Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh R DargadYour feedback matters!
I am 46 years old. I am having acute pain from near the heart to the centre of stomach for nearly half hour to one hour. I am having this pain after having something to eat even after lunch and dinner and sometimes suddenly at midnight when I am unable to sleep the whole night. When there is pain I am even unable to breathe properly. The pain automatically subsides after sometime but when there is pain it feels that I will die. Please advice what medicines to take so that I can overcome this pain. I am not having pain in both the side of the stomach. Looking forward to receive your esteemed advice.
I am suffering from polyurination in night only my BP and Sugar is in control. I have to go to bathroom every 100 minutes in night. There was swelling on foot which has reduced considerably. I am taking goksharadi goggle two tablets twice a day. Please inform me the treatment for it. Thanks.
Sir/madam, in winter am suffering from cold alot and I feel pain at my chest. Can you suggest what shall I do?
I am 65 years male with 57 kg weight. I was taking Atpure 12.5 mg once a day from last 6 years as a precautionary measure for high BP as advised by a nephrologist. After the availability in the market stopped, I started taking Atenolol 25 mg but my BP raised to 158/100 mg/dl. So doctors advised me to take Amlodipine 2.5 mg + Nebuvilol 2.5 mg once a day. My BP is nearly normal 130/85 mg/dl from past one month, so I want to reduce the drug or try taking just one of these, if it is a must. Kindly advise how should I go about it.
I am a 36y old male. My height is 5'4" and weight is 95kg. My BP was 160/110. I take Amlodipine 5mg and Atenolol 50 mg OD for one month but it doesn't work. Than I take telmisartan 40 mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg OD for last three months. Now my BP is 130/94. Which medicine I can take next for reduce Diastolic.
I have undergone a mvp surgery, I do have cholestrol ( boderline) & thyroid. I do take thyronorm 75mgi/100mgi alternate days & daily. I do drink once or twice a week. Please Advice how do I control cholesterol & thyroid? Please Advice.
age 32 from last 7 years I became chain smoker some time I get chest ,stomach pain and I feel laziness in the morning so I want to quiet smoking what should I do?
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.