Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My wife is 26 female. We Got married before nine months but she did not conceived yet. She had two months before UTI and have history of pcod. Amh test showed 11.4. Before 4 months. Presently on melmet 500 SR. UTI is treated now. Please suggest.
I am 26 year married woman I feel so irritation after sex . I am pregnant of 3 month. What can I do ?
I had unprotected sex and I am breastfeeding feeding my 3 month old baby what should I do to avoid pregnancy and I just had c section.
Ok but I can get pregnant then if he come in me on 25th which 14th day as it said on Internet that best time to get pregnant as that when egg get released asking you as you doctor.
I am 26 years old and I have pcos. I am confused about my diet. Inspite of walking and exercise I am not satisfied with my weight loss. Is there any medication or diet following that I can have regular periods.
I'm going to undergo d-lap for infertility as advised by doc after d-lap whether body conditions change? Can you explain how we feel after doing d-lap? Hw should v take car of us after d-lap. After d-lap is it easy to conceive.
For pregnancy time between children's we have one child gap in other one please suggest the pills or injections.
Hi I am 8 weeks pregnant. I'm having severe back pain. I did conceive 6 months back also but miscarried the baby on 7th week. At that time also I had such back pain and that's why I'm very much worried. Although this time, doctor said that the fetus is doing fine. Last time it wasn't even visible once in sonography. This time it did. But still I'm tensed. Also note that I'm a working woman.
Me and my girlfriend are Virgin. We will marry after two months. I know how to do foreplay sex and after play. But what precaution should be taken while having sex for first time? And what should be done when she bleeds for first time during sex? Another question I wanted to ask is doctors say use condom. It is necessary to use condom while having sex with wife although I am loyal to her (I have sex only with my wife)? When wife will bleed for first time than will it cause aids to me or her? When to use condom and when to not? I again mention that I am loyal to my wife and she is also loyal to me and we both are virgin. and I don't want to use condoms. If it is necessity to use condom every time than how its possible to have a baby? If its not necessary than why it is said to use condom every time Please guide me in detail doctor. I hope you understood my situation as well as questions.
I am 26 year old and I have extreme fibroids and PCOD problems .y symptoms are very high and I am struggling to lead the daily life with these diseases .please tell me some solution or I should opt for surgical treatments ? If yes which treatment is the best and reliable ?
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food.
However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
1. Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat up food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
2. High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
3. Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
4. Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
5. Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.