Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rama RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old, recently I have done my lipid profile. My ldl is 154, hdl is 69, total cholesterol & tryglycerides are within normal limit, what should I do immidiately to reduce ldl?
I am 54 yes old. Having blood sugar. High pressure. From last three yes I have noticed that a period of few days come after every 40 to 50 days. At that moment I won't like anything Even meal. Only at that time want to keep mum.
My mom has b. P. Problem and it's fluctuate lower side to higher side. Sometimes BP is 60/90 and when took coffee for dis, it goes like 155/210. We consult to many doc but no favorable result.
CPR is used when someone get Cardiac arrest. But how to apply CPR without knowledge if person is unconscious due to cardiac arrest or some other reason? If someone become unconscious without having complaint about anything?.
I am feeling pain in my chest since last few days. It feels that something heavy has been kept on my chest. Should I go for echo cardiogram.
I have a problem that my chest always pains. I don't know the reason and my back also pains.what can be done
Hi, I am 28 years old female and for past 4 to 5 years my BP is too high and i am not taking any medicines also, please suggest me some remedies for the same. My BP remains always in the range of 140/110.
Before 5 years my blood pressure was found 100/180 and i was advised to take Betacard H and Telday 40 everyday in the morning after breakfast. Since then my blood pressure is 100/130 and no variations even for a single day. When can i stop taking the tablets.
I am 36 years old. I feel the pain from 6 month in between the chest & abdomen (right side) after 11 am and then it continue.
My father is suffering the silent heart attack in right coronary artery with one block. His age is 45 years and does not take alcohol, smoking, and other thing but one day he got low BP with sweat and now BP, cholesterol and sugar are normal. They suggest our for PCI-RCA. So what should we do to cure it.
My father has a single chamber pacemaker installed because of bradycardia. He is on medication like angispan, cordarone, etc. He keeps getting a alight congestion every few months, which gets bad and has to resort to antibiotics, nebulosation. At its worst, water retention takes place, and he has to be hospitalised. How can I help prevent this situation from arising?
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.