Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 20 year ago. My hight 6.2 feet and my weight 60 k. G. Please help me how can increase my weight. Which food is better and helpful gaining weight. Please help me.
I'm underweight and diabetic. please suggest me some good resulting diet to gain weight. Thanking you in advance.
I am a athlete. When I run after running my foots starts pain. I feel like cramps. How I can solve this?
I am 19 years age in the down of my eyes the black colour is coming. Y it is coming? please tell any reason to destroy the black colour on down of eyes.
I am having cold and throat problems in every month. I eats lots of ice creams and other cold stuff. Is that a reason.
Hello doctor, l am having a big bought about SEX. My penis size is 6 cm long. My question is can I satisfy my wife in bed. And what is average length of men's penis.
Dear Doctor I am going to get married in next two months. While conversation my fiance said she desires for a big and thick penis to satisfy him as her sexual needs are very high. My penis when fully erect measures only 3.5 inches, thin and weak, and prominent veins are also easily seen. I do not masturbate and no bad habits. How can I satisfy her with this small organ, and stay long in the bed. Advice me what to do for the improvement of penis and what medicines can I take. Thanks in advance.
My friend is suffering from headache and she can't breath properly and she has low hemoglobin and low blood so what can I do Please give me diet plan for increasing her hemoglobin and blood.
I have dandruff problem for the last five years. I am rinsing my hair for alternative days. But it remains there. Also I have problem of hairfall. My skin is oily skin. Is there any remedy to remove dandruff permanently. What shampoo should I prefer? Should I take any scalp treatment?
My father is suffering from prostate cancer his age is 56 and psa is 5.7. Please give your suggestion which medicine is good for him.
I have problem of stomach I got pain sometimes and there is is variation in my stools samples, what would I do?
I have a problem at night my sperm is out to my penis I have no thought why please help me for relief.
Stitches or sutures act as a closure for either surface wounds or deep wounds. Procedure to close a deep wound comprises of sewing the two edges and applying stitches under the skin surface.
Catagories of sutures
- Non-absorbable stitches: Such stitches are applied in case of skin wounds or internal wounds. Such stitches get healed quickly and are easy to remove. Non-absorbable stitches are made of natural fibers or synthetic threads like nylon polypropylene. As the name suggests, these stitches are either permanent or persist for a long time.
- Absorbable stitches: Such stitches are applied on layers, which have the property of healing quickly. They are very firm during the initial days. Then they start getting dissolved in the body.
Precautions taken by medical team before applying stitches to prevent infection
- Careful checking of nose for occurrence of germs before the start of operation.
- Skin must be cleansed prior to surgery.
- Sanitizing hands prior conducting the surgery.
- Usage of germ free gloves and sterile clothes while applying sutures.
- Prescribing antibiotics to the patients who may fear high risk of infection.
Precautions to be taken by patient to prevent infection
- Take a bath prior to surgery.
- Avoid using razor at the surgical site. The same can be carried out by using clippers by the surgery team itself.
- Keep all your jewellery aside before the operation starts. Do not apply nail polish.
- It is advised to cover up the wound. Try to keep the adjacent areas germ free. This is a crucial step in avoiding infection.
- Visit your doctor at once on finding redness around the wound.
When to see the doctor
Pain up to a certain threshold is normal. In case pain gets unbearable, the scene can be alarming. It may be an indication of infection. Taking immediate remedial steps is necessary to avoid infection or any other side effects post the surgery. On meeting with any of the following signs, it is better to consult doctor at once.
- If the skin around the wound gets swollen.
- If you detect redness around the wound.
- If the pain becomes unbearable.
- If the wound starts developing pus.
- If your body temperature increases abnormally or if you have fever.
- If you observe red streaks around the wound.
- If in case a stitch gets opened up and the edges of the suture start widening. This is the most alarming sign. In case a suture gets opened, you must immediately seek a remedy.
Ask your doctor for the precautions you can take to avoid experiencing any of the above signs. If you come across such alarming symptoms, rush to the nearest hospital and get the appropriate treatment.