Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh R DargadYour feedback matters!
Sir I lives in hyderabad I am suffering from critical chest pain. It is happening when upper body portion moves or bends down. Why it is happening. I am also suffering from sinus infection and liver infection. Is this chest pain is due to these problems and sir please tell me, first kis problem ka treatment karaun. Thank you sir.
I have cholesterol but some days I stop taking medicine so I'm feeling dizziness sometimes it's because of high cholesterol?
Sir main 22 year ka hu aur meri problem yah hai ki heart me dar sa baith gaya hai jisase bolane me bahut dikkt hoti hai kabhi kabhi to awaz hi nahi nikali hai aur Jubaan bhi ladakhadti hai aur hamesha ualjhan rahati hai heart hamesnha dhak dhak karata hai. Bolane me awaz bhi less ho jati hai.
I'm hypertensive on 5mg amlodipine once a day. But my blood pressure is above 140 for the last three years. What should I do.
I m 42 years old and have the problem of cholesterol more 190 (bad. Pl suggest me how it can be controlled.
I had taken some weight gain medicine 2 years ago. After stopping that I am feeling weakness and memory problem, and increase hunger I have done all the test which show normal but my morning 8 am cortisol level is low which is 5.46ug/dl .is it OK or I have to go for treatment. Pls help me ,thank you.
I have pain in my chest for a long time. Ecg is ok doctor proposed this due to gas, but when I drink water it feels from left side of my chest. It feel like that somebody had put water from inside. Also have cough problem when I had my lunch and dinner, when I woke up in the morning, my mouth has some unusual taste like I never brushed.
I'm 20 years old. And I have lots of problem. I have fast heart beats without doing any works I get my hands shivered at that time, I feel something wrong is going to happen and my heart burns, when I get exposed to sunlight or walk under sunlight my heart beats fast, I get blurred visions, my ear rings, constant heavy headache, I'm not able to stand for long, I need rest in short periods. When I stand too long my back Nd body pains. Im suffering from heavy hai fall. Nd there is rarely any hair left now. I went to consult many ENT doctors But I didn't get a proper answer for it, just gave lots of medicines. I tested thyroid. Nd I dont have it. Pls help me.
I am 33 year old male. From last 15 days I am feeling loud heart beats, short of breath and sometimes restless and sometimes dizziness. Every now and than I have to take a deep breath, I am confused and worried is it a heart related problem?
Sir I am having pain in left side if chest from last 20 days its a dull pain when I touch the chest there is no tenderness or pain I don't know what exactly is this please help me as I am thinking negatively is this related to heart.
I am 36 year man. Last 2 months after having a food I am getting a ribcage pain also feels like whatever I eat comes in upward directions. What should I do?
Meri maasi ki delivery hue operation se eveng me pr night me achanak se unhe bleeding start ho gyi fir doctor ne pad me sarso ka tel liya aur vagina me daal diya fir bhi bleeding band nhi hue to icu me shift kr diya 2nd day din bhar blood chada 3rd unka blood pressure high ho gya aur urine paas nhi ho rha tha wo saans bhi thik se nhi le pa rhi thi to doctor ne dialysis ke liye eveng me doctor ne ventilater pe rakh diya fir sab unhe early morning sahara hispital lucknow le gye what body me Pseudomonas naam ke virus ka body hona btaya gya hai.
I am 58 years old. I am deibietc patient. I got kidney problem. My blood urea is 49.3. Sr. Creatinineis1.42. Sr. Vldl. Cholesterol 53.9and sr. Tiglyceride 269.7. How to decrease the same.
Eating potato in baked, boiled, mashed or crisp 4-5 servings a week can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.