Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hi, my age is 27 years and I am suffering from constipation since 5 years. Due to which I suppose loosing my hairs and facing acne problems. I tried various medical treatment to cure both problems, but I think it is somewhere connected to constipation. Please help.
I am 21 years old ,weighing 60 kgs and I am a vegetarian. I want to reduce my weight so can you please help me design a diet plan / chart that I should follow so that I eat healthy and reduce weight.
I have many grey hairs in my head. How I turn this into black? Give me ways to do my hairs black in less time.
Some days ago while eating meat one of my teeth of lower jaw had a slight hole. The doctor prescribed ofloxacin, druxl tablet and pan DSR for 5 days. There was also ketorol for pain. The doctor suggested rct. But my tooth is aching. Pls suggest.
I am 20 years girl. My hair could not grow fast. Hair fall regularly. Tried many medicines. Please advice.
In summer season I always suffer from pimples please tell me how to reduce it and what is the best medicine for it?
I have a back pain in last 2 months I am so 30 years old, have if got any relief, what should I do now?
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a consult to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
There hair around my penis is more. It is growing up fast. So monthly once I have to shave. Any permanent solution is there?
I'm using testosterone enanthate 250mg once in a week. What precaution I needs to take to be at safer side?
Dear sir/madam, I have breathing problems. It happens only TWO TIMES a year and last for about two months. In the month February to March AND November to December. I have this condition for about 4 years and I have difficulty breathing from my RIGHT LUNG ONLY. My doctor first said it is bronchitis and after going to him few more times he said I have asthma. He prescribed me Formonide 400 inhaler and some antibiotics. Please guide me and give me some information and tips to avoid this and why is happens during two times a year and only in the RIGHT LUNGS. Thank You.
Hello Dr. I got fever from 15 days. Its typhoid. But their is lots of pain in my neck and middle chest. What should I do?
I am very thin and weak and gastric prblm also. Pls. Suggests some healthy diet or supplement to gain weight. I am pure vegetarian.
Hey there, my name is manjot and my problem is swollen lymph nodes in neck both sides righ and left, in armpits both sides and in groin borh sides. I had typhoid vaccination 6 - 7 months ago and had this swollen lymph nodes for about 4 months. I would love to get some information about this.
All Ayurvedic treatments have their roots in hundreds of years of research and thus are extensive. The philosophy followed by these treatments is that every human being in governed by three doshas of forces - vata (air), pitta (fire) and kapha (earth). Depending on the force that is in highest proportion in an individual, all his psychological and physical attributes are determined. Hair loss is attributed to the pitta dosha which is concentrates on metabolism and digestion. The various methods to treat premature loss of hair, according to Ayurvedic principles are:
- Balancing the pitta dosha: Pitta dosha can be managed by eating less salty, fried and spicy food, consuming limited amount of alcohol, coffee and meat and reducing smoking habits. Certain herbs can curb excess pitta like shatavari or asparagus and bitter vegetables.
- Ayurvedic oil and shampoo: An effective remedy is oil made by boiling a cup of neem (margosa) leaves in 4 cups of water. The mixture is then strained and stored. If applied at night and rinsed off in the morning, hair loss can be prevented and your hair gets healthier. An Ayurvedic shampoo can be made at home by preparing a mixture of methi (fenugreek), green bean (mung dal), soapberries, lemon juice and curry leaves which need to grinded well together before applying on the scalp.
- Ayurvedic diet plan: Ayurveda believes that a well-balanced diet is the preventive measure to most ailments, including hair loss. Consuming vegetables with high protein and iron content like cauliflower, kale, pumpkin leaves, spinach, salsify, lentils, beet greens, string beans, dandelion greens, raisins, soybeans etc. proves to be helpful in this regard. This diet can also help to combat systemic diseases like alopecia which may causes loss of hair and sizeable bald spots.
- Ayurvedic medicines: Four ayurvedic medicines are used extensively for the purpose of combatting hair loss. These are Thikthakam Kashayam, Thikthakam Grisham (regulates metabolism), Chyavana Prasam and Narasimha Rasayanam, which improves the strength and quality of hair).
- Combating other problems that cause hair loss: Using herbs like Brahmi (to manage stress), Shilajita and Jatamansi (for thyroid imbalance), cardamom (for chronic problems) and ashwagandha (for immune system disorders) can indirectly help when hair loss is a symptom or side effect of another disease.