Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RamilaYour feedback matters!
Can I conceive child after having two abortion by taking abortion pills. Intake of contraceptive pills on regular basis, will it develop complications while conceiving child.
I have been using this tablet and The complete name is Cyproterone acetate Ethinylestradiol Estranon is this tab dose not prevent from pregnancy?
Hi, Me and my girlfriend had sex last Month, I didn't ejaculated on her, but on the same day she took i-pill too, now her periods getting late, Will she get pregnant.
I am 30 years old female. Just had my Follicular monitoring done. How do I know if my eggs are fertile stage? Or when do I start maintaining physical relationship?
Hi, I had my periods on 31st Jan 2017 and got it over on 4th Feb 2017, on the same night of 4th I had unprotected sex and had taken ipill within 12 hours. Can I be pregnant? Also I did not have withdrawal bleeding yet and there is a slight rise in temperature?
Daily I am doing 30 min power yoga 1 hrs waking Daily eating rice dal veg yogurts roti morning no evening still my is 75kg I should change diet list.
Hi I am 7 weeks pregnant. Today in ultrasound scan they found out I have some subchorionic light bleed. Is this a serious problem ? Pls advice me.
Iam 37 years old unmarried. Last month had taken birth control pill for first time in life. Took 4 tabs n quit taking. Due to nausea etc. Had uncontrollable bleeding for extra 5 days. Stopped. But my problem is I did not have period this mon. What may be the reason. And what must I do now. please help.
Hi, my age is 26 I have diagnosed by mild pcod 6 months before I took treatment for 6 months after that my periods where almost regular till now my weight is in control, started yoga but still started facing problem. Again. I want to try ayurvedic or any home made medication.
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex. I finished inside her. And she took an I-pill after 10 min we were done. Is it fine to take an i-pill that soon, will the still be affective?
I've taken i-pill within 24 hours of sex. It's been 4 days now but I see thick white fluid discharging, though I don't have any irritation during urination. Is this the effect of pill and that it's normal or a symptom of pregnancy although I've taken the pill?
My wife stopped breastfeeding to our baby on 8th feb 2016 and on 15th feb 2016 she found small lump on her right breast, she also feel pain in her right breast too. She had needed her baby for last two years. Her right breast is little big in comparison of left one. What kind of symptom is this, and tell us any treatment or home remedy for this problem.
I am 27 years old and trying to conceive for last 9 months. Earlier I have problem of having irregular periods. After treatment that problem gone. But for the last 2 months I am facing big problems. On 8.4. 2015 I had my last regular period, in the next month it delay for about 42 days. I had not taken any pregnancy test and when I consulted with my doctor she says my prolactyn level is high. To regulate my period she had given me medicine but in the next month after 32 days I have only blood spotting. Again my doctor took a U. S. G. And told me I have follicular cyst. Then she recommends me femovan tm which I am still taking. But my period is not being regular I am only having occasional blackish discharge. I am totally confused what is happening to me? in between starting femovan a flesh like thing came out in my sanitary napkin. Please help.
Gm sir on 15 th may my sis got baby n 17 may she died suddenly I thing while feeding milk she slept n not got up now my sister in big trauma n I just want to know now she is getting breast pain due to not feeding what medicine or treatment she can do.
Hi I am 32 year old n having daughter of 2 years. My problem is that I have lack of interest in sex .I think I have to do BT I am unable. I feel very low.
A Pap smear test helps in detecting the signs and onset of cervical cancer. This test helps in pointing at the presence of any suspicious cells that may require further examination and testing with the help of an oncologist. You will enjoy a negative result in case you have a normal reading during the examination process and no further treatment will be required. Yet, you will be asked to go through the test on a regular basis. But here is what happens if you have an abnormal reading.
- Positive Result: You are said to have a positive result, if you have any unusual or abnormal cells were found during this Pap Smear Test. While this may not necessarily mean that you have cervical cancer, it can show what kind of abnormal cells are present in this area of your body. The doctor will check for the following things after a positive result.
- ASCUS: This is also known as Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined Significance. This is a liquid based test that will seek to study the thin and flat squamous cells that may be found on the surface of a perfectly healthy and normal cervix. This test will check for the presence of any virus that may lead to the development of cancer and to determine the level of risk to the patient. Further, if there is any high risk virus, then further treatment and testing will be required.
- Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion: When some of the cells that have been extracted during the Pap Smear test turn out to be precancerous, then they are Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. In many cases, it takes a few years for these lesions to turn cancerous especially when the changes are low grade, which pertains to the size, shape and other features of the same. If a high grade lesion is detected, then diagnostic testing in the form of imaging tests may be required.
- Atypical Glandular Cells: These mucus producing cells grow within the cervical opening and usually spread into the uterus as well. While they may appear abnormal, it is difficult to tell whether or not they are cancerous, especially in the early stages.
- Squamous Cell Cancer: This is an almost certain reading of the growth of cancer in the cervix. When a reading from the Pap Smear includes such a finding, the doctor will recommend immediate evaluation.
- Colposcopy: Once you have had a positive reading with any of the above findings, the doctor will perform this procedure with sample tissue extracted during a biopsy. This will be done with the use of a special magnifying tool known as a colposcope to examine the cervix, vagina and vulva tissues.