Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramana AiyerYour feedback matters!
My baby boy has noisy breathing problem from the time of birth. He is 3.5 month old and still he has the problem. Other than that he is completely okay. We have consulted paediatrician too but we find no improvements What should we do for this? Is it a serious problem?
Hi doctor my son is 20 days old he is having continuous vomits after every feed. Do not no why he taking out I have consulted to pediatrician he recommended to use NEOPEPTINE drops, but there is no change. He is taking out milk out of mouth and nose and crying. He is needed with mother milk (breast milk) and also we are making a two hours gap in every feed. Please help me out with a good solution. Thanks a lot.
My girl child is 2 and half year old, she told me every day her foot is paining. What are the solution on that or any remedies, please suggest me.
I am a new mommy of 43 days old baby girl. I breastfeed my baby daily but there is a lack of milk some times. At that time as per doctor's suggestion powder milk is giving to her. But today her stool is seen as green in colour. Is some thing wrong with her? As a new mom an in tension with this. What may be the reason for that green colour? Did I get in to a hospital soon with my baby?
Hi my son is 22 months old. He does not eat curd or drink butter milk. Elders saying if he do not take curd den he ll get body heat. So is their any alternate to reduce his internal body heat.
My kid having 18 months. I do not know what perfect diet have to follow to her can you please suggest me. Can I give jaggery in her milk if it is how many times can I give. She is thin having 10 kgs. How to increase her weight which food have to add her in her diet.
Hello. My period start after 6 week of my cesarean delivery. Now my baby is 3 months old. And my monthly period are started. I want to know which days are safe for my to avoid pregnancy again.
My daughter is 5 months old. I have started giving outside food. She is always crying even after taking a food. Please suggest solution for this.
My 6 years girl getting breast pain one side and they are bit big in size compared to other, please guide me whether I have see Gynecology or pediatrics. Appreciate your early reply.
My baby's birth weight is 2.23 and now she is 8.5kg, now she is 13months old. Is this weight gain normal, weight gain hasbbeen stopped from 10th month. She is very active and crossing every milestone in time. Kindly guide me in this.
I am, a mother of 3 and a half months old baby girl. I am concerned about my lactation as my baby's pediatrician has told me that my baby is having a slow weight gain respective of her age, she weighs 5.5 kgs. My question is that is there really anything to worry about her weight? Is my baby not getting sufficient breast milk? I am confused whether I am producing enough breast milk or not? It will be very kind of you, if you could help me out.
Hi. I have daughter studying in 10std. Actually becoz of family problem .she has changed in behavior & talking way. She has changed a lot which I'm making her understand. But she not getting, please can you help me. I don't mind if I want consult any doctor directly.
Hello Dr. My daughter is 3 years old, she is very stubborn and often speaks very badly about intimate body parts. We have tried so many times to stop her but she continously embarass us on this issue. Day by day she is getting very hyper. We are very worried. Please guide us what to do ?
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.
Congenital Orthopedic disorders in Children