Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh K. MavYour feedback matters!
Hello. Sir, This is shubham, my query is about my health fitness. My body is almost skinny slim fit. I want to gain weight and muscle size too so, what do you recommend me for this. Extra proteins or any health gain supplements? I also do exercise in gym but I am not getting that much amount of protein which is necessary for muscle building.
Doing everything right can still make you gain weight. Irrespective of your diligent efforts, that paunch comes in the way of your crunches. Reviewing your exercise routine, diet and overall lifestyle may have no effect on the extra kilos. The reaction to such stagnation could be as many as the conspiring causes. Backpedaling into an unhealthy way of life is what cowards choose to do. The ideal way of approaching the problem is to find out the specific factors leading to excess weight.
These few factors can make you gain weight:
1. Sleep deprivation results in significant bloating: You may not be aware, but a full night’s sleep is indeed necessary. When a person rests, the human body carries on with repair work. Sleep helps your body to get rid of excess adipose tissues. A person who has not slept for two to three days at a stretch or has only slept insufficiently is likely to look fatter or bloated.
2. Being perpetually depressed could be the curse: Depression can lead to extreme ends; you may either gain a lot of weight or may even lose weight drastically. If your depression is at an advanced stage a medical practitioner will prescribe you with antidepressants. Antidepressants tend to fatten you up.
3. An irritable or slow bowel syndrome can prove to be adverse: If you suffer from problems related to the bowel your tummy might show. A patient of irritable or slow bowel syndrome feels bloated throughout the day. Since they face digestive problems, their bellies protrude.
4. The gray streaks of hair could be a reason: Gaining weight could also be the result of your age. If you are above thirty-five your metabolism decreases; this results in slower breakdown of food. Exercising can help, but it usually shows meager results once you have attained forty.
5. Nutrient deficiency should not be taken lightly: Being deficient in certain nutrients can also make you overweight. Vitamin C, folic acid and potassium are some of the nutrients that actively contribute to a person’s body weight. A lack of these nutrients can make you fat.
6. Edema could be the underlying cause: Edema refers to a condition where a person’s body retains water. Certain parts and joints become swollen. There are medications that can help push excess water out of the body through frequent urination. If not taken care of, edema could be the reason behind weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I have pain in my abdomen in right side sometime but not continually. I am 22 year old and my weight is 45 kg. This is written in My ultrasound report that few enlarged mesenteric lymph nodes in RIF region largest measure 13×6 mm ,this is critical or not. And also have calculus in my right kidney of 3 mm. I want ask that normal size of mesenteric lymph nodes in RIF region.
I have read a clomn here if you drink green tea it good for help but now I read same column here that green tea is not good for health. Please tell me what to do?
I am 25 year old male and have white hair on mouth they are increase day by day. Please suggest what should I do.
Hi I m married women 32years agemy weight 46. I m not feeling angry to eat food anything health diet fruits, milk any energy foods to gain weight. Pls suggest me any solution for gain weight.
My friend is having bad breath problem. As checked by dentist no decay or deposits are there. White coating is observed above the tongue sometimes. After eating it goes of for sometime. Tried mouthwash also but not working out.
I have bad habit of releasing sperm. I know it is a bad habit. Usually I have to do for good sleep (during sleep. I want to stop it but can not. For which I am getting weak. Plzzz help me. I alos hv been started 2 medicine ashwagandha and shatavari for height health. Considering that please advice me how to stop this bad habit and get strong in sexually.
Why my teeth is spread slowly -slowly to each other in day to day, what are the solution to this problem to create near the teeth?
My daughter is suffering from severe acne specially keel which has left scars on her face so we can rid of these scars.
Hi doctor, I have pcos. I used to have krimson tabs but stopped from 2 years as planning for kid. But not able to conceive now it's been 45 days did not get my date and pregnancy test is also negative.
I have my ears blocked for 2 days. I had bad cold and I took a flight. Since then they are blocked. I am getting worried now.
I am male. And I one of nose side is totally stuck always. And when I am going to drink any type of liquid I have problem to take a breathing. And some times my breathing gone stuck for a few seconds, and I think my breath is going to totally stuck. Please help me out.
Visiting a dentist can be very daunting. We realize that and hence here are 7 reasons that will surely bring a smile to your face.
So here are the seven reasons to make you smile
#1. No pain, only gain
Dental clinics are no longer the torture chambers they used to be. With modern amenities and warm welcoming interiors you no longer need to be afraid of hospital like settings with scary looking doctors.
#2. Pain anxiety control
We now have advanced equipment that replaces drills, injections and blades, all the instruments that you may have feared in the dental office.
#3. Sleep while getting a root canal
While root canals are the most feared treatments in dentistry, patients today are painlessly treated within a single sitting, so much so that they sleep through most of their treatment.
#4. Walk out with an instant face lift
Getting an instant cleaning and whitening is now as easy as walking in for a 15-45 minute session. So even if you're a last minute person getting that dazzling set before a party or your big day is ever so easy.
#5. Straighten teeth without ugly braces!
If its crooked teeth that are bothering you and you just cant bear the thought of ugly metal braces, the new invisible braces is just the perfect solution to your problem. No one will ever know you have braces! and you will be smiling all along the treatment and have a better smile at the end of it!
#6. No more cavities!
We counsel our patients on how to ensure no more cavities right from diet counseling to establishing oral hygiene habits that'll prevent any future cavities to keep that sweet smiling face always intact!
#7. Fixed teeth for all
We now have the ability of replacing a crippling denture with fixed teeth which maximizes your eating pleasure and increases your self-confidence no matter your age!
Now, you have seven reasons to make you fearless about visiting a dentist like smile essentials.
We're sure once you have done your treatment, you will be smiling more than ever before!
Call us for your appointments at 9209200024.