Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rao Sheila BYour feedback matters!
What to eat veg in daily routine for good quality sleep & Hypertension & I feel heat in my body always.
I had chest pain and placed a stern , now I am discharged and on blood thinning medication . Can I take 10 mg of sildnaphil for my sexual desire ?
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I had missed my period since 2 weeks, and feeling exhausted, irritable, hypertension, weakness, Dr. what I do.
I am a patient of bp since 1998 and diabetes since 2008, taking medicine. Tab coversyl 4 mg and azulix 2 mf.
Can a high Blood pressure person take rock salt regularly. And how should a normal person consume rock salt to get maximum benefits from it.
My normal blood pressure is around 110/70. Occasionally it is going to 160/100 on some days and having pain around center of chest and stiffness in neck. Also fainting and very often yawning almost 1 yawning per minute. Not able to sleep that day. Next day onwards pressure come down to normal. It was happened 4 times in 2 months period. No sugar. My weight is 65 kg and height is 167cm. No cholesterol problem. ECG ok. Why it is happening. Kindly suggest.
Doctor, even underweight person can get heart attack? When the person takes chronic Anxiety which increases stress hormones in body.
I am 5 ft 9 inch male, 30 years with 93 kgs (Overweight). Currently, my BP seems to be 170/100 after multiple readings. Got cholesterol of around 240. The doctor has suggested me some medicine for cholesterol and Mexmet-25 for High BP. My question is it safe to take BP medicine at 30 years of age and can it be stopped at a later stage if BP comes down?
Plz suggest a diet to my father ,although open heart bye pass surgery is happen 4 year before in the year 2012. Although few month before I completed my father regular checkup. All the report is good. Bt some time liver problem happen. And one important thing is. My father also suffer by hept-B.so please suggest a proper diet. Thank you.
From 2-3 days I n feeling pain in chest and I have already consults a physician they told that it is muscular pain. My heartbeat varies from 70-90bpm. Is this normal. Or what? Is there is any cardiac issue?
Dear Sir, I am a cholesterol patient some time low some time high. I am taking daily one storvas 10 mg as prescribed by Doctor. Just I want to ask you can I use PROTINEX POWDER FOR MORE PROTEIN TAKING MORE PROTEIN DO? INCREASES CHOLESTEROL PLS. ADVICE. THANKS.
Cholesterol is generally regarded as something bad for the health. As a part of diet, everyone tries to avoid anything that has cholesterol in it. What needs to be understood is that not all cholesterol is bad. There is also good cholesterol, which is actually very essential for body functions. This is required for the production of essential hormones. Inadequate amounts of good cholesterol can lead to problems ranging from simple hormonal imbalances to severe issues like infertility.
The following are some food items, which contain sufficient amounts of good cholesterol and should find a place in your plate. They are essential for various body functions including hormone formation.
Avocado oil: Most oil is considered bad, but avocado oil contains about 70% of good cholesterol and should be used for its heart-healthy benefits. Being a great antioxidant, it protects the heart by reducing inflammation and by improving blood pressure. Eating whole avocado is also beneficial for the heart and the body as a whole.
Buckwheat: This whole grain is rich in many vitamins, quite a few minerals, and is a good provider of dietary fiber. It is also gluten-free and is rich in antioxidants, making it extremely cardio-friendly.
Soy: Too much saturated fat in the diet cannot be digested and the liver converts these and stores it, which adds to obesity. Soy which is a good replacement for animal fat and even dairy products can help improve cholesterol levels and prevent fat accumulation.
Salmon: This is one of the most heart-friendly food items, which is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and good cholesterol. It lowers triglyceride levels and provides a good amount of protein for the body.
Spinach: The cholesterol which settles against the blood vessels is washed off by consuming spinach – in regular quantities at regular intervals. It is also the richest source of lutein, which is known as guardian against aging diseases including hypertension.
Go the nutty way: While most would consider nuts as rich in oils, truth is they are loaded with good cholesterol. Therefore, whether it is almonds or pecans, ground nuts or walnuts, nuts are great for the heart. They are also rich in minerals including calcium, copper, magnesium, and potassium and contain various vitamins. So about a teaspoon of chopped nuts should be on your plate on any given day.
- Dark chocolate: Again, like nuts, most of us tend to avoid chocolate, but these restrictions are only for the white ones with sugar. The dark one is extremely healthy for the heart with loaded antioxidants, which prevents clogging of arteries. It is also rich in flavonoids, which are useful in controlling blood pressure and other heart diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.