Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi BatraYour feedback matters!
I've been having an acne problem continously for years now. I am using deriva cms for over a month now. Should I continue or stop? what can be done as permanent relief?
I m 18 yrs old n my problem 1> is that m not feeling well from 4 months feeling like vomiting and weakness headache and some time my head become cold from inside and digestion problem too. 2> usually my period come in 30 days but due to unwanted few times it comes in 8 days is it right. and can I take unwanted 3 time in a month is it harmful.
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I masturbate daily since 12-13 year older. Is this the reason that I am too much thin? Or its just my genetic. In my current family member nobody is as thin as I am. My bones are too much smaller than my ages and heights boy and from even normal people. Please let me know.
I have 10 month old baby. He bites me very very much during feeding. How can I deal with it. Please suggest any solution.
Hello air I have been suffering from dandruff since 2 months I have tried different shampoos and many natural techniques to get rid of it but did not clear it till now so I want to ask you would I get rid of it soon.
The almighty's most healthiest gift for summer is Nariyal Pani. It is the most sterile natural liquid that contains Vitamin B complex like thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine and folates. It is also rich in minerals such as potassium, magnesium, manganese, etc. To beat the summer heat and thirst nothing can be better than the naturally refreshing coconut water. It is excellent for electrolyte replenishment which one loses due to heavy sweating.
It is better than sodas and energy drinks as it is not adulterated with any preservatives or artificial sweetners. So stay hydrated with Nariyal Pani this summer.
Helps in acidity
Best for kidney stones
Helps in losing weight
Good for cleansing the body and flushing out the toxins
Prevents skin problems
Improves blood circulation
Acts as a natural convalescing drink for the recuperating
Ankh me behngapan agya left ankh me chot lgne k bad kya kru kitne paise lgenge samne dekhne se sab thik h left right me dekhne se behnga lgta hu.
The perineum is the area between the vagina and the anus. This fragile area plays a significant role in the female reproductive system. This is often intentionally or accidentally torn open to allow for the normal delivery of the baby. This needs to be repaired meticulously to ensure that the pelvic floor is safeguarded from further damage.
The pelvic floor contains multiple muscles and supporting tissues which help in keeping the vagina, rectum, uterus and supporting structures in their places. When these muscles become weak due to childbirth, ageing, perineal injury etc, the uterus, bladder and rectum loosen up and prolapse down.The most common problem that is encountered is urine and fecal incontinence, where the woman has difficulty holding urine and feces. Though not often discussed openly given the private nature of the topic, many women suffer from a weak pelvic floor. Read on to know some of the common causes, symptoms, and management measures.
- Chronic cough: The next time you cough for prolonged periods, notice how much pressure it puts on the pelvic area. This goes unnoticed, but chronic cough can weaken the pelvic floor muscles. It is not common for women to lose some urine during these long-drawn coughing spells.
- Chronic constipation: The pressure exerted during constipation weakens the pelvic floor, often leading to incontinence.
- Pregnancy and delivery: Most common cause of perineal injury, where the perineum is torn (accidentally or intentionally) to allow for easy passage of the baby. If it is not repaired meticulously, the pelvic floor is weakened.
Urinary incontinence is the most common symptom that women present to doctors with. However, there are minor symptoms which a woman would experience prior to reaching this stage. Most often, these are ignored, and only brought to doctor’s notice when symptoms become quite severe. If left unattended, there could be more severe repercussions too.
- A heavy feeling in the pelvic area, commonly referring to as a bearing down sensation, a feeling that the internal organs are going to pop out through the vagina
- A small lump that can be felt and/or seen at the vaginal opening
- Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder and/or bowel
- Pain or bleeding from the vagina or the rectum
- Recurrent pelvic and/or urinary tract infections
- Kegel exercises are often used to strengthen the pelvic floor. This is very effective if the problem is identified quite early.
- In more progressive cases, surgical repair is the most effective option. This not only corrects the prolapses but also helps boost confidence of the person, by correcting the incontinence problems and improving sexual experiences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.