Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramesh N Joshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh N JoshiYour feedback matters!
In her past relationship she was intimate 4-5 times with protection. But once without protection; but he did not penetrate inside her. She told me about this when I got into relationship with her. I really love her & I have no issue with it but I wanted to know will there be any chances of STD like AIDS for us? She has frequent headache, one of the symptoms for STD like AIDS but I get confused because she has interactive thyroid where headache is also a similar symptom. Please guide are there any chances for STD like AIDS for us, I'm worried.
Sir I have eye sight of 2, 2.5 Ian using spectacles now I want to use edge lens for cosmetic purpose tell me about it, was it good or not or any side effects.
Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed. Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
1. Healthy diet: Eating right and eating healthy effects how one performs in bed. A lack of stamina while sex in many women and men might just be a signal that something is not correct with their health. Eating a diet loaded with fiber, vegetables, fruit, and lean meat lead to a healthy lifestyle. Right amount of carbohydrates and proteins are required and cholesterol and fats should be avoided. These tend to choke the arteries and in turn affect the blood flow down below.
2. Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image there by leading to a confident person.
3. No stress: Stress is unavoidable but one can make a conscious effort to relive themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
4. Kegel exercises: This exercise is not just for pregnant women but also for people who want to boost their sex life. In this one has to contract and relax the muscles of the pelvic floor in the similar manner when one stops urine. This exercise strengthens the muscles and controls the orgasm.
5. Supplements: Sometimes what we eat is not enough to supply the body with the required nutrients, thus supplements are required to nurture the body with the required nutrients. Supplements are often believed to keep the body healthy. VigRX Plus is a known supplement to improve the sex and stamina.
Who says it is difficult to improve your sex life. With these simple points one can try and follow them to improve the sex life along with increased stamina in bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.