Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranna DoshiYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, I missed my period from 2 day I have pain on my stomach back and head I done pregnancy test but positive line was so much faint what its mean can I pregnant?
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated.
Some of the most common reasons of menstrual disorders are as follows:
1. Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
2. Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, vitamin E supplements etc.
3. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
4. Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
5. Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My gf does not have her periods still one month 2 days left what is the reason is she having any problems?
Good Evening Sir/Madam, I am of 27. My husband stays abroad. After 10 months he is with me and we have relation. I felt irritation while having sex after 6 or 7 days later earlier it was all right. So I consulted a lady gynae who told us I had a vaginal Infection so that she prescribed me 3 vaginal capsule and also some medicines for both of us (me and my husband). Those medicines was suppose to take while I got my monthly period. But 2 days ago after having relation I find blood in my panty but after that no blood all is whitish. This happened never to me but yes last May and August I had delayed monthly period about 10 days. And it was okay in June and July. My husband came on 26th August and I had my last period on 23rd August. So I want to ask that why that little blood occurred? Is that my monthly period? Should I take the medicines which was prescribed by my dr?
I think Due to heat, I am having too much problem while urine, it's is like a burning feel. And some pigments or pimples like things are seen on my vagina, because of which can't stay free, and it's paining. Please suggest me some ointment or treatment on that.
Hi. I'm a 22 year old female. I had sex for the first time. It was protected. But we did use lube. I did not bleed. After two days of having sex I got my period. I was a bit itchy on my vagina but I thought it was the discomfort caused by wearing sanitary. Now that my period is over I was still itchy and I looked at my vagina closely today and found that I had dry flaky skin around my clitoris. Or on the lips of my vagina. I wanna know why did that happen? Is it because of the lube or the condom? Or is it thrush? Will it get fine on its own or I need to put something on it? Because it feels itchy.
I am recording my Basal Body Temperature daily Morning as I am trying to conceive. Today is my expected period date. I found yesterday and today my BBT is at highest. 97.8. Last highest recorded temperature was 97.6 during ovulation. I have all signs of getting my periods. Cramps, heaviness in lower tummy. I usually read that temperature drops while approaching expected period if not conceived. But I am having all PMS symptoms. So what could be the reason. Your answer will help me learning my fertility chart better.
I am a working women. I have a 2 months child. I need to store my breast milk for my kid. How long can I store the milk in the fridge?
Last year I had 6 weeks miscarriage. Now unable to conceive. Recently found THYROID in my TEST report which is mentioned below: Test name Value Unit Bio. Ref.Interval TOTAL T3 : 1.35 ng/mL 0.60 - 1.83 TOTAL T4 : 8.40 ug/dl 4.50 - 10.90 3rd gen. TSH: 7.47 5 µU/mL 0.35 - 5.50 please suggest which medicine I have to taken. How to cure. And What to avoid.
Hi, My wife had problems in MC which was supposed to come on 5/6 nov but it was not so proper and had pain in lower stomach hardly 1-2 drops in a day. Then she got a test with pregnancy kit and found positive. She doesn't have any other symptoms of pregnancy rather than having pain in lower stomach only. Please reply that the kit was absolutely right or it may due to some other reason. Do I need to do that test again? One more thing hemoglobin test which was done 1 month back had only 7.5mg in the age of 24yrs. Thanks in advance.
She has her periods 3 times last month and suddenly stop date was 4 april but till now period not came whats thr reason.
1. Eat lots of protein in your diet such as dal, soya been, eggs etc
2. Rule out any hormonal reason such as thyroid disorder etc.
3. Drink at least 7 liter water daily
4. Perform cardiovascular exercise such as routine walking, jogging etc.
5. Avoid tension
6. Take at least 7 hrs of sound sleep