Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir 15 year earlier my mom's both feets were broken but at that time doctor jst apply plaster on it without any operation and now it create a lot of problem to my mom. Her feet are swelled and pain a lot that she can can't walk long distance. Can you tell what can I do?
I have very pain in my knee I tried from many doctor but it still exists what I have to do please give me best answer.
I having knee pain for last couple of weeks I thought its because of my too much walking but its still exist. What to do now?
I have pain in my left knee all around it due to which i m unable to walk freely. Sometimes heaviness is felt in it too. Informatively, im a flat_footed for which i use to use Dr. School's inner sole too inme shoes,but it doesn't give me any relief.It pains while pressing the knee. Can anyone suggest me the remedy?
I am 35 years old male and have a neck pain for last 1 year. I have used ointments and medicines but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 35 years old female. I have neck pain and neck left right nerves pain. I consulted doctor. He done X ray and physiotherapy. If I do work, pain starts.
Is migraine curable? My wife feels her neck is heavy. What steps could be taken to avoid migraine. Home remedies. Regards.
Sir, I met with an accident and I am having ligament tear both acl & mcl please advise what should be done?
I have a problem of tennis elbow. Whenever I use to play badminton. My right hand joint pains a lot. And then I found tennis elbow support which made my pain reduce. And after some days it totally heal my pain. I want to know about the tennis elbow support. Is it good for me to wear tennis elbow support while playing badminton? Does any side effects occurs from elbow support? Please help me.
I am having cervical spondylosis . My right hand is paining seriously . Tell me proper medicine that can cure it . I am diabetic . Doctor has prescribed me to check (MRI of cervical spine with screening of brain ) is it necessary to check it. Doctor has prescribed this medicine are they perfect : Medicine are as follows Defical -os capsule MyCo -folio acid, B-complex & lipoic Acid tablets HD3 softgel capsule Pregalin x Dr. 75.
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis.
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are the few ways in which Ayurveda can help Arthritis patients live a more normal life with minimal pain
Hello doctor. I am 33 years old. I am working in retail since last 9 years. My job is to stand 10 to 12 hours a day. From past 2 years I am having very bad pain on both my heels of my foot. I can not stand for more then 1 hour. My pains are unbearable. I have tried some medicine but nothing worked out for me. Morning when I wake up from my sleep, I can not just stand and walk. I have to sit and wait for sometime and then walk. I have even done my uric acid test, its normal. Please help me, I use to have alterday tablets but now I have stop taking it. I have even tried wearing doctor soles inside my shoes but that too was of no use, my pains are still there. I have now resigned from my job of sales from past 2 months and now I am sitting at home but it is still paining. Recently I bought dyna par plus spray for my foot, guess what, the pain is still not leaving my foot. I will be very happy and grateful if someone can help me. Thank you.
I am 49 years old. I have shoulder pain from last 3 months. I have taken medicines prescribed by orthopedic surgeon. But till today I am not cured by shoulderpain. Sir, what to do next?
I am a girl of 17 from the last 3 months when I go to sleep my legs start paining and I am not able to sleep properly .I have tried many pain relief sprays but no improvement. What should I do.
1. Keep little walk or move every two hours from your desk
2. Any thing to be lifted do it from sitting and upright position
3. Avoid sitting or lying in soft cushion which may sag body into it
4. If possible outdoor cycling can be practised for 30 minutes a day in particular time period regularly
5. No hunch back in any posture
6. Keep reading anything in correct body alignment