Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranish KanjaniYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetes patient and prostate gland. I got to know about my situation related to prostate in 2005 and about diabetes in 2006. According to suggestion of doctor I visited, I took the medicines but it didn't work. What should I do?
My wife has black spots on the faces and because of which her face looks dark, kindly suggest home pathy. Warm thanks.
Meri wife ki age 26 yers. Hai us ki skin par chote chote gadde h like e pimple jaise h ar skin b bhut dall hai us me kaise glow lana h.
hi doctor..i am using skin lite to get fair colour but after discountining it my colour is getting dark.which cream is best to get fair
I hav dark complexion by birth. Face is very dark than body. I hav dark spots on forehead corners and round of mouth. I hav started using skin lite cream frm last one year combination of hydroquinone+tretinoin+mometasone. Result z good my face got lighter. But if when I stop to use dat cream again my face becomes dark. Could you please give me permanent solution to get fair skin.
I am suffering from acne on my face which are type of red. And my skin oily. Please consult me some good medicine.
My father has one kidney and now has 49 grams prostrate we want to cure prostrate please guide. Operation or medicine? and if operation than which type of operation ?
I have some symptoms like skin rashes, body ache ,headache ,swelling in apermit, bad odour in vagina etc is this is symptoms of hiv aids.
I have a black dirt attached to my neck it is very embarrassing for me every body point out my neck as my face is clear as milk please tell me. How to get rid off black neck.
My skin so mch dry even in summer season, it should be from by birth, touched to body rough whole body is affected? 21 Years old looks like old age skin my hand and feet also.
Does masturbation affects the weight of a man. Does it make a man skinny. Or doe it make skin dark and wrinkles in face. Does masturbation make you unsleepy.
I am 24 years old female. I have lump above anus and below it. Sometimes blood in stool . what should i do ?.
For the last six months I keep getting some sort of infection on my ring finger where my wedding bands are. It is a ring all the way around my finger that is red in color, itchy, sometimes there are clear fluid filled blisters, and then when it starts to heal it becomes dry and peels. My question is 1) What is causing this? 2) What do I need to do to keep this from coming back?
It's being 5 years using steroid cream on face at night, my skin was good. But when ever I miss that cream, my skin get worst. So is there any home remedy or any tablets to stop using steroid cream? Please help me doctor to get out of this.
I got stretch marks in my thigh. Which look dark red in colour. In starting it's colour is white. But after 6 mnth it became dark red. It is very clumsy. Suggest me any cream. Which remove it.
Hello, I am 27 years old software Engineer and suffering from very bad under eye dark circles and pigmentation and it's since childhood. I used to wear glasses earlier because of which my dark circles weren't that visible to people but after the eye surgery I am not wearing glasses anymore and it's become a huge problem since dark circles are clearly visible. Also, every time I meet people the first thing they notice me and ask me about is my dark circles. And I should also mention I have consulted so many doctors and tried so many different ointments and creams over the years but nothing worked. Currently I am on ReVibra C10 capsules for a month now and also have had one session of arginine peeling but result seem to be the same, no changes. It's really affecting my professional and personal life. And also so much of my money is getting wasted on this without no guaranteed results. Can anyone suggest me what treatment or which dermatologist/cosmetologist I should consult?
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot.