Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjana SinghYour feedback matters!
My hairs are thinning, falling a lot. Also, I daily go to gym, sweats a lot. Please suggest chemical free shampoo for alternate day usage. Brands like dove, treseme etc contains lot of chemicals.
I am 26 and my hair of head and shave are turned white and they kept growing last 4 yrs. Any solution for my problem.
I have a lot of ringworm .please help me doctor I have used madison but noting out ringworm.Please suggest me something.
Hi, I have itching in whole body from inside. Urination several times. Pain in lower back to full body specially in knee region. Fever patient 100 above uptill. And also sleeplessness. And vision is also hazy types. A bit and in whole body it appears like kata chubhana. Really unhappy. What to do. I have consult to one of my doctor taking medicine but not get benefited.
Sir, my mom suffering from allergy due to head sticker. We are hindus, she can not go out without head sticker. Suggest me any medicine.
I am 19 years old. Mere face pe muhase he or baal me rusi bahut he. Mujhe kya kerna chahiye? Please advise.
What is the best shampoo or a hair oil for controlling hair fall? is there any medicine or just a shampoo. Please give me any MEDICAL advice. Otherwise suggest me a hair oil and a shampoo. Which is the Best solution for hair fall control.
I have yellow skin (xanthamos) on one eyelid approx 10 to 13 mm in length and another eyelid it has just started to begin. In past couple of years my hdl ldl trig was on border line or slight higher, but now it's on control hdl 50 ldl 135 and trig 165 due to life style changes. Parents have same eyelid symptoms but cholesterol are well in good numbers. How to get rid of this yellow awkward skin? And any prevention for future?
Lost my total body, face, scalp hair. I consulted a homoeopath. He said that it is alopecia universal. Please help me regaining my hair.
I have pimples on my face what should I do and some their signs left behind on my face. They look very bad. Tell me some medicine for this.
Plzz let me know the natural remedies to get rid of the oily nose nd cheeks. That cause pimples on my nose . When I wake in the morning my cheeks nd nose is like dip in the oil. It's very embarrassing for me. Plzz help me out. Thank you.
I lost my hair long back. I m 32 now. I usually use godrej soap to head. I just want to remove dust sweat from my head. Someone said soap makes hair fall more. I want to know is there anything which removes dust swet from head. Liquid cream soap. ayurvedic or english anything is fine. But no side effect. Suggest me.
Skin rashes are a regular problem in both men and women. These can be caused by a variety of factors, both internal and external to the body. However, rashes on the genitals and the groin area can be very problematic, painful and embarrassing. Some could be caused due to problems within the body while some could be contracted externally such as rashes caused by STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
Types of groin rashes in women
Women tend to be affected by rashes as the genital area along with the innerwear tends to be a fertile breeding ground for microorganisms. Infections can also grow uninhibited if medications or appropriate precautions aren’t taken. Some of the common types of groin rashes in women along with their causes are mentioned below.
- Chaffing or intertrigo: This is one of the most common forms of rashes, which are both painful and can be unsightly as well; these look like inflamed spots. This is primarily caused by the rubbing of the inner thighs against each other.
- Jock itch: Although more commonly associated with men, Jock itch can affect women as well. Medically known as ‘tinea cruris’, jock itch occurs when the moisture from your sweat gets trapped within the folds or creases of skin in the groin area thus, encouraging fungi (dermatophyte fungi) to grow there. It is more common among obese people or if you happen to wear tight clothing during exercise. The rash will look like raised papules, which are red in color and quite itchy.
- Infections caused by the imbalance or proliferation of fungi such as yeast: Yeast infections caused by fungi candida usually occur when the pH (the alkaline to acidity) balance of the vagina is disrupted. This will not only result in vaginal discharge, itching pain and discomfort, but will also result in rashes around the vagina along with swelling.
- Contact rashes: Dermatitis may be transferred either through skin to skin contact or by using shared utensils and clothing items such as towels. Contact dermatitis or skin infections look like red rashes and can happen anywhere within the body, including the genitals and groin.
- Friction rashes: Some rashes occur as a result of adverse reactions to items of clothing rubbing against the skin such as jeans or using razors or the use of nylon thongs. These rashes occur due to the body reacting to these and look more like inflammation of the skin.
- Rashes caused by STIs and STDs: Certain rashes may develop on a woman’s groin as a manifestation of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. Some examples of these are Chlamydia, gonorrhea or syphilis and herpes; just to mention a few. These are usually accompanied by mild to severe pain and can only be cured after a proper consultation with the doctor.
Get to the doctor: Heat rashes, intertrigo and friction rashes usually go away by themselves. Vaginal yeast infections may require topical creams while other forms of bacterial infections can be treated by creams or oral antibiotics after proper consultation with a physician. If the pain is unusual and the rashes tend to persist along with other symptoms, you should immediately visit your doctor for further analysis and treatment. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.