Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram PrajapathiYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male I always think of looking handsome and good looking and look fair and handsome so that girls look at me and I girl comes after me but I feel or get depressed that I'm not good looking and handsome or fair looking please tel me or help me wat should I do or please help me with this.
I had wasp sting just below my lip on left side of my face. After removing the string by rubbing the area with a thread I applied ice on that to cure swelling. It worked and I was fine. But now next morning there again is swelling. I applied ice but this time no good. Please help me to reduce this swelling fast.
I am 20 years old female. I have been using black sunsilk for long but wherever I go, a salon or a parlour the review of the shampoo I get is negative and am confused if it does suits me or not, as if have lost my volume too, so what should I do to gain my volume back? And if changed, then which shampoo should I use?
Hi i Am 21 years old. My skin becomes oily. And even I shower much my face looks like sleepy. Am. Not looking fresh. What should I do. Please suggest.
I am facing lips irritation burning and itching on lips edge .Did blood test and But B12 was 250 and D3 was 9. Taking tablets since 1 week but not feeling improvements.
I repeatedly pricked the upper part of my upper lip (not the lip, the part where a moustache grows). Now that area has turned black due to bleeding so many times. It is not a scar im sure (plus theres still hair that grows from there so more affirmation). I have had this before and it took a very long time (about two months) and I used Melalite forte and at times onabet b. I want to know how I can remove this quickly.
I'm 30 years old male. I got some yellowish scars round my eye. I was having high cholesterol and triglycerides now under control. How to get rid of scars.
I have a sunburn problem it happened some months back while I went to puri sea Beach. I think it is caused by that SeA water, my arm and face have turned black and it even not going I need a serious advice what to do for that.
From long time I had black heds on my nose used many things but not worked please suggest something?
I want to change my nose shape through plastic surgery. Did it possible that what shape I want done with plastic surgery? please help and also explain the full expenditure from starting to last Please reply fast!
Im 29 years male living in gulf. There s dark spot at my right cheeks. So pls suggest which is best skin lightening cream and sunscreen protection. I'm using vlcc spf 40 is it ok?
There is a black spreading spots came on my face so please tell me what kind of problem it is. It becomes larger day to day. Help me please.
Actually doctor I have some black heads on my face and I had hairfall for last 4months so how can I treat this hairfall.
I have a severe condition of fissures. And what you call in layman terms as modes on the outside of the anal opening. Doctors recommending surgery. I am working and mother of two. In case of surgery which are the best options in Mumbai and the best places o get it done. Also, what is the recovery time of these surgeries and approximate cost of the procedure.
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constriction of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.