Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh Panjani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh PanjaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from bad breath. I have shown it to ENT specialist then general physicians but all said everything is Normal now I think it related to payeria but blood is not coming out when I brush but bad breath continue even after many time brush suggest some antibiotics or medicine to cure payeria. Because of bad breath I afraid to go out or talk with people please suggest me medicine.
I usually suffers from cold and it take me a long time to cure from it, how I can prevent from this?
My daughter 5 years old fell from bed while sleeping. Having injury bump on the head. It is past 3 days. Looks like blood clot in the black color. Still not recovered to normal skin. What to do?
Is it ok after waking up in the morning we can have hot water mixed with flaxseed and lemon, after an hour milk shake of almonds and fid (soaked over night but without removing skin of almonds) and after an hour breakfast. Is it advisable or instead of milk we should have fresh juice in the morning and milk after dinner at night. I want to inculcate right habits to hv good skin and hair as I am approaching 30s. please advise ideal diet.
I have problem of fever and my blood test report is white blood cells are low now what to do please tell me.
Sir hello. Sometimes my penis is hard (enlarge) automatic so. I have to do masturbation So please help to leave this problem.
How to differentiate between a migraine and headache?
When you feel pain or pressure in your head, it may become difficult for you to assess whether you are experiencing a common headache or a migraine. Let's understand how different they are from each other. A typical headache usually affects both sides of your head and varies from a mild to moderate pain. It can last from 30 minutes to up to a period of one week.
Some specific areas which get affected by a headache are:
- Back of your neck
Factors that trigger this headache type are a muscle strain, stress or anxiety.
A migraine, on the other hand, is also a type of a headache which results in an acute throbbing sensation in one part of your head. Usually, migraine headaches are highly painful. Migraine pain makes it difficult for a person to carry out his/her daily tasks. Symptoms or signs associated with migraine attacks are:
- Sensitivity to sound or light
- Pain in the temples
- Temporary loss of vision
- Pain behind your ear or eye
What are the common causes of a migraine?
- Hormonal imbalances in women - fluctuations in oestrogen, especially during menopause or pregnancy seem to trigger a migraine
- Drinks like wine and extremely caffeinated beverages
- Foods such as salty foods, aged cheese as well as processed foods can trigger the migraine attack.
- Medications - vasodilators such as nitroglycerine and oral contraceptives can intensify migraine pain.
How to treat a headache?
Fortunately, you can get rid of stress-induced headaches through over-the-counter treatments, which include:
How to treat a migraine?
If you experience migraine attacks less frequently, these medicines may give you quick relief:
- Triptans, such as rizatriptan (Maxalt) or almotriptan (Axert)
- Antinausea medicines, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), promethazine (Phenergan) or prochlorperazine (Compazine)
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as acetaminophen, naproxen sodium, aspirin or ibuprofen
Some preventive tips:
- Make changes in your diet such as avoid such foods, including caffeine and alcohol which are believed to trigger headaches.
- You can also try muscle relaxation exercises, yoga or meditation to ease the migraine attack.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have headache for last 2 days. I take tablets but there is no positive result. Please help me for this.
I am 26 years old and married. But my sex life r not good. Intimate time onle 1 minutes. My wife r not happy. What I do.
Ways to treat Fistula