Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
My x ray report says that I have calcification in mid rib. I also feel pain sometimes while breathing. Please suggest me which doctor should I consult, a cardiologist, a pulmonologist or an orthopedist.
I am 42 year old male and have started receiving high-BP (Dialostic in range of 105-120) - I had the same before 2 years and had treatment but stopped after 6 months. Now, I got it once again - what should I do?
Hi, 20 days ago I had a stroke. Now I have been discharged. I am advised to take rosuvas 40, stamlo 5, levera 500, once in the morning for 3 month. Clopivas Ap 75 one in afternoon,& storcit p 1 tab morning & 1 at night. Before stroke I was using vigora100 for my ed problem. Now can I take vigora along with these medicines. If no can you please advise a safe medicine.
Sir/mam I feel like my heart is getting weak day to day if climb any upload or walk along an hour my heart beat rises like never before and I feel a shake on behind of my head what is it mean? Is there any heart disease persisting or any kind of fatal condition creating? And according to this problem I feel always weak and skip meal and everything that I have done never before I want a permanent relief please tell me.
I am 46 yrs old male. It pains in my heart when I do some hardwork or walk fast. Please sugest me what to do.
I feel heaviness on my chest left side. Is it gas or any other serious problem. please suggest me what should I do?
I am not able to run continuously for more than thirty minutes. Even I feel very exhausted. Nc chest pain also.
1. I am 66 years old and regularly taking acitrome 3 mg for last 16 yrs. After heart operation on 05-09-1999 for aortic valve and root change. Is it ok based on advancement of medical science, 2. Please inform some generic medicine to replace the medicine. Thanks.
Sir, mujhe 2 nov. 2014 ko heart attack hua tha aur mere ek stent dala hai mujhe boold sugar hai fasting 190 rahti hai. Bataiye mai kiya karu.
Meri mother in law ne kuchh din pehle apne 16 to 18 Teeth jisme Daad bhi shamil hai, ab kuchh din se unako b. P. Reh rha hai medicine bhi le rhe hai lekin b. P. To control hai kabhi kabhi high ho ja rha hai lekin medicine lene se unaki bhukh khatm ho gyi hai roz subeh unake pet mai gas ho jaati hai or unhe lagta hai ki unki jeev moti ho rhi hai or kamjori bhi kaafi aa gyi hai. please btay kya karna chahiye echo karwai thi bo bhi normal hai.
I am 54 yes old. Having blood sugar. High pressure. From last three yes I have noticed that a period of few days come after every 40 to 50 days. At that moment I won't like anything Even meal. Only at that time want to keep mum.
My mother in law have high blood presurre 200/110, cholestrol at 209 and esr at 40 for range of 0-20. She is 55 years old, what else should I undergo?
Good afternoon sir/madam, Mere friend ko parso se khasi hai jiski wajah se uske sine me dard hota mai suggest medicine Thanks
High blood pressure is a condition that is characterized by increased pressure on the walls of the artery. This condition occurs when the systolic pressure (contraction of the heart) is greater than 130 and the diastolic pressure (relaxation of the heart) hovers around 90 over a period of time.
If the condition is not treated, then heart muscles and blood vessels come under a lot of strain. It is caused by factors such as:
- Excessive consumption of salt
- Not consuming vegetables
- If you are obese
- Over consumption of alcohol
- If you lead a sedentary lifestyle
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall wellbeing. It is free from side effects as it is a natural method of treatment. The various Ayurvedic remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Diet: Include vegetables and fruits in your diet as they provide your body with the necessary nutrients. Make sure that you are not eating excess carbohydrates and fats. Avoid junk foods in your diet, consume natural foods such as whole grains and legumes. Eat foods such as brown rice and whole wheat as they provide steady stream of energy in the body.
- Yoga: Make sure to add yoga workouts to your morning routine as they help in keeping your body supple and flexible. It also helps you in relaxing and centering yourself so as to reduce mental stress. Start off with simple postures such as upward dog and the cobra.
- Remain Active: If you are the type of person who leads a sedentary lifestyle, then you need to get off the couch. A sedentary lifestyle is known to increases the risk if high blood pressure and diabetes. Follow an exercise regimen to keep your heart healthy.
- Avoid stressful activities: Avoid situations that take a toll on your mental health as they can create complications if you are suffering from high blood pressure. In your free time, indulge in activities that provide a source of relaxation and peace such as playing or reading a book.