Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranna Doshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranna DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 24 weeks pregnant but did'nt any move in my womb can you tell me its normal or I want consult doc.
hi madam my Female friend of mine wants to know that is it safe if she consume ipill/unwanted 72 while she is already taking medicine of urine infection.
I and my wife just got married last month of feb 2016. And we have some sex approx 6 times without any protection (condom) ot etc. And once she has her complete her period but at the last day of the period we have it again and she got her period again for few time. So I and my wife want to know is it safe or not actually we have plan for a baby but my question is we have it 6 time please suggest me was it is good or bad.
Hi My wife is 18 week pregnant. How many grams of protein is needed to be taken per day? Also what amount of milk intake is suggested daily? Is there any restriction in animal protein intake?
I am I am 33 yrs old, have son of 9 yrs and had a miscarriage almost 2 yrs back in 2013 jan. I have concived now again almost 6weeks. My doctor has advised me ecosprin -75 along with folic acid and naturogest sr. Is aspirin safe during pregnancy and why is it advised? can you please help me.
Did you know that camphor is very effective in keeping your home devoid of bad odor? Camphor or kapoor, as it is commonly called, can be found in every Hindu household. It is primarily used for purposes like pooja and aarti and for warming the house. It is considered to be a holy substance, the flames of which drive away negative energies and evil forces. However, camphor is beneficial in several other ways as well. It can be used as a natural home freshener which serves certain purposes.
- Camphor helps in killing germs. It is also an excellent way to purify the air in the surroundings of your home. Burning camphor or kapoor regularly is an effective way to eliminate germs from your household.
- It keeps your home odour free
- Artificial room fresheners, which are commonly used, contain a harmful chemical known as phthalates. This chemical may lead to the development of several health complications in children and pregnant woman. Instead of using such artificial room fresheners, you should use camphor as an alternative. It is very effective in eliminating odor. You need to burn the camphor in a lamp, ideally in the center of a room. Place it in a location from where the fragrance can reach all the parts of the room.
- It acts as an effective insecticide. Camphor contains properties, which act as an efficient natural insecticide. You can apply camphor to get rid of insects such as ants, bed bugs and mosquitoes. Here are the ways you can follow:
- In case of ants, you need to dissolve a small amount of camphor in water. Sprinkle it over the area where you see ants, and they will go away instantly.
- For eliminating bed bugs, you should wash your bed covers and bed sheets and mattresses in the sun. Put a chunk of camphor, put it in a piece of muslin cloth and keep it between the mattresses. This will drive all bed bugs away.
- Camphor is very useful in eliminating or getting rid of mosquitoes in your house. Camphor is made from the extract of a certain tree. Compared with other natural mosquito repellents, camphor has the most powerful mosquito repellent activity and capability. You need to light the camphor in your room and shut all doors and windows. Leave the room in this condition for around fifteen minutes and you will get a completely mosquito-free environment.
Other than being a natural freshener, camphor is also beneficial for the treatment of several skin problems such as rashes and irritation. It helps in treating pregnancy cramps and helps in the treatment of acne scars as well. Instead of using chemical camphor, it is always recommended to use Bhimseni Camphor (Kapoor). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.