After 3 am but now I'm awake the whole night and mornings are with a terrible feeling. I have been sleeping the whole morning for over 8 months now. I take alprax tablet but that doesn't help. I have given up my steady job too. Please help Thanks.
Hello Dr. I am sunil from goa I have a problem of my height at the age of 16 my height was 5.4 inches.
I have premature ejaculation. I endup ejaculating within 1 minute of penetration. Please suggest a solution to last longer.
What is the best time to take ashwagandha (capsule) for increasing height. I want to know about capsules not powder.
I have done protected vaginal intercourse with my boyfriend on 21.6.16 and checked condoms after that found them completely intact. But we did unprotected anal and took i-pill 16 hours later that. My period date was 3rd june but in this month of July, it has been 3 days but I have not started bleeding though my period is quite regular. Is there any chance of being pregnant? I am just freaking out. Please advise.
Dear Sir, I am 58 yrs old,height is six feet. My weight is 90 kgs.I want to loose weight but it is not happening.I have reduced the rice & taking 2/3 chapatis per meal. I want to walk fast but there is pain in knees which is preventing me from walking fast. Please suggest what to do?
Asthma is controllable and not curable, as it is due to chronic inflammation of air tubes which lead to hyper responsiveness of airways to external factors. It may go into remission. Use of laba and ICS combination by inhalation with spacer in most cases is able to control symptoms of asthma that is wheeze, chest tightness, cough and breathlessness. Once the symptoms are under control, then patient can take maintenance dose of ICS by inhalation with spacer to keep the inflammation in the airways under control. Avoid tigers of asthma like extreme of temperature change, dust, smoke, pollution and allergens.