Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ramanbhai .R. MistryYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old guy I am having sever back ache I used all type of pain relief gel nd lotion But nt yet got relief What should I do.
Make sure that you pay attention to your posture while sitting in front of a computer.
Avoid sitting for long periods in front of a computer.
Take frequent short breaks – if possible, try taking a five minute walking break every hour.
Make sure you change your posture as much as you can, rise up and stretch whenever you feel tired.
Choose a chair that is comfortable and support your back as well as that allows you to rest both feet flat on the floor and shoulder-width apart.
When sitting, try to position your knees at 90 degrees, directly over your ankles to keep your spine comfortably upright.
Don't sit with your legs crossed. It will make difficult to keep your spine straight and shoulders squared, thereby worsening back pain.
Place your system at an optimal level so that you don't have to contort your head and neck to work on it.
Keep your screen at eye level about an arm’s length away. You mouse should be kept right next to your keyboard.
Try to keep your weight balanced on your feet while standing.
If you have to speak on the phone frequently, use a headset or speakerphone to avoid bending your head and neck which will only aggravate the pain.
I have temper issues. I am very low tempered. This has cost me a lot. But I can't help it. How to overcome this issue?
I fall down and teeth broken with the root and it was restitched with the same teeth the teeth become black and I did not have any good set of teeth through surgery whether I will be able to get good set of teeth?
My friend face is very dark and continually pimples, spread almost 10 years pls any suggestions to help me for my friend she was very upset pls.
1. It is rich in vitamin c content, a natural antioxidant.
2. Beneficial in gastritis, increases skin lustre, eyesight, decreases wrinkles, anti aging, reduces hairfall, beneficial in asthmatic and other allergic conditions, increases the immunity etc etc etc
Its an amla a day will keep the doctor away.
I have a week body. But now I want to improve it in a muscular body. Because I have no girl friend due to a week body and personality. Please help me and tell the best idea that should be easy because I am a poor boy of 24. And my family is not so rich. Thanks.
I'm 61 years old, diabetes and heart patients as well. Since 2010, my erection slide down considerably and presently, I hardly get at all except during early morning hours. But not good enough to have proper Intercourse except for few months. I have consulted some doctors in Delhi and a sexologist in chennai but not much help. Should I go for alternative medicine? Kindly advise.
Your uterus is held in place by ligaments, tissues and pelvic muscles. The prolapse occurs when the ligaments or muscles weaken, and thus they can no longer support the uterus. The uterus slips or sags from its usual position into the birth canal (vagina).
Uterine prolapse could be complete or incomplete:
- If the uterus partly sags into the vagina, the prolapse is incomplete.
- If the uterus falls, and tissues are found to be resting in the vagina's exterior, the prolapse is termed 'complete'
Type of Prolapse:
- Cystocele: It is characterized by the herniation (bulging) of the vaginal wall caused by the bladder; it leads to urination problems
- Enterocele: It is characterized by the bulging on the vaginal wall caused by the bowel; it leads to backache
- Rectocele: If the rectum pushes into the vaginal wall, it makes movement in bowels difficult
Uterine prolapse can be caused by any of the following factors:
- Normal childbirth through the vagina weakens muscles
- Pelvic muscles weaken with age
- Tissues weaken after menopause and oestrogen loss
- Chronic cough, constipation, pelvic tumours or abdominal fluid accumulation puts a lot of pressure on the abdomen leading to prolapse
- Pelvic muscles are stressed if you are obese or overweight
- Major pelvic (or areas around it) surgery leads to loss of muscular support
- Excessive weight lifting causes weakening of muscles
Symptoms of uterine prolapse depend on its severity. There are no symptoms or signs if you have mild uterine prolapse. But if you have moderate to severe uterine prolapse, you might experience the following symptoms:
- Sensation of pulling or heaviness in the pelvis
- Tissue bulges out of your vagina
- Urinary problems like urine retention or urine leakage
- Bowel movement difficulties
- Pain in lower back
- Sexual problems such as vaginal tissues feeling loose
Symptoms might feel less distressing during the morning, but they worsen at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.