Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. RanjanYour feedback matters!
Can one play football again after the replacement of ACL. I had ACL surgery in January 2016. If yes, then what are the various exercises done for proper movement of knee.
Sir in last 3 month banka I met with an accident at tke knee its was just switches has weired but till now it has a pain when I had doing joggingPleas make a cure of it sir.
A ganglion is a cystic swelling in continuity with a joint capsule or tendon sheath. It is a degenerative disorder arising from the joint capsule. It is filled with clear, viscous fluid. Ganglia are common on the dorsum of wrist.
They are often painless and resolve spontaneously. Often, only reassurance of the patient is required. Wrist splints relieve the pain. Aspiration and injection are rarely effective. Surgical excision is best avoided as recurrance rate after surgery is quite high.
I suffer from bloating with back pain. In the morning I get back pain but it reduces after bowel movement. After morning bowel movement in the morning I don't feel fresh and energetic. Sometimes feel dizzy also and slight pain in right side of stomach Sometimes.
I am suffering from knee pain from last 1 year and it get more bad if I go for running. I didn't visited any doctor yet.
Hi i'm 33 years guy n last 1 n half year i'm suffering from heavy pain in legs, knees, ankles, foot fingers and hand fingers. I visited rhematologist n did several blood tests. Found vit d is low upto 8. I took some medicine but no improvement than I took vit d injections. Around 10 injections I took but still no cure. My routine life getting collapsed n energy level dropped. All days just wish to sleep n rest. Along with this pain I already have lower back ache since few years. Please suggest.
I have heel pain since 10 days. I can't put my foot in ground properly. Can't move with two legs. How it should treated. Need any injection?
My age 31 weight 112 height 6' 1 my problem is related to AC joint fracture. Which I had due to accident in year 2007. It is stage 3 type fracture. But don' t have any problem with it today as I have not gone through operation. What is the success ratio of such operation and whether is it necessary to operate.
My wife has been under treatment for OA knee and having ortho medicines for last one year. The problem still prevails and she has problems in uphill, down hill walk specially through stairs. Also has muscular swelling.
I am 55 years old, since two years take Glimpride 1 mg for diabetics 2. Since four weeks I have pain in the shoulder (frozen elbow!)! what is the best cure for it!
1. Tie a cup of uncooked rice inside a cloth and heat it for 30 to 60 seconds on the microwave in low setting. Then keep this on the back for relief.
2. Take fresh ginger into pieces, place in the cup of water and boil it for 30 minutes in low flame. Cool for 30 minutes after boiling. Consume this solution with honey.
Consult for Ayurveda tips and treatment.
1. Take a plastic bag with few crushed ice cubes and place it on the painful area.
2. Massage the painful back with castor oil.
3. Consume warm water mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey.
4. Mix equal quantities of cuscus grass and sugar then consume 5 grams of it twice a day with warm milk.
5. Soak wheat along with 1/2 quantity of cuscus grass is mixed with 1/2 quantity of coriander. Mix it with boiled milk 4 times of that wheat. When the milk is left 2/3 of the original quantity then consume it.
6. Take warm water in bath tub and soak in it for some time.
7. Massage with garlic and eucalyptus oil on the painful area.
8. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
9. Increase the consumption of Vitamin C in diet.