Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranbir SinghYour feedback matters!
How to differentiate between heart problem and gastric problem ? As it occurs on the same side of chest and have same symptoms.
Is normal sexual feeling in clitoris not in any second in vagina from childhood and during intercourse feeling very severe pain what is the reason behind that and please any medicine which control my pain during intercourse my married life suffering from a bad phase.
How to sleep properly? I always try to sleep around 11pm but I can't sleep till 2am. Even though I am tied but still I am not able to sleep.
I have a kind of sore throat on one side of my throat for 2-3 days. There is no pain only it kind of itches sometimes. But most of the time I do not feel it. However now I have a abnormal feeling inside my throat as if something is growing outside the food pipe although there is nothing to feel by touch. Please advice.
I daily face problem in having motions in the morning, having warm water in the morning is not helping me at all What should I do.
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.
I'm unable to gain weight, insomnia, dependence on painkillers. Also suffer from PE. What's the course of action to be taken? I've been to several gastroenterologist sand endocrinologist but not happy with most of them. I desperately need to gain weight and address the issue of PE.
While playing badminton seems I have got an ankle sprain. I am having pain for last 10 days. The pain happens randomly either side of ankle. I have applied many balm like voilin, rumalaya, ayurvedic arnica but no relief. I have a badminton tournament this week. Please suggest some work around to reduce pain at least for few days.
I am 61 yrs old male. I am having type 2 diabetes (last 3yrs), hypo-thyroid (last 15yrs), enlarged liver, spleen and prostate, cataract (early stage), slight varicose on the left leg. Right now I am having Eltraxin 100 mg in the morning, Herbal medicines for Diabetes in the morning and evening, Bitter guard juice in the empty stomach, ginger and goose berry juice after food in the morning. My sugar level is between 130 to 150 (fasting) and the same after food and drugs. I do yoga, prayanama and meditation. I control my diet strictly; avoiding chicken and mutton. Yet I couldn't control my sugar level to 100. Kindly suggest me proper homeopathy medicines for the above clinical findings and oblige. Thank you.
I would like to know that my testis are not equal. This is a some kind of serious problem or not. please tell me how can I make them equal and tell me that now at the age of 21 is it possible to make them equal.
I always tell my patients to take care of the feet as they care about their face. Following tips should be practised regularly.
1.Inspect your feet daily. if your eyesight is poor than tell someone else to do it for you.
What should I look for ??
Inspect for:Skin or nail problems: Look for cuts, scrapes, redness, drainage, swelling, bad odor, rash, discoloration, loss of hair on toes, injuries, or nail changes (deformed, striped, yellowed or discolored, thickened, or not growing).
check if your foot is swollen, red, hot, or has changed in size, shape, or direction.
2.Don’t ignore leg pain.
Pain in the leg that occurs at night or with a little activity could mean you have a blocked artery. Speak to your Diabetologist doctor immediately.
If you have any nail problems, hard nails, or reduced feeling in your feet, your toenails should be properly trimmed
Never trim calluses or corns yourself, and don’t use over-the-counter medicated pads.
5.Keep floors free of sharp objects. Make sure there are no needles, insulin syringes, or other sharp objects on the floor.
6.Don’t go barefoot. Wear shoes, indoors and outdoors.
7.Check shoes and socks before putting them on for any pointed foreign object like stone or nail.
Make sure your socks aren’t very tight which can restrict blood flow.
8.Have your circulation and sense of feeling tested. Doctor will do it for you.
I masturbate once or twice a week. But my erection and ejaculation takes place within few minutes. I'm worried about it. How can I increase my erection and ejaculation time.
I am suffering from asthma since last 15 years. What I have to do? What are the best suitable medicine for Asthma?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.