Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My age is 63 running. I am healthy. No ill No Pill No bill type health. 1 work and drive motorbike or car almost 60 k m every day. It makes aches at lower back. After some rest the backache is forgotten. I need to have cure from the backache. Thanks.
I feel pain in my both feet including heel whenever I get up from sleep and start walk. What may bed the reason.
Sir my mother's left hand near shoulder is feeling pain while sleeping in night sometime feels that it is lightly swelled and she is unable to move her hand back ward as right hand In day time it does not pain but in night it pains whats the cause and remedy please help.
My mom is 40 years old she is suffering from the neck pain and eye dryness even she cannot see properly what will be the reason.
What are the Different Kinds of Arthritis and How to Treat Them?
Arthritis is a very common medical condition that affects a lot of adults as they age. It occurs due to inflammation of the joints, which can be caused by a number of factors such as aging, injury or infection. There are over a hundred different kinds of arthritis that cause various sorts of problems to those affected. However, this condition can be broadly classified into two major types, which include the following:
- Osteoarthritis- Also known as degenerative joint disease, osteoarthritis is the most common kind of chronic condition to affect the joints. This occurs when the cartilage that surrounds the joint wears away and allows the ends of bones to rub against each other causing immense pain and is often accompanied by inflammation and swelling. The primary cause of osteoarthritis is aging, obesity and occurs mainly due to pressure on the joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis- This is the most common type of arthritis that occurs due to joint inflammation. It is an autoimmune condition, which means that it is caused by a dysfunction of the immune system that leads to inflammation of the joints. Chronic inflammation causes joint deformities and even the development of rheumatoid nodules on the skin around the joint. Two-thirds of patients affected by rheumatoid arthritis are women.
Depending on the nature of the condition and the age and medical history of the patient, diagnosis, and treatment of arthritis varies. Although there is no permanent cure for arthritis, especially the type caused by aging, a number of remedies exist that provide relief from pain.
Some of the common methods of treatment for arthritis are:
- Medication- Some medicines provide relief from the pain of arthritis if it is not too severe. These include painkillers, anti-inflammatory pills, sprays, and ointments, etc. In case of high-intensity pain, codeine is often prescribed.
- Stem Cell Therapy or PRP Therapy- This method involves drawing platelets from the patient's own blood and injecting it into the inflamed parts of the joint in order to repair damaged muscles and alleviate pain. This treatment stimulates natural healing process of body and is free from side effects.
- Injections- A number of anti-inflammatory substances and lubricants can be injected into the affected joints to decrease pain. Ozone gas injections or hyaluronic acid injections are an example of this.
- Intramuscular Stimulation- Targeted treatment of tender points in muscle help to relieve muscle spasm associated with arthritis and also improves joint mobility and decreases pain.
- Surgery- In extreme cases, surgical procedures are resorted to for treating arthritis. However, successful surgery cannot always be guaranteed and it comes with its own set of risks.
I haven't come on my period but been having sex for while now 2 weeks unprotected feel sick sometimes go WEE quite bit breasts swollen hurt and always hungry now so am I pregnant that's what trying find out as I thought when a bloke comes in a girl they become pregnant what fertile period got back ache as well.
I am 23 yrs old. My left leg pains a lot. I try standing again it pains a lot. Can you please say ne what to do.
I have back pain from ladt six months. When ever I try to lift heavy things my back starts paning and I am frustrated from this problem and I want to get relief from this plain and please guide me something for this.
Chronic pain in buttock region which goes till the foot Slight movement cause huge pain Prescribe some cure.
Hi I have a body back pain problems from last 6-7months. Please give me a suggestion about solving this problem.
Hi, this is for my gf and her age is 32 and she has been working in private company. She was getting severe neck and shoulder pain and not able to turn her head. Could you please help us. What shall we do?
I am suffering from Back pain from 8years I take very medicine but I can not become OK please solve my problem?
While lifting weight my left leg thigh moved slightly to right side cannot straight my leg fully because of that I am not able to walk perfectly.
Hi, I have stomach pain problem last three days Back pain problem also a issue ulcer in mouth also Please suggest what should I do.
I have gerd and bulge in c4 & c5. And deficiency in b12 & d vit. I am feeling more fatique and tiredness and muscle aces. Does gerd cause fatique and discomfort in lungs?
Stress can be physical or mental. Physical stress is due to long and continuous physical activities like walking, jogging, travelling, cycling. Mental stress is mainly because of financial tension or relationship distress. Both types of stress cause similar damages to body. Stress is the main underlying cause behind diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, thyroid, diabetes, kidney disease, peptic ulcer, bleeding disorders, cancer, recurrent infections etc.
Finding out the reason of stress and removal of cause of stress should be the main line of treatment of such diseases.